Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Did you see the Archeology thing near her?Pointing to Felsoul...directly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Did you see the Archeology thing near her?Pointing to Felsoul...directly
    Its obvious.. and ignored... its a "thing" that can lead to a maybe.. something to get the charm ?

""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar " "Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored"

Deleted
    Well, off to Felsoul hold again... See what I can dig up. If its that simple, I can only imagine its there.

i mean its got to be in fel soul hold. Take it for what its worth to me not much but alot of people in this discord #deathwalker-candreals_charm say that its in a place that he has looked over multiple times and that its not in the city and not in the water. But like i said just people talking in this discord group.

Deleted
    Why doesn't he stop being an insecure power hungry child and just say where he got it? What does he get from this other than this little temporary power trip? So infuriating.

Like if people are worried about the surprise factor and want to hunt it themselves, they can do that without looking up how to do it if they so chose. Other people just want to do it even if that means "cheating" and getting told how to do it.

could the item that leads us to the charm, perhaps be one of the random books that are lying around everywhere that is readable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Again, he does not owe you, OR anyone, a damn, single, thing. He doesn't owe anyone anything. Tell me, WHY should he tell us? Where is the rule that says if you discover something you have to tell everyone, or the unwritten rule that it's good behavior to tell everyone of a secret you find.

- - - Updated - - -

which books?
    He doesn't owe anyone anything. He doesn't have to tell anyone either, you're completely right. But that's besides the point. He gains nothing by keeping it a secret so why keep it a secret? In fact he'd stop being spammed with whispers and stuff if he told us! So why doesn't he just say? Ah right because he'll lose his 5 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMadman View Post
    Its obvious.. and ignored... its a "thing" that can lead to a maybe.. something to get the charm ?

""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar " "Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored"
    If I recall, the light on that one is yellow, correct? There's a specific angle/range for the colour so maybe limit the search scope to approximately within the boundry of the colour? If I have free time tonight I'll check this out, there's an addon that I used to use to overlay the search areas for archaeology that might make life easier if this is the case.

Why doesn't he stop being an insecure power hungry child and just say where he got it? What does he get from this other than this little temporary power trip? So infuriating.

Like if people are worried about the surprise factor and want to hunt it themselves, they can do that without looking up how to do it if they so chose. Other people just want to do it even if that means "cheating" and getting told how to do it.
    You must be fun.

This whole thing is bringing out the worst in people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    You must be fun.

This whole thing is bringing out the worst in people.
    Highlighting that attention seeking is stupid? Oh no I'm such a horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Again, he does not owe you, OR anyone, a damn, single, thing. He doesn't owe anyone anything. Tell me, WHY should he tell us? Where is the rule that says if you discover something you have to tell everyone, or the unwritten rule that it's good behavior to tell everyone of a secret you find.

- - - Updated - - -

which books?
    I see and understand both sides, but the fact is this guy doesn't owe us anything, but he's being a complete prick by literally making posts about it and dangling it over our heads like "look what I got, don't worry I'll tell you how I got it later."

Deleted
    Or, since he figured it out and is like: Wow... this is SO simple.... he wants to give us another shot BECAUSE it is so simple apperently?

I understand him.

Deleted
    Instead of keeping your attention on the fact why he doesn't tell us straight away, you might wanna use that energy in actualy finding it and getting credit in telling everyone mate Nay is actually considerate to both sides because he's telling us that he ll post it in a couple of days. That way the guys trying to figure it out themselves aren't getting spoiled and the one's who want it already chewed for them will be satisfied in a couple of days. No point in upsetting yourself at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I see and understand both sides, but the fact is this guy doesn't owe us anything, but he's being a complete prick by literally making posts about it and dangling it over our heads like "look what I got, don't worry I'll tell you how I got it later."
    he was thrust upon everyone without permission, he made a thread to say he wont be giving it out anytime soon - a naive attempt to stop the hundreds (thousands?) of people whispering him.

if he was truly seeking all this super fun attention (being spammed death threats is super fun) he would've made a thread the very moment he got them, not days later only after being thrust into a limelight.

calling him an attention seeking wiener or whatever just makes you look like a very bitter and jealous person. get over it, it'll be common knowledge in less than a week.

15+ Year Old Account
    what is this drop/item that is so simple but overlooked in suramar? Did anyone ask if it dropped with boon of gemfinder?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    if he was truly seeking all this super fun attention (being spammed death threats is super fun) he would've made a thread the very moment he got them, not days later only after being thrust into a limelight.
    Not true. If someone was seeking attention they would do exactly this, tell everyone he has it, but not explain how and gloat for however long. If they didn't want attention, they would explain how you get it. Because then everyone would go out and actually do it instead of sending death threats and other stupid stuff.

You really can't blame the guy for keeping g it a secret it's a rare skin now. If he tells everyone about it then it won't be rare I would keep it a secret myself and hope that the next few that find it don't just publicly post how to get it either. It's probably the most fun I have had on wow searching for a hidden item it's bringing us all together to find it. Also a lot of people said you don't need to have shoulder enchant for gems to get it but not sure if it was tested at all

i wouldnt tell anyone if i found it either. its nice being one of only a couple people that has something in the game. doesnt have anything to do with attention.

Please, can we return to walk around Felsoul Hold like ghostbusters searching for a ghost? XD

Deleted
    Anyone tried doing Archaeology in Suramar? The obvious thing might be the archaeology thing next to Candrael.