Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That probably goes on my top 10 list of worst apologies.

He barely apologized for it and nearly immediately turn it into an attack ad on Clinton. I think he would have been better served just saying he's sorry and a changed man and he'll prove it during the debate on Sunday. Full stop.
    Why bother when he could have Pence say it for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That probably goes on my top 10 list of worst apologies.

He barely apologized for it and nearly immediately turn it into an attack ad on Clinton. I think he would have been better served just saying he's sorry and a changed man and he'll prove it during the debate on Sunday. Full stop.
    To me the real kicker is him saying he isn't that guy anymore and then says that he is who he is. Bawaaaaa?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    After watching the entitre video, i hear worse on a daily basis. Just two dudes being dudes.
    Sure want someone promoting sexual abuse in the oval office.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Make America grope again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I have yet to encounter a Trump supporter that cares about all of this.
    That is because he could literally kill someone on 5th avenue and they would still vote for him. It doesn't matter about his base, he just lost the independent vote. That just cost him the election.

People he is a celebrity. He was just playing a role. So his past does not count. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Did I miss something?

I watched little Donny Dumps response but it's all "I'm sorry you're offended" and "Boys will be boys" and zero actual apology.
    You could tell he was reading from a script that Conway probably wrote up. We haven't seen her in like a week as she has been on damage control this whole week. Literally he sounded monotone and like a robot. Something that Trump supporters have said of Hillary but of course to them, it was "sincere and apologetic".

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you do for a living?

I work in a machine shop, shit gets pretty savage at times. Especially for fat chicks
    Lead engineer in IT... I cannot even say that a vendor was doing a poor job, without implications of bias. If there is an issue, we are to write out the problem and the solution. To say that they are doing a poor job, I am to provide KPI that would show their performance versus the expected/promised. So, no, that shit is a sure way to get fired...

Even around friends, they all have stupid kids. Can't say that shit around them and the little time those brats are not around are too few to run out of things to talk about, that we land on grabbing pussy...

I might just be old...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

After watching the entitre video, i hear worse on a daily basis. Just two dudes being dudes.
    You aren't helping your case. It isn't just 2 dudes being dudes. It is Donald Trump admitting that he can sexually assault people and get away with it. But keep digging that hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's only "potential blackmail material" if they don't want the story getting out. At this point, so many accusations have been laid and failed to get any traction that we're entering Chicken Little territory.

We've found a few adulterous skeletons in Bill Clinton's closet, at best. And that doesn't speak to Hillary Clinton's character, who's the actual candidate. Meanwhile, Trump's skeletons aren't in his closet, he's got them bursting out of the rafters and dumped in a pile on his front lawn.
    I wasn't referring to a specific candidate; I'm saying that adultery still matters in leadership.

10+ Year Old Account
    The following is a moderately complete list of people who have condemned what Trump did in no uncertain terms:
    House Speaker Paul Ryan
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
    RNC chairman Reince Priebus
    Mitt Romney
    Jeb Bush
    Ohio Gov. John Kasich
    Texas Sen. Ted Cruz
    Florida Sen. Marco Rubio
    Arizona Sen. John McCain
    Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk
    South Dakota Sen. John Thune
    Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo
    Utah Sen. Mike Lee
    Utah Rep. Mia Love
    Colorado Rep. Mike Coffman
    Nevada Rep. Joe Heck
    Alabama Rep. Martha Roby
    Alabama Rep. Bradley Byrne
    New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte
    West Virginia Sen. Shelly Moore Capito
    Utah Gov. Gary Herbert
    Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz
    Texas Sen. John Cornyn
    Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey
    Ohio Sen. Rob Portman
    Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake
    Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley
    Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt
    North Carolina Sen. Richard Burn
    Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson
    Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson
    Indiana Rep. Todd Young
    New York Rep. Chris Collins
    Tennesse Sen. Bob Corker
    AND FINALLY Mike Pence, Trump's Vice Presidential running mate.

Everyone on this list is a Republican. Many are running for office.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    People he is a celebrity. He was just playing a role. So his past does not count. Geez.
    It does when your running for president.

Really hope ur being sarcastic.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I wasn't referring to a specific candidate; I'm saying that adultery still matters in leadership.
    No, pretty sure it doesn't. It's kinda a private problem and not even a problem if the people in the marriage allow it.

What do you do for a living?

I work in a machine shop, shit gets pretty savage at times. Especially for fat chicks
    So you guys talk about going up to them and grabbing them by the pussy and basically sexually assaulting them? From the sounds of it, it isn't even remotely the same. It sounds like you are making fun of fat chicks, not walking up to them and just grabbing them because you think you can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You aren't helping your case. It isn't just 2 dudes being dudes. It is Donald Trump admitting that he can sexually assault people and get away with it. But keep digging that hole.
    Add to this that Trump admits he can do this because he is a "celebrity" or a man in power. I believe that guy and his two dudes working as a mechanic, but sorry as a mechanic you do not hold power of people as a celeb. Which again, relates to him being power as well..The most powerful person in the world.

I will say that you can say the same about Bill C. when he was going after interns in W.H. or governor of Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So you guys talk about going up to them and grabbing them by the pussy and basically sexually assaulting them? From the sounds of it, it isn't even remotely the same. It sounds like you are making fun of fat chicks, not walking up to them and just grabbing them because you think you can get away with it.
    true havent heard anything quite like just grab em like a bowling ball. got me there. still a recording of something said between two guys in supposed privacy im not really inclined to make a huge deal out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Add to this that Trump admits he can do this because he is a "celebrity" or a man in power. I believe that guy and his two dudes working as a mechanic, but sorry as a mechanic you do not hold power of people as a celeb. Which again, relates to him being power as well..The most powerful person in the world.

I will say that you can say the same about Bill C. when he was going after interns in W.H. or governor of Arkansas.
    But as far as we know, they weren't unwanted sexual advances like Trump said in his own words here. The people that sued Bill, acted like they were sexually assaulted after the fact, because they knew they could get money from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Sure want someone promoting sexual abuse in the oval office.
    blill clinton and jfk's administration was a revolving door of pussy, lets not pretend the donald is the only womanizer to be let in

blill clinton and jfk's administration was a revolving door of pussy, lets not pretend the donald is the only womanizer to be let in
    Is Donald Trump running against Bill Clintion or JKF? Who those two fucked does not matter, what matters is what Trump said.

Trump openly said he would sexuality assault a woman. What anyone said before him does not matter one bit. Your (His) Defense can't be "Well that guy killed someone so its ok for me to rob someone).

This is the death nail in Trumps coffin for running for president. Hell all Hilary has to do tomorrow is say *You said you would sexuality assault a woman" mic drop and walk away.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Trump stated he would just kiss them without asking. To be more blunt; "Grab them by the pussy".