Page 1 of 137
... LastLast

I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-27 at 08:17 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Good, very good

10+ Year Old Account
    So pug normal then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

oh everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter QQ.. Seriously pug a normal version of EN its easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly sure the quest just culminates into an artifact appearance, so its not like you lose character progression if you can't do it.
    More incentive to do the raid on normal if you do care about the appearance I suppose, /shrug

Then pug normal. You can do it at any time you want. God forbid you can't get everything just by sitting in LFR and afking.

Imagine if the artifact chain required you to achieve a certain arena rating. People would go mental.

And the LFR bashers have came, that didn't take long.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

If "Normal is ridiculously easy" why not allow it on LFR for those that do not have the interest in dealing with the drama of the LFG tool?

That easy argument always baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How are we bashing LFR lol? We said god forbid that you don't just get a unique appearance behind a mode that everyone knows for a fact requires very little effort.

Pug normal. Still easy enough mechanics and better loot.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-09-27 at 08:24 PM.

Seriously, Normal NM is so easy. If you can't do that you probably can't handle heroic dungeons either. My guild one shot every normal boss in one raid night, + the first heroic.

Also I'm pretty sure that Quest chain does no more than unlock another cosmetic artifact skin. Nothing ground breaking or lore mattering.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol are you dumb? nobody bashed lfr

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-09-27 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I don't think you know what bashing means. Unless I'm misreading, no one in this thread has insulted you for doing LFR, or implied that you're a bad player for doing LFR, or even said that LFR is bad.

All this quest chain provides is a bit of lore and an artifact weapon appearance. There's no Khadgar/Wrathion legendary item locked behind it. It's 100% optional.

If you want the skin, put the time and effort into completing Normal EN a few times. It isn't difficult, and it's only going to get easier over time as more people get gear and learn the fight strategies.

7+ Year Old Account
    then pug normal?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue with it is the quest making no mention of it requiring normal or higher. If it said so the way every other quest does, it wouldn't be an issue. Although I think it should be doable on LFR as its just an appearance and the chain made no mention earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Imagine if the artifact chain required you to achieve a certain arena rating. People would go mental.
    You mean like the skins that require you to prestige multiple times? Preeeeetty much the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    If "Normal is ridiculously easy" why not allow it on LFR for those that do not have the interest in dealing with the drama of the LFG tool?

That easy argument always baffles me.
    because normal takes real cooperation and gameplay. LFR is built around 10 people actually contributing while the rest auto attack and make go sandwiches in the kitchen. LFR is there to see lore and story stuff (supposedly) but because the difficulty is so low, you'd practically be giving rewards for people watching Netflix.

Uh no. Nobody is bashing LFR.

People are saying not everything should be completable by queing LFR and afking. I agree with this statement. Pugging normal EN is extremely possible and it's not too hard either.

God forbid you actually have to do something other than AFK in LFR to get a cosmetic reward. It's not even progression, it's cosmetic. People have been saying that they should gate cosmetics at higher levels of raiding rather than actual progression quests for a long time. Now they're doing it.

Go pug normal EN or continue to cry about not getting a reward for AFKing in LFR. Up to you.

Previously normal to heroic was simply a number change in WoD. You still had to do mechanics, and could still die (although had to try to, to some extent).

It seems blizzard are doing something different this time around. In addition to a lot less damage in normal, some abilities have been completely removed in certain fights (like the need to rotate Ursoc around the room in heroic, but not in normal).

Our first night on normal, we did it to learn mechanics for heroic fights, but we didn't learn much. We cleared each normal fight with maybe 3-7 people alive (out of 25ish), and still people questioning mechanics.

If you can complete a fight and not know what the fuck happened...then it's pretty darn easy. Reminds me of 10 man Naxx in Wrath. Some of it anyways.

Either way, not being able to complete quests in LFR seems rather odd. Seeing/completing content is one of few purposes of it existing.

TL : DR - Hasn't been this easy to complete an organized raid in a long time.
    Last edited by Spacewalrus2010; 2016-09-27 at 08:33 PM.