Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Shattered Reckoning skin won't be available until patch 7.1. They really ought to just merge this thread with the Corrupted Remembrance thread and keep that one's title.
    Merging threads is literally horrendous. They end up so messy. Switching the title of this one would be easier.

Granted, I can't do that since I don't mod this section, I can poke someone later to though.

Either way, it seems like it really is gonna be a long as heck wait for the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanm View Post
    Guess i got lucky ? Done one quick 10 min AV run and managed to get 2 books! Sold one on the AH for 9500G.
    Mmmm i should do the same ';..;'

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosinciter View Post
    Nah took me about 100 or so looted corpses till i finally got it, on the bright side i was working on the prot hidden appearance unlock for HKs and got it done before i got the book lol.
    Not to derail this thread but ... What prot hidden appearance that needs honor kills?

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Not to derail this thread but ... What prot hidden appearance that needs honor kills?
    I don't think he meant to say hidden appearance. I think he just meant the pvp appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I don't think he meant to say hidden appearance. I think he just meant the pvp appearance.
    The Vindicator's Bulwark is the prot hidden artifact appearance; it has a yellow coloration that requires 1000 honor kills while it's equipped. I imagine that's the one they meant.

I went in protection with 4 friends and I had to loot around 50-60 corpses in AV to loot the damn book.

Here's a theory about the shattered reckoning version:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nce_shattered/

Someone on Wowhead has reported that AK6 reforms the books. Today does unlock AK6 for first day 110s. Confirm?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Someone on Wowhead has reported that AK6 reforms the books. Today does unlock AK6 for first day 110s. Confirm?
    Edit: Disregard. They supplied a screenshot. AK6 it is! http://imgur.com/UiJKJkQ
    Last edited by Varicose; 2016-09-29 at 10:41 AM.

Can confirm AK6 triggers it

Confirmed. I was able to start it, and I'm fishing for the last part right now.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Confirmed. I was able to start it, and I'm fishing for the last part right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Can confirm AK6 triggers it
    You both the best. The slime is going to suck unless they decreased the spawn timer and made it share between factions, but otherwise, I'm excited to hit AK6 tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Varicose View Post
    You both the best. The slime is going to suck unless they decreased the spawn timer and made it share between factions, but otherwise, I'm excited to hit AK6 tomorrow!
    Is it just a really long spawn timer? It was up when i got there and I have been fishing for about 30 minutes now, and it still haven't respawned, so I just assumed it was a phased mob that only spawns for you once.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Is it just a really long spawn timer? It was up when i got there and I have been fishing for about 30 minutes now, and it still haven't respawned, so I just assumed it was a phased mob that only spawns for you once.
    Yup. When Leefa was testing it on the beta, they were saying it had a 16 hour respawn or so? They can correct me if I'm wrong! So you first day people are at an advantage right now. Not fighting with the masses or having to possibly camp the spawn.

I guess I was just really lucky that it happened to be up when i got here then.

Quote Originally Posted by Varicose View Post
    Yup. When Leefa was testing it on the beta, they were saying it had a 16 hour respawn or so? They can correct me if I'm wrong! So you first day people are at an advantage right now. Not fighting with the masses or having to possibly camp the spawn.
    I didnt know when it was last killed, I was just there for like 18 hours camping it. So its most likely 24-48 hours as other people have suggested.

Nevermind. The slime just respawned behind me, so it's roughly a 1 hour respawn timer, unless it's just completely random like 1-48 hours.

good stuff !

I wonder if Frost DK hidden is also AK6 gated

I am ready to fish again =D

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Id be pretty pissed if the more well known lore weapons like Ashbringer, Frostmourne swords, DH or Thunderfury had a higher AK level gate just because they are more well known
    Why? Would you rather have it a vendor item for 1.800g like the MM hunter one? If anything, it'd be more prestigious once you get it, since only the devoted rets will have this weapon, instead of everyones' alt.