Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so he got this mana enchant and supposely gonna grind some stuff with his friend..im not 110 yet so dont know how that works..but what potential routes could they have taken to grind this maybe plot on suramar map do better guess his footprint..along those he got lucky and found something.

Deleted
    I am using the mana-seeker and not getting that many mana satchels, but I speculated since he got the Gem enchant and went to farm that the item for the charm might be in it, maybe a necklace string, or a setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm gonna check around tel'anor, placed is filled with spirits/ghosts.
    Perhaps when we interact with this fallen illidari it might lead us to the charm?
    This theory was brought up last night and tested thoroughly. It was supposidly seen at 48, 84 and wearing an illidari tabard but after hours of looking the discord had nothing. It's still a theory but up till now it's going no where.

I'm of the opinion he may not be 100% sure what he has done to unlock the thing that unlocks the thing that unlocks the locket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    I am using the mana-seeker and not getting that many mana satchels, but I speculated since he got the Gem enchant and went to farm that the item for the charm might be in it, maybe a necklace string, or a setting?
    This is a running theory as well since most of us don't have the rep for that shoulder enchant yet. I'm like 1700 off from it and will have it in the next couple days I'm sure.

an idea... (can't login atm to verify)
    has...anyone.... actually.............. died, on felhammer? what happens? you get as a ghost and need to run to corpse? or auto-res?

Died on the 3rd floor fighting one of the Demons...

I'm 98% sure I just rez'd alive on first floor by portal....pretty sure there was no corpse run to 3rd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    an idea... (can't login atm to verify)
    has...anyone.... actually.............. died, on felhammer? what happens? you get as a ghost and need to run to corpse? or auto-res?
    When you click release you instantly are back to life. Tried it today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    someone posted this on the forums on battle.net

appears to be a ghostly figure of an elf or something, but it's most likely unrelated to our case
    Yeah, standing there right now, there's a 3d model of an elf spinning. Coords: 37:70.

Hey guys, I wanted to point out that i've been running the Manaseeker enchant for days now, been getting mana-tinged packs pretty frequently but have yet to come across anything with the locket in it.

It's also worth noting that the packs you get from the enchant drop in other zones. I don't think this enchant and the skin are related at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgetruck View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to point out that i've been running the Manaseeker enchant for days now, been getting mana-tinged packs pretty frequently but have yet to come across anything with the locket in it.

It's also worth noting that the packs you get from the enchant drop in other zones. I don't think this enchant and the skin are related at all.
    The discussion was about the gem that drops gems not mana stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgetruck View Post

Thanks for the heads up. I think most of us are starting to lean towards the Gemseeker enchant now. As most of us can't try it because we don't have the reputation, but the guy who got the skin DID have the enchant active... coincidentally RIGHT before he got the skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    When you click release you instantly are back to life. Tried it today.
    You can glide as a ghost. Maybe you can glide into it?

Nay, the german with the skin, has already said the Gemseeker enchant had nothing to do with it. It was merely coincidence that he found the item after getting revered and buying the enchant. I have been running gemseeker since I saw that yesterday and not a thing yet.

Deleted
    just made an account... maybe the riddle is that simple that it's just a map? came across this map actually 3 of the same on the felhammer. 1. sevis 2. falara 3. artifact forge. i tried to figure out where that place could be but didn't came up with any idea. here are the screens.

imgur com a MYVuD

i made two because i felt like mhh, the first one does not look like a real map so i turned it upside down and that did it, atleast for me know it looks like a map, i mean when you look at the mountains they look like actual mountains from the world map. it could lead to something or it could be a dead end, anyway worth a try, maybe someone recognizes the area on the map.

( slashs between com - a - myvud) took me a while to post...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethica View Post
    Nay, the german with the skin, has already said the Gemseeker enchant had nothing to do with it. It was merely coincidence that he found the item after getting revered and buying the enchant. I have been running gemseeker since I saw that yesterday and not a thing yet.
    Two things though.

1) I don't think we should take what he says as truth. No offense to him at all, but I don't know him so why would I trust him? He clearly has no desire to share how he got it, so that would even lead me to believe that he might actually throw us off if anything.

2) How does he -know- it had nothing to do with it, if he's being honest? What if he put that enchant on, and then suddenly walked over to an area and saw the gem on the ground - or it dropped? Maybe it's -because- he had that enchant on, he was able to start the first part of the quest.

I'm personally like 3-4 days away from getting the enchant so I can't test it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Two things though.

1) I don't think we should take what he says as truth. No offense to him at all, but I don't know him so why would I trust him? He clearly has no desire to share how he got it, so that would even lead me to believe that he might actually throw us off if anything.

2) How does he -know- it had nothing to do with it, if he's being honest? What if he put that enchant on, and then suddenly walked over to an area and saw the gem on the ground - or it dropped? Maybe it's -because- he had that enchant on, he was able to start the first part of the quest.

I have had it for 4 days now. Did over 150 WQ's since then all over the place. Nothing dropped except some (very) expensive gems that sold nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    I have had it for 4 days now. Did over 150 WQ's since then all over the place. Nothing dropped except some (very) expensive gems that sold nicely.
    I don't think drop is the only thing I would check. I'd go look around and see if you can find anything on the ground.

When I'm done working I think I want to try to look into the Fallen Illidari more.

Two things though.

I feel the same way. But considering people are running with the enchant for 1-2 days now, it's pretty fairly debunked

Deleted
    I don't think drop is the only thing I would check. I'd go look around and see if you can find anything on the ground.

When I'm done working I think I want to try to look into the Fallen Illidari more.
    Oh trust me (Its the internet, I know) But I have been looking for Hours. So far nothing. Dead, alive, followers with me, not with me. Reading online, going to 'reported' places. Even Varedis on the BT and the guy inside SSC. Still, no results.