Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Coming Soon.....

Your Savior in all his glory is returning to reclaim his throne.

Strap yourselves in. Shit is about to get real interesting again around here.

Deleted
    Theck coming back?

ooookkkk??

Who are you?

Finally a REAL paladin to help set this sub-community straight.
    Tirion himself would be proud.

Makes me wonder, are you Alex Rodriguez? He retired today, and suddenly you return?
    Great coincidence? Would explain the skill level, honestly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Coming soon? What? Retri dmg?

Deleted
    y not some oldfashioned online-narcissism without any substantial content: wb!

if ur therapist cant help, mmo-c plebs will.

ohai, brother in arms.

first time posting in 5 years where I havn't been maxed on infractions to where i get banned from sneering in someones direction.

should start a moneypool for when I max out again.

Deleted
    infracted? is this a "feat of strength" for powerusers?

i dont know how to - pls post a guide, or min. an example, streetcred is all, y`know :D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    first time posting in 5 years where I havn't been maxed on infractions to where i get banned from sneering in someones direction.

I'm pretty sure you were banned again a few months ago. Not quite 5 years. :P

These forums are gonna explode with anaxie and Storm in the same place. Brace yourselves for impact fellow Paladins! Everyone bubble! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'm pretty sure you were banned again a few months ago. Not quite 5 years. :P

These forums are gonna explode with anaxie and Storm in the same place. Brace yourselves for impact fellow Paladins! Everyone bubble! xD
    read it again.

Deleted

getting banned from mmoc is like being let out of your jail cell when your sentence is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    getting banned from mmoc is like being let out of your jail cell when your sentence is over.
    Only the truly enlightened will see the wisdom in your post the way I have.

You are now the only person ever to inspire a sig. And how fitting that I should use such a quote.

The name I get to quote with the quote makes it all the more delightful!

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo... What are we waiting for? Hopefully a wall of text to blizzard about the state of Ret, that would be nice.

Deleted
    read it again.
    I didn't know infractions expired. Moderation is weird stuff. xD

Don't worry Anaxie still love you all

Deleted
    EDIT: NSFW words used in here.

Haha, you literally made a spare thread for this .

But yeah, your rant post on the last one. Spot on.

That fucking RNG can go suck a dick.

I used to be a ret but that shit is unbearable as a main spec. Holy since end of Cata.

And the funnier bit is, we might actually be rolling with 1 going main-spec on it. He isn't that happy either, but just content. Hoping for better gameplay once we get our artifact but I remain skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    EDIT: NSFW words used in here.

Haha, you literally made a spare thread for this .

But yeah, your rant post on the last one. Spot on.

That fucking RNG can go suck a dick.

I used to be a ret but that shit is unbearable as a main spec. Holy since end of Cata.

And the funnier bit is, we might actually be rolling with 1 going main-spec on it. He isn't that happy either, but just content. Hoping for better gameplay once we get our artifact but I remain skeptical.
    I remain skeptical of the new Legion pro Grind your brains out to improve your character via RNG cycle and play everyday and as much as you can or fall behind to incude rapid amounts of burnout and sub hemoraging.

Like how did the game end up with the reward structure at this point.

Fucking slipper slope. Thunderforging made as a 25 man over 10 man incentive okay... neat. Then it stayed..... Theeeeen 10s removed. So hey is warforging leaving? NOP We are removing more and making your gear not being shitty versions CHANCE based!. OH! GOODIE! Said no one who cared about performance ever.

Now they are added to the clusterfuck with Legendaries and Titanforging.

Remember back in the day when the only procs for bonus stuff you hoped to get were flasks and pots? yeah I miss simpler times where RNG wasn't layered so thick.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 08:52 AM.

Well you gotta walk in their shoes some.
    How do you keep people hooked, grinding and playing?

Dailies are already beaten to death.

Making lots of interesting, different and quality content is bothersome AND not profitable.

It's not easy being a bzzd dev.