Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    :O How am I not seeing them :/ Should I click on website and copy them from there?
    Yes. Directly from WAgo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yes. Directly from WAgo.
    Found it buddy. Thanks and apologies!

Yes, I'm using Doom Shards for my Shards now.
    Thanks a bunch

[Weakauras] Khakhan's Destro

WA collection for Destruction Warlocks. Rotation help included.
    Featured auras:
    Havoc will alert you [Sound: Xylo] if you have the debuff on your target (wrong target selected!).
    Also, Havoc now shows the name of who has the debuff and has a noticeable bar.
    Immolate will bounce and make a sound (Sonar) when it has 1.5sec remaining.
    Conflagrate also makes a sound (Robot Blip) if Immolate has more than 11sec remaining. (Roaring Blaze)
    A fire texture goes around Immolate if you cast a Conflagrate with Immolate active. (Roaring Blaze)
    Immolate, Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Summon Doomguard and Grimoire:Imp all glow when they should be used. According to Icy-Veins. If nothing is glowing, cast Incinerate.
    The white boxes above Conflagrate show how many charges remain.

[video]

[GIF]

Wago links to download
    [Warlock Collection]
    https://wago.io/EyGcyem5-

Individual Group links
    [Destro] https://wago.io/NJx6mr3YZ
    [Soul Shard tracker] https://wago.io/4kY2_r3tb
    [Utility] https://wago.io/EkSv5Z7qZ

Changelog:
    v3 Aug 21st:fixed Havoc bar. Added Dimensional rift icons, changed how Summon Doomguard and Grimoire:Imp alert you (doesn't assume you ALWAYS want to use them in order, might be leveling or fighting trash or whatever other reason). Made a video. Probably my last update before Legion unless I broke something.
    v2 Aug 17th: Added a more noticeable and effective Havoc bar. Added a bar above Chaos Bolt for Backdraft. Made icon glows work for backdraft (getting to be quite the if/then aura).

Check out my other weak aura collections in my signature.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-21 at 09:34 PM.

Would just like to thank you for OOMM's demo spec. Its perfect for my warlock

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    WA collection for Destruction Warlock, with GIF. Rotation help included.
    Featured auras: Havoc will alert you [Sound: Xylo] if you have the debuff on your target (wrong target selected!)
    Immolate will bounce and make a sound (Sonar) when it has 1.5sec remaining.
    Conflagrate also makes a sound (Robot Blip) if Immolate has more than 11sec remaining.
    A fire texture goes around Immolate if you cast a Conflagrate with Immolate active. (Roaring Blaze)
    Immolate, Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Summon Doomguard and Grimoire:Imp all glow when they should be used. According to Icy-Veins. If nothing is glowing, cast Incinerate.
    The white boxes above Conflagrate show how many charges remain.

[GIF]

Wago links to download
    [Destro]
    https://wago.io/NJx6mr3YZ
    [Soul Shard tracker]
    https://wago.io/4kY2_r3tb

Added your post to the main WA thread and added it into the OP, if/when you make the other specs post them here and I'll update them as you do!

Thanks Woz.

As for my auras, looks like I need something for Backdraft with the nerf today. Also, I saw that nice WA earlier for Havoc in the thread using the multi-target aura trigger, ill probably work that in, id like to add the name of the target on there. Anyway, hope you guys like the auras and let me know if you have some ideas or if there's any bugs.

Deleted
    Hey,

Absoluutly love the Demo weakauras!
    Got a question tough, how do I get the wild imp icon to show up on the progress bar like dreadstalker/doom?
    I tried turning on the icon options and it shows it when ur in the config, but not when u close the WA window.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnova View Post
    Hey,

Absoluutly love the Demo weakauras!
    Got a question tough, how do I get the wild imp icon to show up on the progress bar like dreadstalker/doom?
    I tried turning on the icon options and it shows it when ur in the config, but not when u close the WA window.
    It'll be added in the next version I put out!

Since I still haven't been able to fix what was going on with my last Effigy macro, and I use Effigy @Focus all the time to be easier to micromanage with focus macros, I figured I would just mirror my target "aura check" from target to focus. I tried using unity specific in the trigger part and WA seems to not recognize Soul Effigy as an unit, I tried with the spell ID, name, and Effigy ID. If anyone knows a way/ID to make it be available let me know, please.

Here's what it looks like: http://imgur.com/a/rbWKz

Above aura is target aura, only applies when in combat and the red colour means you don't have the dot on the target.
    Under that is Effigy aura. Only tracks dots applied to your focus, in the same way as the above.

You can choose to show duration of dots and to "check off" unstable affliction from Effigy since you pretty much will never use it, but I chose to let it there for reasons :P
    I don't have a need to show duration because I'm very used to this aura by now. You can also make some changes to colour or animations to change when in pandemic stage (I can do this if required) but I also don't think it's necessary, I don't like colours changing too much.

Life Tap aura is to remind me that I'm not tapping enough, triggers when <= 30% mana. It happens if you're trying to dot everything arround while moving instead of LTing.

The purple effect arround the character is a soul shard counter, when it gets to 5 you have a warning and a transparent skull appears in the middle. Took the idea from another user but can't remind who was, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Since I still haven't been able to fix what was going on with my last Effigy macro, and I use Effigy @Focus all the time to be easier to micromanage with focus macros, I figured I would just mirror my target "aura check" from target to focus. I tried using unity specific in the trigger part and WA seems to not recognize Soul Effigy as an unit, I tried with the spell ID, name, and Effigy ID. If anyone knows a way/ID to make it be available let me know, please.

Here's what it looks like: http://imgur.com/a/rbWKz

Above aura is target aura, only applies when in combat and the red colour means you don't have the dot on the target.
    Under that is Effigy aura. Only tracks dots applied to your focus, in the same way as the above.

You can choose to show duration of dots and to "check off" unstable affliction from Effigy since you pretty much will never use it, but I chose to let it there for reasons :P
    I don't have a need to show duration because I'm very used to this aura by now. You can also make some changes to colour or animations to change when in pandemic stage (I can do this if required) but I also don't think it's necessary, I don't like colours changing too much.

Life Tap aura is to remind me that I'm not tapping enough, triggers when <= 30% mana. It happens if you're trying to dot everything arround while moving instead of LTing.

The purple effect arround the character is a soul shard counter, when it gets to 5 you have a warning and a transparent skull appears in the middle. Took the idea from another user but can't remind who was, thanks!
    You can use something like this...doesn't require Effigy to be on focus or anything;

https://wago.io/EyJAxYyOW

You can use something like this...doesn't require Effigy to be on focus or anything;

I tried... it has some errors I couldn't fix.

This one in particular has the same one that led me to the focus macro. If you're using the class trinket from Archimonde (or I imagine, the legendary helmet from Legion) and Agony has it's base duration changed, even if you go into the action tab and change the base value of Agony to match that of your spellbook, it doesn't update correctly after a while and the aura falls off before the actual Agony on the target.

This one also makes so that the absolute corruption talent malfunctions with corruption, it stays always green, but I guess this one is easier to fix.

I tried... it has some errors I couldn't fix.

This one in particular has the same one that led me to the focus macro. If you're using the class trinket from Archimonde (or I imagine, the legendary helmet from Legion) and Agony has it's base duration changed, even if you go into the action tab and change the base value of Agony to match that of your spellbook, it doesn't update correctly after a while and the aura falls off before the actual Agony on the target.

This one also makes so that the absolute corruption talent malfunctions with corruption, it stays always green, but I guess this one is easier to fix.
    Ah. I wouldn't worry about trying to fix it for 2 weeks of WoD, but that's just my own opinion. Won't be relevant after that.

Ah. I wouldn't worry about trying to fix it for 2 weeks of WoD, but that's just my own opinion. Won't be relevant after that.
    Yeap, yours is just waiting until launch day for now.
    Thanks!

I'm sure a good amount of ppl wants Icons instead of bars too, you helped a lot <3

Yeap, yours is just waiting until launch day for now.
    Thanks!

I'm sure a good amount of ppl wants Icons instead of bars too, you helped a lot <3
    I'm just the one spreading it around for people ~ @Krazyito is the one to thank for the coding!

Is there a way to make macros so that you don't need to focus your Soul Effigy like this WA? The WA seems to work, but I still need to have the Soul Effigy focused so that I can attack it without actually targeting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvassin View Post
    Is there a way to make macros so that you don't need to focus your Soul Effigy like this WA? The WA seems to work, but I still need to have the Soul Effigy focused so that I can attack it without actually targeting it.
    Nooooooooooooooope!

I´m currently using a modified version of OOMM pandemic bars:
    https://gist.github.com/OOMM/43ef476bb041812e4073

My version is this:
    http://pastebin.com/sHFYjCLG

Now these work perfectly until - and that´s just a theory at this point as I don´t quite understand why this is happening - I open / receive an item.
    Having tested that with the invasions currently going on, I am fighting dozens of mobs, boss mobs and all of these things and the bars work perfectly.
    Even the popup that I received a chest is not a problem. The moment I click the chest (in instances this seems to be the moment when I receive loot) the pandemic bars disappear, as if the trigger state no longer returns true. Having tested this with normal mobs and their loot, it seems to be the moment when loot is created with that flashy pop up, clicking the chest to see whats in there, clicking a baleful item maybe to see what that turns out to be?

up: as it should be
    down: as it is after receving loot

Here´s what I mean with receiving loot:

No matter what window pops up, achievements, nothing else causes this issue but the one shown directly above this text. As soon as that popup appears, the pandemic markers are gone until a reload is being done. Not even a world change (leaving a dungeon) changes that fact.
    To test this I´ve also deactivated all other addons, surely did a piss poor job at dps in a random wod dungeon going affliction AND deactivated all other wea auras.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Chrotesque; 2016-08-17 at 10:04 PM.

do /fstack and mouse over that "you receive". what shows up? whatever is there id recommend this next step, but it might give you an idea what the issue is.

Try setting the frame strata higher on the pandemic bars. try 'High' for anything currently set to 'Background' and 'Dialog' for anything set to 'Low'. If you still can't see the bars then they are being unloaded somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post

When clicking on the downloads for both your destro set and SS tracker neither work. Is it just me?