Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=251052...sure-chest#map
    anyone knows whats in those? cant login atm

Deleted
    I have skipped few replies, because there is limit to madness I can operate with. But autism I can handle

Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    You seem like the type of person who is mad that rich people have money and won't share it
    no, two different things, hell, rich people give a lot of tips, and the best one is buy cheap and sell moar expensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    Your attitude is worse than his! You think that because someone figured something out for themselves that you are by default entitled to the information. That's not how the world works.
    it is a video game. this is how the world works
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Are you telling me that decent human beings tell secrets they uncover?
    Lets try and push it further, it should be decent human being for mythic raiders to help others!
    They have all of that gear and asking for money to get boosted is just mean! They should be willing to help random people!!111

Yeah no. People like you want to ride on the backs of people who put in effort.
    yes, many mythic guilds share their strategies and such, the healthy ones of course. and don't compare boosting with telling the secret. more accurate would be accompanying while doing hidden quest when compared to boosting mythic. BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING: THINK SOMETHING MORE

No dice on Blood-Thane Lucard. Not even targetable without the quest.

Checking Helheim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Can you guys open a new thread to discuss the moral ambiguity of nays decision to keep the method a secret.

This thread is to discuss possible theories to obtain the skin. Thank-you in advance.
    This. I can understand the whining but...It wont get u the skin..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I have skipped few replies, because there is limit to madness I can operate with. But autism I can handle

no, two different things, hell, rich people give a lot of tips, and the best one is buy cheap and sell moar expensive

it is a video game. this is how the world works

yes, many mythic guilds share their strategies and such, the healthy ones of course. and don't compare boosting with telling the secret. more accurate would be accompanying while doing hidden quest when compared to boosting mythic. BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING: THINK SOMETHING MORE
    The first guild to clear mythic never posts their videos until about 4-5 guilds have also cleared it
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    So.. clues we have
    it's all in suramar, it's obvious, and it's long enough he's gonna post a guide

Has anyone noticed the graveyards have different # of posts? if someone could find the GY with 1 post, let me know. The one with 2 is near the downfall dude. There's a lot of "clicky" quests this xpac... maybe there's a spectral sight clicky.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No dice on Blood-Thane Lucard. Not even targetable without the quest.

Checking Helheim.
    thanks for the updates rogue, I agree, the skin has a vrykul theme. I do believe some have already searched many vrykul areas earlier in the thread, cant remember page number sorry..

15+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3443596?page=4

He made a post on the forums, must be frustrating to deal with 100's of whispers. I can barely deal with a few.

Did anyone check all the demon infested areas in suramar city ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post

He made a post on the forums, must be frustrating to deal with 100's of whispers. I can barely deal with a few.

its not difficult to DND or disable whispers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    The first guild to clear mythic never posts their videos until about 4-5 guilds have also cleared it
    not in asia, and hell, not even true about mythic eithr, although difficult to discuss it considering mythic is a new thing. before people just posted things. if keeping skin hidden is some sort of elitist outburst of limited altruism then sure. the guy should make video about it an post everywhere he got it to brag for years and be a token in autistic museum.

I have been brought up and lived among the people who helped each other. I guess now there is some sort of vile honor in denying people access to knowledge. I did not whisper that person and I would never do it, if someone is not decent enough to say it by themselves then they arenot worth any kind of attention. so yeah, I'm to blame for even commenting on her/his behavior. it is shitty and thats all

not in asia, and hell, not even true about mythic eithr, although difficult to discuss it considering mythic is a new thing. before people just posted things. if keeping skin hidden is some sort of elitist outburst of limited altruism then sure. the guy should make video about it an post everywhere he got it to brag for years and be a token in autistic museum.

I have been brought up and lived among the people who helped each other. I guess now there is some sort of vile honor in denying people access to knowledge. I did not whisper that person and I would never do it, if someone is not decent enough to say it by themselves then they arenot worth any kind of attention. so yeah, I'm to blame for even commenting on her/his behavior. it is shitty and thats all
    Expecting someone to solve a puzzle for you? Would you buy a book of crosswords that have all of the answers already?
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone gets a chance to ask Nay, ask if its a drop from a creature, lootable from chest or an interactive item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    Expecting someone to solve a puzzle for you? Would you buy a book of crosswords that have all of the answers already?
    if I was curious about the answer I would ask somebody to tell me. I'm not interested in the puzzle solving, I'm interested in using that appearance because I find it pretty.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aldor/Nay/feed

I mean... his feed coincidentally shows him acquiring Boon of the Gemfinder, immediately followed by the Hidden Artifact achievement. Unfortunately I'm not Revered with Court, if someone is, can you throw that on your shoulders and try to kill a few of the mobs on the drop list on wowhead?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141409/candraels-charm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post

I kinda feel bad for the guy.

if I was curious about the answer I would ask somebody to tell me. I'm not interested in the puzzle solving, I'm interested in using that appearance because I find it pretty.
    You can plug that rationale into any scenario though "Im not interested in doing PVP jsut getting the PVP rewards because they look pretty"
    This reward requires solving a puzzle.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

I don't know who do you (all) think you are to decide how a person should think or decide how he should play the game.
    Just focus un the topic of this post and go shitalk elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aldor/Nay/feed

I mean... his feed coincidentally shows him acquiring Boon of the Gemfinder, immediately followed by the Hidden Artifact achievement. Unfortunately I'm not Revered with Court, if someone is, can you throw that on your shoulders and try to kill a few of the mobs on the drop list on wowhead?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141409/candraels-charm

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda feel bad for the guy.
    He said it has absolutely nothing to do with the enchant. It probably is like he says, something entirely obvious and totally overlooked, but thats the nature of the problem. Things that are easily overlooked continue to be overlooked, its in their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    He said it has absolutely nothing to do with the enchant. It probably is like he says, something entirely obvious and totally overlooked, but thats the nature of the problem. Things that are easily overlooked continue to be overlooked, its in their nature.
    I wonder if easily overlooked just means there's a charm on the ground that's really fucking small?

Candrael's Charm is a "Jewel" according to the description of the item and Boon of the Gemfinder drops items that are used for Jewelcrafting...

Happy coincidence?

Nay doesn't have jewelcrafting and his current shoulder is Manaseeker. So why did he buy the Boon of Gemfinder?

Enchant shoulders with Gemfinder, kill things, get Candrael's Charm, kill Downfall, profit?

So.. I thought about how there is an archaeology lady there from the explorer's league with the last name Highfall, and I decided.. Well that must be a clue!

I saw the yellow digsite indicator pointing at the big legion building. I glided down from highmountain and landed ontop; searched everywhere.. nothing. I thought about searching under it, in the lava (because you can see in the lava.. just not stare at it from above.) The only problem is that this is a really slow process to check all of them w/o dying in the lava.

I really think that it's in Felsoul Hold somewhere..