Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfury View Post
    Prove your point maybe

Even with fcktons of haste Blood still have some downtime, means if ur haste is low, then ur control weakens, and getting boneshield stacks is harder, your rune regen and RP generation is weaker, which means less DS's (and our healing is 1000 times worse now)
    Also haste reduces GCD, which gives more autoattacks for DnD procs etc.
    It's because of burst AoE. Keep in mind that a pull typically lasts only a few GCDs (you won't focus on Bone Shield, while you might Marrowrend 1-2 times to have one up, you definitely won't focus on keeping stacks above 5), and nearly all of your damage is going to come from Blood Boil and Bonestorm over a very short period of time. Crit is the primary stat that will affect your damage here - the benefits of haste only show up on fights of a normal length (which is what I assume you simmed for).

My TW experience this week has been different than what you describe. But, whatever. I got my mount, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    My TW experience this week has been different than what you describe. But, whatever. I got my mount, I'm out.
    BURN IN HELL

but on a side has anyone figured a way socket your belt without the interface crashing? might just regem everything for "lightning" haste+crit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    BURN IN HELL
    I just got mine too, should I burn too? :P

but on a side has anyone figured a way socket your belt without the interface crashing? might just regem everything for "lightning" haste+crit
    Had a GM ticket confirm this for me, it's a bug.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

one things for sure having no dmg reduction CDs is extremely annoying for certain Timewalking bosses though
    though blood drinker is a 80% full heal when you have to kite and is really good boss dmg.

Will anyone update the Blood BiS gearlist?

Just go for as many sockets as possible, as set bonuses doesn't work anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Demongaze Helm
    Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Vanquisher
    Tusks of Mannoroth
    Breastplate of Shamanic Mirrors
    Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    Bracers of Destructive Strength
    Demongaze Gauntlets
    Protector's Trillium Waistguard
    Legplates of Willful Doom
    Treads of Crushed Flesh

Spellbound Runic Band of Elemental Power (15% STR proc not showing up on Wowdb)
    Ring of Torn Flesh(I personally prefer the 277 ICC rep ring when its BC TW)
    Ashen Band of Endless Might (proc is 26-36 atk pwr buff (which is a 1:1 ratio with STR) across all TW events)

Tectus' Beating Heart (with a socket)
    Bonemaw's Big Toe (with a socket)

Shadowmourne (and of course)

Just make sure all your WoD Pcs have a socket (run normal till you get it or w/e).
    the Legendary Meta gem is so weak i dont even bother wearing it anymore (i use the helm to get my WoD 2 pc for more RP)

all set bonuses from WoD work nothing Pre-WoD works though
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-08-01 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Baddok21

1- Why is your gear full of mastery crit not haste crit?
    2- Giving Tusks as BiS, would srsly req some alternative option (2 sockets) with the amount of Tusks drops :/
    3- ToGC 10 HC ring (haste crit) with 2 sockets 20 haste or crit* constant vs sheetty 27-31 AP/10 secs ICC ring proc.
    4- "Ashen Band of Endless Might (proc is 26-36 atk pwr buff (which is a 1:1 ratio with STR) across all TW events)"
    where did u get this info from?
    5- HFC 2set, 25% chance per HS to get 10 RP VS Meta (str+3% crit dmg, or whatever ppl prefere) and 3 x 20 haste/crit* sockets + Str Gloves enchant.
    6- Those trinkets arent bis for sure.

*20 haste vs 20crit gems= personal prefference

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfury View Post
    Baddok21

1- Why is your gear full of mastery crit not haste crit?
    2- Giving Tusks as BiS, would srsly req some alternative option (2 sockets) with the amount of Tusks drops :/
    3- ToGC 10 HC ring (haste crit) with 2 sockets 20 haste or crit* constant vs sheetty 27-31 AP/10 secs ICC ring proc.
    4- "Ashen Band of Endless Might (proc is 26-36 atk pwr buff (which is a 1:1 ratio with STR) across all TW events)"
    where did u get this info from?
    5- HFC 2set, 25% chance per HS to get 10 RP VS Meta (str+3% crit dmg, or whatever ppl prefere) and 3 x 20 haste/crit* sockets + Str Gloves enchant.
    6- Those trinkets arent bis for sure.

*20 haste vs 20crit gems= personal prefference
    your obsession with haste when 2 blood boils + a DnD ends most packs of mobs is trying my patience

I play Blood, Frost and UH depending on my mood. I suppose gemming for pure crit and going for crit>mastery or crit>haste on gear would cover it all decently?
    Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-08-02 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    bumping for legion's first TW event
    what stats and trinkets are you going for? str vs crit, consumables, bis items etc etc.
    Keep the thread alive!

Haven't had any time to even think about this! Do legendaries work in TW?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Crown of the Golden Golem
    Grim Furystone Gorget Peronsal favorite of mine since blood will dip alot to actually gain this useful utility.
    Necrotic Boneplate Pauldrons
    Breastplate of the All-Consuming Maw
    Rein-Binder's Fists
    Bracers of Destructive Strength Im using legendary but of course this is what you'll take in its place
    Poisonbinder Girth
    Legplates of the Lightning Throne
    Kneebreaker Boots
    Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    Spellbound Runic Band of Elemental Power
    Gormok's Band / Ashen Band of Endless Might / Jeweled Signet of Melandrus

Now for trinkets im still nailing them down since there are A LOT of cool trinkets you received while lving (kept them all just because of TW and we got the Void storage space now) but in general a socketed version of:

Memento of Angerboda
    Bonemaw's Big Toe
    Tectus' Beating Heart
    Deathbringer's Will Atleast for fun
    Shalrala's Engraved Goblet Undoubtedly one of the strongest Haste trinkets with what looks like a 30-45 sec ICD (quest reward fro Azsuna)

now this is mainly an Unholy list but it still transitions to Blood and Frost just fine. you will want to gem for 20-25% haste and from there go Crit. there was the option to take HFC 4 pc (especially if you have legendary shoulders) but im not going to bother going that route. For those that are unaware HFC/BRF Tier still works just fine theres just no gemming/enchanting and the the stats are not optimal per piece.

Enchants to get

Greater Tiger Fang Inscription
    Angerhide Leg Armor
    Super Strength
    Greater Assault
    Glorious Stats
    Major Strength
    Enchanted Pearl
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-10-14 at 03:31 AM.

Wait, you guys are all gemming for haste or crit?

Including Blood? I thought all strength was the way to go, when did that change (for blood)?

Deleted
    do we use the normal gems like quick azunite etc?

Shadowmourne has been dethroned. The loss of all the DPS increase artifact traits was hugely noticeable on my first attempts at Timewalking. The Strength proc is no longer as valuable, either defensively or offensively. I found I had nearly double the DPS on my Blood DK with my DPS built artifact than with SM. Kinda sad, but then I already had to give up Shadowmourne for Cata Timewalking so I think the writing is on the wall.

I wish there was a way to simulate in the Timewalking dungeon, or just a random Training Dummy in an instance you could recount. The thing I'm trying to figure out if whether it is better to keep the old Primary stat rings or take a Legion-era ring with only secondary stats but a much bigger budget for them. Also I hear the trinket from Withered Jim doesn't scale down hardly at all in comparison tho I don't have it myself to test.

Timewalking is beyond broken right now. Our class hall set not scaling down is just one of many bugs.

Some things I noticed from only a few runs that doesn't scale properly and do damage as if you were 110: Mage JC neck will one-shot anything on a 5 min cd. sPriest Void Tendrils. Fishbrul Special

Full DK group with class hall sets could probably clear dungeons in a few minutes with Bear Tartare speed buff. Not sure if Blizz would punish this kind of "exploiting" though.
    Last edited by Shogol; 2016-10-13 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted

well this entire endeavor is pretty much pointless DK class hall set does not scale down in TW

giving you 500 STR (basicly 25 +20 STR gems)
    and 2000 mastery on proc ( 320%+ Mastery)

no amount of gems/optomized gear is going to rival that so, i guess this is all pointless now
    lmao no way, that shit's gonna get nerfed asap

Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    lmao no way, that shit's gonna get nerfed asap
    It has now been hotfixed

Timewalking BiS can continue again as planned

DK Class hall set is not +13 STR (down from 500 lol)
    DK Class hall set bonus is now 51 mastery (down from 2000)