Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We'll find out in time, for now it seems that artifact knowledge is keeping us from figuring anything out, if it is actually true.

Haven't seen anyone mention that Nay has 797/800 Archaeology yet, and theres a telescope about 20 feet away from Candrael that Brian Highfall keeps walking up to... (Highfall, Downfall?) I'm aware he obtained it via a bug but we still need to work out what that bug is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arch is not required

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't kill Varedis, you can't kill a demon. His soul went back to the nether, and I feel KJ is tormenting him (again) by putting his soul in Downfall.

Candrael was most likely Varedis' lover and he gave her the charm a while back but lost it.

When we find the charm and take it to her, she calls us a thief and kicks us to downfall (her lover) to be killed.

Deleted

http://imgur.com/a/hyVZb
    Has the portal to Blasted Lands always had sparkles around it? :O

Yea, either the things required to get the charm aren't in yet or its gated behind doing something first such as reaching a certain level of artifact knowledge. A blue mentioned earlier that some content for some hidden skins are not in yet.

"We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character."

Quote Originally Posted by Godfatherlc View Post
    Yea, either the things required to get the charm aren't in yet or its gated behind doing something first such as reaching a certain level of artifact knowledge. A blue mentioned earlier that some content for some hidden skins are not in yet.

"We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character."
    A GM was quoted saying that AK5 is required to trigger the first event. Whether thats true or not remains to be known, as a GM actually gave waith the skin last week after he lodged a ticket, shows how much they know about whats going on in the game.

this is my last hair brained idea but the toy emerald winds allows you to "fly" around in broken isles what if this is the thing to help us find the charm? or if its part of the bug that nay used?

I have a idea about the initials C.T., It can be Suramar have other pertinent NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by GreNelinK View Post
    I have a idea about the initials C.T., It can be Suramar have other pertinent NPC?
    We only know that because the item has been datamined and is on wowhead and such. For that reason I don't think it would make sense for the initials on the charm to be relevant to find it in the first place. Because how would anyone know to find it if they needed to know the initials beforehand? The initials are there on the charm, so once you get it, you can start looking for NPCs with those initials.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop believing the AK5 requirement, its a statement from NAY, there no proof or SS of the GM saying it. So dont believe him. I think Felsoul hold is where Demons get their souls from the living, so they can leave the nether to reconstitute. Bigger the demon, more the souls. Varedis is probabily in the batform because he wanted to see CT as he did not have enough souls or there might be some other story behind it.

Its just about the only thing left atm that makes sense, even if it came from his guild mate who said it came from a GM, it's actually possible and could very well be related, we won't know until someone hits that point, in the end there is nothing to suggest someone can get it atm or else someone would I'd imagine. We've gone through enough theories and suggestions and things. On the battlenet forums we've gone through 3 threads and are working on a fourth and nothing has worked. There has to be either a missing starting component or it's gated behind something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Considering how hardcore the skin was to unlock, it isn't far fetched to think it's locked behind Artifact Knowledge.
    That skin looks a million times better than the DH Havoc skin in my opinion.

i doubt it would relate to the DH hidden skin, but I would be willing to bet on the Chatterstone toy being a part of one of the hidden skin questlines for one of the classes.

http ://www.wowhead.com/ item=130254/ chatterstone

It literally does nothing when you activate it in Org/SW.

I've read a few of these threads now and seing a paladin get his hidden artifact from withered army training makes me think it's the same for demonhunter.

I haven't seen people mentioning if they've run through entire ruins during the army training. And even so, drop from big chest might not even be 100%.

At this point I can't imagine it being much else. If you believe the "It's easily overlooked" and " You'll go 'aaaah ok' " then all these puzzles and shit doesnt make sense

So:
    Apparently from what I've read Nay also received the skin improperly so anything Nay said should be taken with a grain of salt. I have however, seen several screenshots from GM convos and they mentioned that everything needed to receive the skin is working correctly and not gated. So, I suppose we're just missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    Arch is not required

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't kill Varedis, you can't kill a demon. His soul went back to the nether, and I feel KJ is tormenting him (again) by putting his soul in Downfall.

Candrael was most likely Varedis' lover and he gave her the charm a while back but lost it.

When we find the charm and take it to her, she calls us a thief and kicks us to downfall (her lover) to be killed.
    Niskara is a demon world on the Twisting Nether, Varedis is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    GMs also gave the first guy the skin automatically because they were told it was bugged. I wouldn't put much faith in their information.
    They then took it from him. Wraith no longer has the skin and I doubt Nay does either. I have full faith that whomever discovers it will be a member of these boards and their hard work will pay off!
    Optimism at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

For giggles: I paid BC Varedis a visit in Shadowmoon to no avail - SS, imprisoned some demons - even stopped by 'Illidari Point', 'Eclipse Point' and anywhere else with an 'Illidari' banner in Shadowmoon. I just honestly hope it's not an insane drop rate in Surumar and we're all overthinking it. Anywho! Off to bed - Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by PolarVargen View Post
    I've read a few of these threads now and seing a paladin get his hidden artifact from withered army training makes me think it's the same for demonhunter.

I haven't seen people mentioning if they've run through entire ruins during the army training. And even so, drop from big chest might not even be 100%.
    I finished collecting all those chests in the withered training quest and have been clearing the whole thing for the last couple of runs. Been walking around with 40 odd withered and got a score of 620-ish after killing every single mob I could find in there.

No hidden artifact skin though, all I got were the usual tablets giving +rep for Nightfallen, some AP and more items used by order hall followers .....

Deleted
    5 Minutes ago, I saw Nay right next to me in the order hall. Since he had just the upgraded Skin of the twinblades, I guess it could be true - the ak 5 is a prerequisite. He must received the Skin through a bug, otherwise the GM's would not have intervened.

Quote Originally Posted by Negrocancer View Post
    5 Minutes ago, I saw Nay right next to me in the order hall. Since he had just the upgraded Skin of the twinblades, I guess it could be true - the ak 5 is a prerequisite. He must received the Skin through a bug, otherwise the GM's would not have intervened.
    Yes negro... we have already stated that ak5 is a possible requirement. I also find your name very offensive..