Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's rather intolerant. The best way to learn is to let people challenge your beliefs. There are many friends I don't agree with on key subjects but they are good people so they will remain my friends. Some people I don't agree with it's not that they are right or wrong it's just all an opinion.
    "The best way to engage with our political adversaries is to murder them" is not, in even a nominal democracy, a notion supported by good people. This isn't a matter of polite disagreement or a harmless joke or the dreaded POLITICAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK. A candidate of a major party for the Presidency of the United States just glibly recommended that his supporters will probably have to assassinate the other candidate if she wins. A person who treats that dismissively is a person categorically unfit to be called civilized, to say nothing of the people who actively endorse such vulgar barbarism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No wonder he is defending Putin's transgressions into Crimea.
    Yup Trump and Putin supporter.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

That's rather intolerant. The best way to learn is to let people challenge your beliefs. There are many friends I don't agree with on key subjects but they are good people so they will remain my friends. Some people I don't agree with it's not that they are right or wrong it's just all an opinion.
    You're supporting somebody who is advocating shooting Hillary and her SCOTUS pics. Theres nothing to be learned here, and you know it.

Welcome to my ignore list. The less i see of you and your fellow murdering-supporters, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    If you defend insulting the parents of a dead soldier and defend implications that Hillary should be shot then no, they're not good people. Sorry not sorry.
    If you defend someone who lied to parents how their kid died, and you lie consistently, you're not a good person, sorry.

See how that works? Don't be a child with childish arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You're supporting somebody who is advocating shooting Hillary and her SCOTUS pics. Theres nothing to be learned here, and you know it.

Welcome to my ignore list. The less i see of you and your fellow murdering-supporters, the better.
    LOL what? I am? Do you even English? Where did I even remotely say that.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

To his loyal supporters it's just a joke. He's not serious.

To everyone else, it's just fucked up.

Trump does realize that his loyal fans dont make up the majority of the voting population? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    To his loyal supporters it's just a joke. He's not serious.

To everyone else, it's just fucked up.

Trump does realize that his loyal fans dont make up the majority of the voting population? Right?
    To his loyal supporters not all will see it as a joke.

If you defend someone who lied to parents how their kid died, and you lie consistently, you're not a good person, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL what? I am? Do you even English? Where did I even remotely say that.
    Sorry but Trump has lied way more than Clinton EVER HAS. And she didn't lie to them, they are probably making that shit up so they can try to get stupid gullible people to defend them, like you just did. The only one that is a child here, is you.

So, is this the point where Trump reveals himself as Clinton's bitch and just did all that jazz to kickstart a new TV reality show and the dems kick out the reps out of every political office come the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    It's definitely not "so much better." I didn't think I had to specify that. But it's certainly marginally better.
    So an armed rebellion that will likely end in hundreds or thousands of dead is certainly marginally better than assassinating a presidential candidate to ensure your own success?
    Okay yeah sure.

Sorry but Trump has lied way more than Clinton EVER HAS. And she didn't lie to them, they are probably making that shit up so they can try to get stupid gullible people to defend them, like you just did. The only one that is a child here, is you.
    This isn't a who lies more argument, they are both liars they are both shit which is why majority of Americans hate both. My whole point was saying you should de-friend someone because they support a political candidate you don't it's childish, just like the way you're acting now.

If that is your opinion and the way you act you are doing those people a favor by removing yourself from their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    To his loyal supporters not all will see it as a joke.
    And thats why everyone else thinks its fucked up. All you need is one nutjob supporter taking his joke seriously.

Clinton never advocated citizens to take arms against fellow Americans they don't like politically.

10+ Year Old Account

please stop deflecting to Hillary. You already are complaining that Orlando shooter's father showed up at her rally in the Clinton thread. No need to defend Trump saying she should be shot, by deflecting to Hillary. Just continue to defend what Trump is saying and attacking Hillary for what someone else does, in appropriate threads please.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted

Really? You're going to bring up Benghazi again? Trump literally just encouraged murder in front of an audience. But no, let's bring up Benghazi again, even though Clinton hasn't been charged as guilty for anything. Oh, and it was 4 years ago. 4 years ago! Just let me clarify: You're defending a guy who encourages murder right now.

Fuck it, you're on my ignore list as well. Holy shit some people

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a who lies more argument, they are both liars they are both shit which is why majority of Americans hate both. My whole point was saying you should de-friend someone because they support a political candidate you don't it's childish, just like the way you're acting now.

If that is your opinion and the way you act you are doing those people a favor by removing yourself from their life.
    Quote him saying the bold part. Stop lying to defend Trump... Deflecting to Hillary works much better...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    please stop deflecting to Hillary. You already are complaining that Orlando shooter's father showed up at her rally in the Clinton thread. No need to defend Trump saying she should be shot, by deflecting to Hillary. Just continue to defend what Trump is saying and attacking Hillary for what someone else does, in appropriate threads please.
    I see two people today in certain threads who swear up and down they hate both political candidates. Yet both push heavily and always talk about one candidate and that candidate only. Of course they are neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I see two people today in certain threads who swear up and down they hate both political candidates. Yet both push heavily and always talk about one candidate and that candidate only. Of course they are neutral.
    You can hate both and still be biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    So, is this the point where Trump reveals himself as Clinton's bitch and just did all that jazz to kickstart a new TV reality show and the dems kick out the reps out of every political office come the election?
    No, it's far more cost effective for advertising if he stays full tilt. Then after the vote, if he looses claim conspiracy or election rigging. Hit every newspaper every channel and every site. This sort of publicity would cost billions for the Trump brand otherwise. Everything he spends on his campaign, including donations, is nothing compared to the value of this sort of advertising.

. . .

The Secret Service needs to haul Trump in for questioning and Trump needs to widthdraw from the race.

It doesn't even matter if he is more beatable than Pence. Out of General-fucking-principle he's done (as if he wasn't already) and if he doesn't leave now, any and every Republican who still supports him should be primaried.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it's far more cost effective for advertising if he stays full tilt. Then after the vote, if he looses claim conspiracy or election rigging. Hit every newspaper every channel and every site. This sort of publicity would cost billions for the Trump brand otherwise. Everything he spends on his campaign, including donations, is nothing compared to the value of this sort of advertising.
    Aren't we passed the point of realizing Trump is nothing but economically illiterate.

But I was joking anyways. :P