Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello bears! I'm hoping some of you can clear this up.

Before the Mastery nerf, x amount of rating would give 40% Mastery and 40% Attack Power, now x amount gives 20% Mastery and 20% Attack Power, is this intended or is this referred to as needing a hotfix to bring the Attack Power up to 40%?

Secondly Ekowraith and Elizes won't multiply Thick Hide/Ysera's Gift and Rend & Tear?

Given Bears (In my mind) are still very underrepresented as a Tank class I do hope any of you enthusiastic bears has answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairysailor View Post
    Hello bears! I'm hoping some of you can clear this up.

Before the Mastery nerf, x amount of rating would give 40% Mastery and 40% Attack Power, now x amount gives 20% Mastery and 20% Attack Power, is this intended or is this referred to as needing a hotfix to bring the Attack Power up to 40%?

Secondly Ekowraith and Elizes won't multiply Thick Hide/Ysera's Gift and Rend & Tear?

Given Bears (In my mind) are still very underrepresented as a Tank class I do hope any of you enthusiastic bears has answers.
    Yes, A hotfix should go live soon that brings our mastery back to X% AP when our other effects are X/2 %

I haven't tested the legendaries myself. But if they don't they're pretty worthless, so I expect them to.

To echo everyone else: Please sticky, and remove the 6.2 guides.

What do you guys think about our 2nd golden trait, provided that we start EotN (top side)?
    Would you go Adaptive Fur since you're halfway there or go for Gory Fur? I was thinking maybe AF in order to have a 2nd golden asap but at that point the Artifact power cost will have skyrocketed and Gory Fur will be delayed substantially.

PS: Due to summer vacation, I will start playing on the 5th of September. What's the rate at which we gather Artifact power and provided that I go super saiyan when I get back, will I be able to get 2 golden traits soonish for raiding regardless of my delayed start?

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Yes, A hotfix should go live soon that brings our mastery back to X% AP when our other effects are X/2 %

I haven't tested the legendaries myself. But if they don't they're pretty worthless, so I expect them to.
    when is "soon" for this hotfix

It's literally expansion tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, A hotfix should go live soon
    "Soon" is a registered trademark of Blizzard Inc and does not refer to a unit of time.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The hotfix went live about a minute ago, I think. My AP changed from 7299 to 7643 with 14.55% mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post
    The hotfix went live about a minute ago, I think. My AP changed from 7299 to 7643 with 14.55% mastery.
    How can one even see their attack-power anymore?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Addon is one way. Or looking at brambles damage. It does AP * 0.24 damage.

Without gear my agi stat is at 1281 which gives 1281 AP. After mastery i have 1332 which is 4% increase so no it's not fixed unfortunately Brambles does 320 dmg so nothing has changed.

In Chat Inputbox:
    /print UnitAttackPower("player")

Seems like its not live on EU realms yet, at least not mine, but if it happened literally minutes ago it might take a bit to catch on everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Yes, there is a hidden passive on Bear Form that reduces it by 50%. You think something like that would be noted in its actual tool tip, or that the tool tip would update while in bear form but it doesn't.
    That's ridiculous. I could understand if it was the same numeric value in all forms (based on your normal maximum HP), but my Guardian Druid does not have twice her normal HP in bear form. That means I literally heal less every five seconds in bear form than normal form.
    Last edited by Iry; 2016-08-29 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    That's ridiculous. My Guardian Druid does not have twice her normal HP, which means I literally heal less every five seconds in bear form than normal form.
    Yeah it sucks, and I'm not 100% sure but i think it even does 1.5% on secondary target if your at max and in bear.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats

You can even go into its options and pick n choose what stats you want shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post
    My AP is still 6900

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    My AP is still 6900
    Mine's down under 6300, which feels low for iLevel 726 average. However, I do out DPS the other tank in the group. But they out threat me. So things still feel wonky.
    Last edited by Kujako; 2016-08-29 at 05:31 PM.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    We still very much need that sticky instead of the outdated 6.2 guide mister @xskarma
    Sorry, was a bit occupied with the release post for the frontpage, so didn't dawn on me to sticky it. Done now

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Sorry, was a bit occupied with the release post for the frontpage, so didn't dawn on me to sticky it. Done now
    We thank our lord and savior.

The Mastery AP hotfix is definitely live now, for me at least, tooltip even changed to twice the health/healing.

Edit:
    On second thought, while the tooltip is updated, the AP itself still feels wonky. Must be in the midst of being applied.

.... and a relog cleared that up. Both tooltip and actual AP are as expected now!
    8050 AP with 15.8% mastery on 734 gear (6114 agility)
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-08-29 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The Mastery AP hotfix is definitely live now, for me at least, tooltip even changed to twice the health/healing.

Edit:
    On second thought, while the tooltip is updated, the AP itself still feels wonky. Must be in the midst of being applied.

.... and a relog cleared that up. Both tooltip and actual AP are as expected now!
    8050 AP with 15.8% mastery on 734 gear (6114 agility)
    Yeah was talking to one of my guildies and saw 15% mastery AP and 30 mins later it's 30%now. Fixed.

Deleted
    Yeah it went up live for me like 30 minutes ago, was 17% when i logged in a few hours ago, then changed to 33% 30 minutes ago. Cutting it a little close to launch but at least its in now

My AP is now 8100