Page 1 of 352
... LastLast
    Deleted

Bonereaver's Hook Discussion (mainly)

Mod Edit

Hi. A large number of people have been frequently posting armories, screenshots, etc from people who have these hidden appearances.

This is all because of a bug that they are abusing. They do not actually have the hidden appearance. Please don't post about them here unless they have the original (default) hidden appearance coloring.

Thanks.

Original Post

Hi fellow Death Knights!

Now that Legion has finally dropped and we have our awesome Artifact Weapons in hand. I would love if we could help each other by giving tips or maybe a guide on how to collect the different Artifact skins.

As an example, I have been looking on the web how to find the Bonereaper's Hook (UH Skin), but can't find any good information.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139548/the-bonereapers-hook

Anyone interested in this?

-Castle
    Last edited by Simca; 2016-10-03 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have there been any hints of where it might be so we can start our search?

7+ Year Old Account
    looking foreward to getting them all for frost. as i find them ill post links here
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Are the 3rd group of skins attainable yet? As Unholy those are the ones I love the most and would love to get my hands on them.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Are the 3rd group of skins attainable yet? As Unholy those are the ones I love the most and would love to get my hands on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Have there been any hints of where it might be so we can start our search?
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    I believe a lot of the hidden skins aren't implemented yet.

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA

Third group: Herald of Pestilance is in game, you just need to progress further to unlock the "Balance of power" chain to get it

Fifth group: Death's Deliverance is not available yet, they will be unlockable at a later time.

Hidden skin: Bone Hook has not been found yet, but according to blizz they launched with all hidden skins implemented. The tool tip hints at ICC, have to remember that could point to the raid, the 3 dungeons, the area right around it, and even that area under it.

how to get The Bonereaper's Hook

did someone found out where/how to get the hidden skin for unholy dk ?

The Bonereaper's Hook

Quote Originally Posted by Uraias View Post

The Bonereaper's Hook
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ow-to-get-them

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone will discover it sooner or later, then we all will have it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uraias View Post

The Bonereaper's Hook
    The pic of the red one with purple orb on the butt is new new wallpaper. Had to retire old deathwing
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Hidden skin: Bone Hook has not been found yet, but according to blizz they launched with all hidden skins implemented. The tool tip hints at ICC, have to remember that could point to the raid, the 3 dungeons, the area right around it, and even that area under it.
    I'd say the whole Ice Crown. Lots of people have searched ICC during beta but nothing so far.....

Deleted
    My guess for Bonereaper's Hook would be a rare drop off one of the scourge-related Violet Hold bosses.

my vote is to bug the devs on twitter for a hint. if no-one found it during the entirety of the beta/didn't share the location, then that's a bit iffy..

Hook = Abomination

Maybe drops from some abomination type boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Hook = Abomination

Maybe drops from some abomination type boss
    Inb4 patchwerk in Naxx.

Deleted
    Stratholm, Ramstein the Gorger maybe? I've almost covered every part of Broken isle atm, only places I havent reached is. Behind Emerald Nightmare tree, Within the Tomb of Sargeras Debuff and the High mountain part of Eye of Aszhara

May be anything since we have no clue. Might even be something related to using control undead on one of the undead mobs in Broken Isle or somewhere else. I notice there are a lot more undead than in previous expansions (Other than wrath ofc)

There's an npc (or maybe i shouldn't call him an npc, when you hover him he is yellow meaning that he should be interactable somehow) called Decrepit Runecarver in Maw of Souls, he's in the naglfar sitting in a cage and he looks hella suspiscious to me, he has no associated quests on wowhead and i find it hard to believe that blizzard would just put him there randomly. Im wondering if it would be possible to use that abomination that's on the same floor of the ship to breath on him, i wanted to try it but it was a random heroic so i couldn't.
    Last edited by loanel; 2016-09-02 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    There's an npc (or maybe i shouldn't call him an npc, when you hover him he is yellow meaning that he should be interactable somehow) called Decrepit Runecarver in Maw of Souls, he's in the naglfar sitting in a cage and he looks hella suspiscious to me, he has no associated quests on wowhead and i find it hard to believe that blizzard would just put him there randomly. Im wondering if it would be possible to use that abomination that's on the same floor of the ship to breath on him, i wanted to try it but it was a random heroic so i couldn't.
    Pulled it over and made it hit the cage with its breath a few times - no cigar!

I wonder if it's related to our hitching post somehow? A few other classes have something in that tier on their "Once a day" thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also keep in mind that basically all of the hidden appearances are found somewhere in the current content, not in the old world... So I wouldn't go out of Broken Isles. Possibly go around and use control undead on certain mobs and see if you find anything there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I wonder if it's related to our hitching post somehow? A few other classes have something in that tier on their "Once a day" thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also keep in mind that basically all of the hidden appearances are found somewhere in the current content, not in the old world... So I wouldn't go out of Broken Isles. Possibly go around and use control undead on certain mobs and see if you find anything there.
    If it's tied to the order hall it's more likely to be related to the Reanimation upgrade that allows you to recruit abominations.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    If it's tied to the order hall it's more likely to be related to the Reanimation upgrade that allows you to recruit abominations.
    That would make sense except for the fact that it's on a completely different tier than the others. I don't think Blizzard would make 3 or 4 different specs all rely on getting a tier 3 trait and then make DKs suffer an extra 20 something days just for a chance at theirs. I think people are overthinking these. Remember the blood dk one? It talks about failed Anima experiments and then turns out it's just from the Withered Army world quest.