Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    I disagree, but you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

I am more than able to track my interrupt, and have been able to for months now without it being on the WA. That being said it is a feature that will is already added to my personal group, and will be released later this week.
    I seem to have offended you in some way, perhaps because what I had to write wasn't all praise and sunshine, but then again the question of the day is why bother with any weak auras, if you are able to track things without them, right?

You are also missing boulderfist aura duration tracker, I know it's just probably my 'wrong opinion', which I'm entitled to (wow, thanks), but fyi it is also required in order to maximize your output.

Quote Originally Posted by arandan View Post
    I seem to have offended you in some way, perhaps because what I had to write wasn't all praise and sunshine, but then again the question of the day is why bother with any weak auras, if you are able to track things without them, right?

You are also missing boulderfist aura duration tracker, I know it's just probably my 'wrong opinion', which I'm entitled to (wow, thanks), but fyi it is also required in order to maximize your output.
    The wrong opinion comment was due to the way you came off. Don't like the WA? Don't use it. Want a feature? Suggest it. But I don't appreciate the blatant attack. Yes it was small, but it was snide, so I responded snidely too. There are ways to make a point with more tact.

Quote Originally Posted by arandan View Post
    first thing that needs to be added to any weakaura for any dps class is an interrupt tracker, which is missing here obviously ...

Both BF, and WS have already been added. It hasn't been released yet. Personally I don't care if you have anything to write, or if it includes sunshine or praise. Just don't be snarky in your posts, and you won't get snarky replies.

Deleted
    Hey Gulrok,

first of all, thanks for sharing and updating this!

I have one Question: before the update I could see the cleave buff time above the CL button, do you know how I can add this again?
    Actually, how can I add any buff time to the buttons? like you did with frostbrand and flametongue.
    Last edited by mmoc52f8a832b2; 2016-10-11 at 10:29 AM.

The wrong opinion comment was due to the way you came off. Don't like the WA? Don't use it. Want a feature? Suggest it. But I don't appreciate the blatant attack. Yes it was small, but it was snide, so I responded snidely too. There are ways to make a point with more tact.

Both BF, and WS have already been added. It hasn't been released yet. Personally I don't care if you have anything to write, or if it includes sunshine or praise. Just don't be snarky in your posts, and you won't get snarky replies.
    Hey sir. Can u add the brands ending animations that had on version 1.06? The white end aura on Flametongue and frostband.

Thank you very much for your auras, made my life easier from elemental to enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by MeleX View Post
    Hey sir. Can u add the brands ending animations that had on version 1.06? The white end aura on Flametongue and frostband.

Thank you very much for your auras, made my life easier from elemental to enhancement.
    It is still there.

It is still there.
    wait, wat?

I deleted the 1.06 version, and imported the 1.07. Then the white border was gone. The timer still there tho. Could i have done something wrong?

Anyone else positive about the white bord ending thing present on version 1.07?

;(

wait, wat?

I deleted the 1.06 version, and imported the 1.07. Then the white border was gone. The timer still there tho. Could i have done something wrong?

Anyone else positive about the white bord ending thing present on version 1.07?

;(
    I dunno what to tell you.. I havent changed it at all.

I dunno what to tell you.. I havent changed it at all.
    deleted the aura. Logged off, imported again. Now its working.
    thanks

Whats the difference between weak auras and power auras?

I just set this up using powerauras. I'm new to it as well. Please advise.

Deleted
    Need help importing, when i paste the code only a fraction of the code appears, is there any way paste the whole code?

Quote Originally Posted by kxfire552 View Post
    Need help importing, when i paste the code only a fraction of the code appears, is there any way paste the whole code?
    Use the COPY IMPORT STRING button. Top Right side of ur screen.
    https://wago.io/41_PPihvZ

Then just use the import on Weakauras ingame.

Deleted
    Use the COPY IMPORT STRING button. Top Right side of ur screen.

Then just use the import on Weakauras ingame.
    i do that but only a part of the code appears on the import window ingame
    It only pastes 30 lines of the string and when i click the import it appears a bugged group
    Last edited by mmoccbfbd2d046; 2016-10-19 at 11:35 AM. Reason: SS

Deleted
    Im having and issue with the colors of the aura....
    Any advice on this... thnx btw.

Deleted

You said you'll add Boulderfist last week, when are you going to release it? I do like your WA very much and I'm sure alot of Enhancements do, but we're def. still missing that.

Deleted
    Pretty please, boulderfist buff timer, with cherrys on top!

Quote Originally Posted by corq View Post
    Pretty please, boulderfist buff timer, with cherrys on top!
    Quote Originally Posted by nymu View Post
    You said you'll add Boulderfist last week, when are you going to release it? I do like your WA very much and I'm sure alot of Enhancements do, but we're def. still missing that.
    Version 1.08 is now up.

I added Boulderfist, and wind shear. Sorry about the delay. I've been working a lot (uploaded this before leaving for an 18 hr shift.. from Midnight to 6PM ), and raid other days.. I haven't felt like getting it uploaded and ready. In my spare time I've been trying to level my Mistweaver too.. so again..

Apologies for the delay.

Deleted
    Version 1.08 is now up.

I added Boulderfist, and wind shear. Sorry about the delay. I've been working a lot (uploaded this before leaving for an 18 hr shift.. from Midnight to 6PM ), and raid other days.. I haven't felt like getting it uploaded and ready. In my spare time I've been trying to level my Mistweaver too.. so again..

Apologies for the delay.
    Very much appreciated!

Deleted
    Version 1.08 is now up.

Apologies for the delay.
    Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post

Whats the difference between weak auras and power auras?

I just set this up using powerauras. I'm new to it as well. Please advise.
    Any chance to share your power auras ?
    Love your design !

Thanks in advance

Just posting a bump, it has been a little while since it has been added.

Going to add potion of prolonged power to it as well.