Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    As I see in his activity feed, he's only been pvping and doing some heroic dungeons before he obtained the new appearance. This could either mean something that he's obtained it in one of these dungeons or in pvp or either that these activities are just irrelevant. Anyway, seen as there is no direct clue to start with, this might be a good new angle. I like the thought about having to check these dungeons with the spectral vision.

Deleted
    why exactly this guy won't tell anybody? he is slowing people immensely, those who would like and enjoy new skin, considering that new colors require a lot of things to do, I find it vile on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    He said the "THING" leads you to the charm. Portals lead people to places, hence the speculation. It's something you can interact with, we know that
    That could be true. However rogues have found a compass that points you in a direction as well thinking it leads to something with theirs. The "thing" could be literally anything and I would be much more inclined to say that this is something small rather than a big portal since it's something none of the thousand DHs looking for this have been able to find in 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    why exactly this guy won't tell anybody? he is slowing people immensely, those who would like and enjoy new skin, considering that new colors require a lot of things to do, I find it vile on his part.
    He is not obligated to do anything. He found it on his own part, and he's nice enough to eventually tell us (supposedly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustrafael View Post
    I would actually rather see the Flame Reaper Appearance... it looks super nice imo & I would even pay for it!!! media.mmo-champion. com/images/news/2015/november/havocArtifact04.jpg
    Same goes with my transmog!

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Which guy said this, was it Nay?
    Yes Nay gave 'clues' in the DH discord. But those clues were still very vague and don't help very much

- - - Updated - - -

NAANAAAA - Dziś o 21:59
    I can tell you that much, i guess many overthink it way too hard. Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored

-Discord

Basically, it's something pretty obvious according to him that once found we will be kicking ourselves over

I wonder if the appearance is related to the [Beginner's Guide to Dimensional Rifting] toy somehow?

This also unlocks at Revered rep with Court of Farondis just like the Boon of the Gemfinder that the guy has showing on his achievement history.

The achievement lists 7 different locations, so maybe one of them has something related to the artifact?

I checked the locations of the book on WoWHead and I don't see any waypoint near Faronaar, but maybe there's ~something~ that only demon hunters can trigger?

I'm just guessing at this point, but I'll continue using the item every 4 hours and checking the locations with spectral sight and see if anything interesting happens.

Next time I'll try using this item from Suramar since there's a lot of teleporting around in the zone.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2016-09-13 at 08:21 PM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Has anybody checked the warp world that you zone into when you use Oculeth's Library teleporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Azszora View Post
    Has anybody checked the warp world that you zone into when you use Oculeth's Library teleporter?
    This is one of the theories atm. That using the teleporter will randomly port you to the place you need to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    I wonder if the appearance is related to the [Beginner's Guide to Dimensional Rifting] toy somehow?

This also unlocks at Revered rep with Court of Farondis just like the Boon of the Gemfinder that the guy has showing on his achievement history.

The achievement lists 7 different locations, so maybe one of them has something related to the artifact?

I checked the locations of the book on WoWHead and I don't see any waypoint near Faronaar, but maybe there's ~something~ that only demon hunters can trigger?

I'm just guessing at this point, but I'll continue using the item every 4 hours and checking the locations with spectral sight and see if anything interesting happens.

Next time I'll try using this item from Suramar since there's a lot of teleporting around in the zone.
    He's stated that everything you need to get the skin is in suramar and that he wasn't sure if any of it was tied to rep. Guy could be trolling but if he isn't then it's not linked to anything that requires any rep to get.

According to Nay, it has absolutely nothing to do with their shoulder enchant. He/she stated it starts and ends in Suramar, and it's very obvious.

Forgive me if this has been suggested at some point, but can you keep looting the poop you get the cage key from after completing the quest series there? If so, I could see Blizzard making it a random drop from one of the piles.
    Last edited by fent; 2016-09-13 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    According to Nay, it has absolutely nothing to do with their shoulder enchant. He/she stated it starts and ends in Suramar, and it's very obvious.
    or it could be related to Court of Farandis rep and start somewhere else and he's just trolling.

We know that he got it because we can verify via the armory but unless he shares the method and we can confirm it I wouldn't take his word as gospel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post

Forgive me if this has been suggested at some point, but can you keep looting the poop you get the cage key from after completing the quest series there? If so, I could see Blizzard making it a random drop from one of the piles.
    So obvious that only ~5 people have it legit or something.

In the warp zone of Oculeth there is only one way, and lead to a Chest with Mana and other stuff. No charm.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    In the warp zone of Oculeth there is only one way, and lead to a Chest with Mana and other stuff. No charm.
    When you reach the chest you can go back to the warp zone and explore without the time limit. I found some camp on top of a pillar, but it could be just an easter egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm starting to thing everything we need is in felsoul hold
    As am I. According to wowhead there are a few different types of chests that spawn in Felsoul Hold, so I plan to do some digging around there looking for them. Maybe get lucky and loot a charm from 1

Yeah, me too. On my way to there. Remember to bring the map!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Yeah, me too. On my way to there. Remember to bring the map!
    I've been farming felslate in felsoul hold for days. I've probably killed close to 5000+ mobs in that area alone. It's not a drop.

But if everything we are getting from ney is correct we aren't looking for a charm earlier post said

""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar"

IF this is the case you are looking for something that will lead you to the charm. I wonder if any of the toys we found this expansion have anything to do with it. Maybe the little imp that goes on your head.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nay also apparently said: "I can tell you that much, i guess many overthink it way too hard. Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored"

Quote Originally Posted by Hartayk View Post
    But if everything we are getting from ney is correct we aren't looking for a charm earlier post said

""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar"

IF this is the case you are looking for something that will lead you to the charm. I wonder if any of the toys we found this expansion have anything to do with it. Maybe the little imp that goes on your head.
    Yes but the 'thing' he found doesn't even have to be an item. He said it was basic and obvious, so easy that it's likely looked over. Which means it could be something so dumb like a sign on a wall which could lead you to a chest with said charm.