Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Yes negro... we have already stated that ak5 is a possible requirement. I also find your name very offensive..
    finding things offensive on the internet laff

Deleted
    Well, I just felt the need to point it out since it sounds like there are still doubts.

Also, sorry for all hurts feefees. I cant do anything about my Name. If you want to blame someone blame my parents who called me Negrocancer

Making this a sticky until found.

Quote Originally Posted by Negrocancer View Post
    5 Minutes ago, I saw Nay right next to me in the order hall. Since he had just the upgraded Skin of the twinblades, I guess it could be true - the ak 5 is a prerequisite. He must received the Skin through a bug, otherwise the GM's would not have intervened.
    Well tbh he could be just hiding it from us, the achiv is still there (Feats of Strength not Activity Feed) he could just change the skin. he said there will be a blue post on his post until then i think he is just hiding it. plus the form is closed.
    Last edited by archexia; 2016-09-15 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    So clean slate, all we know is we need 5 Artifact knowledge to be able to either get the charm or a thing that leads to the charm, anyone any suggestions :P?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archexia View Post
    Well tbh he could be just hiding it from us, the achiv is still there (Feats of Strength not Activity Feed) he could just change the skin. he said there will be a blue post on his post until then i think he is just hiding it. plus the form is closed.
    indeed, he is just hiding it cause of all the spam whispers and bullshit, the gm didnt take it away and the gm did not even respond on his post. like he said they would, he is basically going, the gm contacted me and took it away and it was a bug so u guys can stop whispering me now, even though he still has it and got it legit.

Why are people still paying attention to Nay?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    So clean slate, all we know is we need 5 Artifact knowledge to be able to either get the charm or a thing that leads to the charm, anyone any suggestions :P?
    We don't even "KNOW" that...

Deleted
    The hidden appearance seems be unobtainable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarVargen View Post
    I've read a few of these threads now and seing a paladin get his hidden artifact from withered army training makes me think it's the same for demonhunter.

I haven't seen people mentioning if they've run through entire ruins during the army training. And even so, drop from big chest might not even be 100%.

At this point I can't imagine it being much else. If you believe the "It's easily overlooked" and " You'll go 'aaaah ok' " then all these puzzles and shit doesnt make sense
    I've full-cleared the Scenario twice now, both times in Havoc spec. No skin yet, but it could be RNG.

I don't think it's from the Scenario though. If it were just RNG, someone would've had it by now. Statistically, there's no way no one's gotten it. It's gotta be either hidden behind a complicated puzzle, or gated behind a simple rep or Knowledge requirement.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2016-09-15 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafisto View Post
    The hidden appearance seems be unobtainable atm.
    We actually don't know anymore, there has been so many times a GM said "yes its obtainable" then the entire ordeal with Nay, now they say he still has it or it was taken away because of a bug, but then again the hidden achievement could be of the Vengeance one on his list. We don't know all we can do is look around and keep our eyes open and maybe we stumble upon it, and hope whoever finds it is so kind to share it when he/she/it does.

im going to do all of shadowmoon valley today on both draenor and outland. maybe another book of fel names is back on draenor and it can lead to something

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    I've full-cleared the Scenario twice now, both times in Havoc spec. No skin yet, but it could be RNG.

I don't think it's from the Scenario though. If it were just RNG, someone would've had it by now. Statistically, there's no way no one's gotten it. It's gotta be either hidden behind a complicated puzzle, or gated behind a simple rep or Knowledge requirement.
    I highly doubt it will come from the scenario. It was changed to a drop in beta for testing but the scenario was thoroughly tested in beta. If that was the means to get it I would think they would have just left it there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    We actually don't know anymore, there has been so many times a GM said "yes its obtainable" then the entire ordeal with Nay, now they say he still has it or it was taken away because of a bug, but then again the hidden achievement could be of the Vengeance one on his list. We don't know all we can do is look around and keep our eyes open and maybe we stumble upon it, and hope whoever finds it is so kind to share it when he/she/it does.
    He did in fact have the Havoc skin. There were multiple SS's of it floating around. However, it was removed yesterday because he obtained it via a bug. It's pretty likely that until we hit X AK level we won't be able to obtain it as it is for other classes currently as well.

Pretty stupid that you need AK levels for these. Have people searching the continent for weeks before they could even come across anything relevant. Blizz should just come out and say that an AK lvl is needed before they become attainable to stop us from wasting time.

Deleted
    Where is proof of the gm chat or it being removed?, he is just saying this to get the whispers and harassment to stop IMO, im sure of it.
    he said a gm would answer his thread and they did not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Where is proof of the gm chat or it being removed?, he is just saying this to get the whispers and harassment to stop IMO, im sure of it.
    he said a gm would answer his thread and they did not.
    Yea, its just a complete mess now. There is no telling what is real and what isn't. For example people say he didn't get it removed just changed back to default skin, said it did and lied because he still has the hidden potential achievement, but who says it isn't from unlocking the Vengeance one earlier. And maybe he did get it removed we will never know, untill blizz decide to react on it.

Deleted
    I spoke to a gm yesterday about the drop rate of the item and their response to me said something along the lines of:

The candraels charm item has a very low drop rate as is intended and has dropped for some people as mentioned on wowhead.com.

But when i asked if there was anything you must do before it will drop, he couldn't confirm that.

But to me it seems it is able to get, we just still don't know how.

Looking for a Book of Fel Names is going to get you no where. It was destroyed, the Lore from AK confirms this

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Looking for a Book of Fel Names is going to get you no where. It was destroyed, the Lore from AK confirms this
    destroyed in our timeline, not alternate azeroth's. a longshot. so far nothing and i finished shadowmoon on outland. have to get some aldor rep before i can contiune

I'm nearly sure the charm is droppable right now through Archeology (Nay: 797/800, not a coïncidence and ... Archeology ? Overlooked by many people ? Yes !) and should trigger the "launch into Downfall". However, I'm guessing there is a double check condition bug that make it drop with the charm whereas it's normally intended to be available only when AK Pages mention "Downfall". What I don't understand is:

a) Either Nay lied even when saying GM removed it from him
    b) How the fuck did he or their guildmates contact a GM to risk to lose it even if it was bugged ? And how could he know it is was bugged ?

Was killing random things in the Arcway vaults and ran into a demon called Inquisitor Norvir that says "You are too late. Vargoth has already won!" the only Vargoth I can think of is the Arcmage Vargoth in Dalaran. SS for chat log http://puu.sh/rcyPv/e86f19bc2e.jpg