Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    The entire fucking time.. You can see the animation and hear the sound lmao. For such a high rated player, you sure cant watch videos.
    I'm convinced you're trolling now. There's no dispersion icon or noise. You can even see him jumping around in caster form.

Explains everything.

So yes, I'm not judging arena off of skirmishes that include r1s vs priests that don't even disperse. Sorry.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-26 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    I'm convinced you're trolling now. There's no dispersion icon or noise. You can even see him jumping around in caster form.

Explains everything.

So yes, I'm not judging arena off of skirmishes that include r1s vs priests that don't even disperse. Sorry.
    When are you linking the videos of 30 minute arena matches you claim. Doesent even have to be yourself. Post one single video of that. See whos the best troll.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    When are you linking the videos of 30 minute arena matches you claim. Doesent even have to be yourself. Post one single video of that. See whos the best troll.
    I never claimed they were 30 minutes, I claimed they were longer than the 2 minutes YOU claimed, and that they were longer than WoD arenas.

My recorded clips folder is over a terrabyte so I'm looking for them.

The issue with other videos is that they normally R1s/glads facing random people that are probably 1500 or something and don't even know how to move yet properly. It's a beta, so people are probably also trying out specs they've never played, etc. That's the issue with skirmishes. I've watched wargames on twitch between R1s that were good matches. Even in WoD those could last quite a while.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-26 at 02:33 PM.

The entire fucking time.. You can see the animation and hear the sound lmao. For such a high rated player, you sure cant watch videos.
    I watched it like 5 times on 0.25 speed. I ain't seeing a dispersion.

But in other news, do people really have 2.2 million hp in legion? Ugh i hate it when the numbers get retardedly big.

I never claimed they were 30 minutes, I claimed they were longer than the 2 minutes YOU claimed, and that they were longer than WoD arenas.

My recorded clips folder is over a terrabyte so I'm looking for them.

The issue with other videos is that they normally R1s/glads facing random people that are probably 1500 or something and don't even know how to move yet properly. It's a beta, so people are probably also trying out specs they've never played, etc. That's the issue with skirmishes. I've watched wargames on twitch between R1s that were good matches. Even in WoD those could last quite a while.
    Just post videos of pvp videos of less burst already, stop trying to stir the pot. You know you are wrong, you know you cant post a video of 110 less burst, artifact weapon gives everyone more burst. PVP talent gives everyone more burst. Post a video of your claims or just stop.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just post videos of pvp videos of less burst already, stop trying to stir the pot. You know you are wrong, you know you cant post a video of 110 less burst, artifact weapon gives everyone more burst. PVP talent gives everyone more burst. Post a video of your claims or just stop.
    You should've stopped when you called me a retard for not being able to see a priest disperse that didn't even disperse.

All you've done is come across as overly aggressive and not actually shown anything yourself besides PSHero killing a priest that didn't disperse.

I'm resting on my experiences actually playing myself versus decent players that it's not as retarded as these videos make it out to be.

Even then, it's from a rogue PoV. Blizz have been decent with changes the past couple of months and I'd expect a sub rogue nerf before the season goes live, as well as some others most likely.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-26 at 02:54 PM.

You should've stopped when you called me a retard for not being able to see a priest disperse that didn't even disperse.

All you've done is come across as overly aggressive and not actually shown anything yourself besides PSHero killing a priest that didn't disperse.

I'm resting on my experiences actually playing myself versus decent players that it's not as retarded as these videos make it out to be.

Even then, it's from a rogue PoV. Blizz have been decent with changes the past couple of months and I'd expect a sub rogue nerf before the season goes live, as well as some others most likely.
    Lmao the best part is you still dont get what im trying to show you in the video. I literally made you watch it multiple time and you still couldnt catch it. You claim being 2400 rated, bunch of arenas on beta. Lasting longer then wod and 100 prepatch. A real 2400 pvp player woulda have found it instantly and put it in my face, but then realize how retarded the video still is and take back what they said. instead you are zooming in to find the dispersion still. So since you cant post a video and you still cant find what happened. Im gona help you.

The priest did not disperse, not because hes bad 1500 rating widow licker (like you). He did not because shadow school was kicked. He died in the duration of the interrupt. Sounds like less burst. Now post your video example, or just be gone.

Your sub nerf rant is irrelevent. 3s is for outlaw burst.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao the best part is you still dont get what im trying to show you in the video. I literally made you watch it multiple time and you still couldnt catch it. You claim being 2400 rated, bunch of arenas on beta. Lasting longer then wod and 100 prepatch. A real 2400 pvp player woulda have found it instantly and put it in my face, but then realize how retarded the video still is and take back what they said. instead you are zooming in to find the dispersion still. So since you cant post a video and you still cant find what happened. Im gona help you.

The priest did not disperse, not because hes bad 1500 rating widow licker (like you). He did not because shadow school was kicked. He died in the duration of the interrupt. Sounds like less burst. Now post your video example, or just be gone.

Your sub nerf rant is irrelevent. 3s is for outlaw burst.
    I never said I'm 2400. I said the rating range I was playing with/against in wargames on beta was 2400-glad level. I even have my armory in my sig, I'm 2200.

Why are you trying to squirm your way out of being wrong about the disperse and making yourself look even more stupid?

He didn't get kicked. You can see his cast get interrupted by the cheap shot.

I can't believe you're trying to flame me for "not seeing shit" when it didn't even fucking happen.

First you claimed he dispersed.

I said he didn't disperse.

You then said he didn't disperse because he was locked.

I can clearly see the cheap shot being the thing that stops the cast, not an interrupt.

What next? I'm not going through the effort of looking through 1 TB of crap and uploading video just for a troll.

What next? I'm not going through the effort of looking through 1 TB of crap and uploading video just for a troll.
    Why not just youtube someones video. You claim arena last longer at 110. Just post a video of someone else already. Just post one example. One, it can be of anybody, any class. Ill even accept double tank one healer. Even doubler healer single tank. You claim pvp is slower at 110. Tnen claim you have TB of videos. Just fucking pick one randomly and they will show that its slower? No? Oh wait its not slower, you need to triage all the under 1 minute matches to find that one that lasted over 5 minutes. Just stop, man you are killing me.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-08-26 at 03:17 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just youtube someones video. You claim arena last longer at 110. Just post a video of someone else already. Just post one example. One, it can be of anybody, any class. Ill even accept double tank one healer. Even doubler healer single tank. You claim pvp is slower at 110. Tnen claim you have TB of videos. Just fucking pick one randomly and they will show that its slower? No? Oh wait its not slower, you need to triage all the under 1 minute matches to find that one that lasted over 5 minutes. Just stop, man you are killing me.
    Why would I do anything for you? You can't handle being wrong about a video so you call me retarded for not seeing shit you made up, like an imaginary disperse and imaginary interrupt.

It's the funniest shit that's been said to me in a while on here tbh, probably since that Caolela guy that said everyone above 1800 was a cheater.

It's clear you've got a narrative here and nothing I do will convince you. Even when you're wrong about something, you try to twist what you meant and still be wrong, 3 times. Have fun judging arena gameplay off of 1500 priests that don't know where their disperse button is, I'm assuming you won't be playing.

Try and admit you're wrong sometimes instead of digging the hole deeper. That's how you improve as a player, too.

I'm done here.

I'm done here.
    Awww could not find a single video out of TB of footage without arena instant burst at 110. If pvp was slower, slower matches would be the majority of your footage, but we both know its not. Otherwise you would have posted it on page one.

Keep trying.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awww could not find a single video out of TB of footage without arena instant burst at 110. If pvp was slower, slower matches would be the majority of your footage, but we both know its not. Otherwise you would have posted it on page one.

Keep trying.
    No, its a TB of stuff recorded over the space of 2 years. I only recorded a few games. Fuck knows where it is in all that. There's over 900 files in there.

Keep trying to make shit up because you can't admit you're wrong.

"He died through disperse!"

"No, he didn't disperse"

"No, you didn't see what I meant! he got kicked so couldn't disperse!"

"Erm...erm.."

Its gona be fun when you hit 110 and see how fast we die lmao. This forum will be flooded, as will bnet. Then again the legion pvp forum is already a shit show because of that. Its just a matter of 2-3 weeks before every other forum matches it.

Just find a single video of anybody, any example or be done as you claim you would be. Then again its kinda your thing, claim stuff, but never go anywhere with it. PVP is slower (never shows anything). Im done here (keeps posting).

See you in 3 weeks so i can have a good laugh.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch
    Then again its kinda your thing, claim stuff, but never go anywhere with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz
    When did he disperse?

The priest did not disperse, not because hes bad 1500 rating widow licker (like you). He did not because shadow school was kicked. He died in the duration of the interrupt
    I can clearly see the cheap shot being the thing that stops the cast, not an interrupt.

And I'm the one apparently making shit up.

i see no example of slow pvp yet. No example of you being done either.

I see an example of a person, who watched a lot of videos on youtube, who think he knows a lot about pvp now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    I see an example of a person, who watched a lot of videos on youtube, who think he knows a lot about pvp now.
    Show me an example of slower pvp. Why is it so hard for one of the people claiming that to post a video of themselves, someone else, anything. Ill accept anything that shows its slower then WoD or the prepatch. Literally anything!!!! I play on the beta regularly, i already know its not true. But i will accept any proof. Just post one thing! Only one! Ill accept 3 holy paladin match(they have decent burst actually).

Show me an example of slower pvp. Why is it so hard for one of the people claiming that to post a video of themselves, someone else, anything. Ill accept anything that shows its slower then WoD or the prepatch. Literally anything!!!! I play on the beta regularly, i already know its not true. But i will accept any proof. Just post one thing! Only one! Ill accept 3 holy paladin match(they have decent burst actually).
    I said nothing about slow or fast pvp. It is just reading your comments.
    First you state one thing, than change the openion, than again. You look really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    I said nothing about slow or fast pvp. It is just reading your comments.
    First you state one thing, than change the openion, than again. You look really stupid.
    Cool, now show me that its slower, on topic or dont. Posting on your secondary account to agree with yourself doesent do anything.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol he thinks I have a secondary account.

Jesus this is fucking hilarious.