Why Castia is Actually the Worst

So some of you here may know of or played on the server Castia, but what you don't know is how horrible the owner (and staff) is. The server itself is made from stolen files from another server made well before Castia was created. On this very same server Sirk, the owner of Castia, was banned for that reason. That didn't stop him from creating alts and spamming the server with advertisements and such, and doing other things to mess with the server. Eventually the owner of the other server had to ban Sirks IP completely. Given that Castia's a direct copy of another server, and the owner thinks its okay to advertise his own server on other servers, you think other members of Castia would be able to talk about their original newly made servers amongst friends in their own Discord, right? wrong. Members of castia have been banned for that very reason even though there was no public advertisements. A staff member the other day went crazy and banned literally everyone online. That staff member was later perma banned and everyone banned was unbanned but still, no server should have staff like that. Sirk's banned other players for other unfair reasons and he treats his builders with zero respect. He doesn't care about the server at all, there's been ridiculous lag going on ever since anyone can remember and he literally stopped trying to fix it. He's dated a staff member and may be doing so still, and all he really cares about is making money off of the donators. It's just a cash flow income for him and he couldn't care less about the players. I really don't care at all about this server and im not interested in advertising for others but the players deserve better. There's many more servers out there (including the one he stole files from) that have owner's that actually care, that are online as much as possible, and will do everything within their power to fix any problem the server or the players have. This'll probably get reported and taken down eventually but whatever. I'm just doing this for the players, you deserve better.

play on a better server..? or rent your own. either way. minecraft servers are dime a dozen and they rarely stand out amongst eachother

i do play on a different server but as i said its not about that. i'd like for the players on that server to be aware of whats going on and be able to make their own unbiased choice of whether to continue playing there or not

ps ive been banned on both the server and their website for trying to share this information lol
    Last edited by Bloodknight47; 2016-10-19 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodknight47 View Post
    So some of you here may know of or played on the server Castia, but what you don't know is how horrible the owner (and staff) is. The server itself is made from stolen files from another server made well before Castia was created. On this very same server Sirk, the owner of Castia, was banned for that reason. That didn't stop him from creating alts and spamming the server with advertisements and such, and doing other things to mess with the server. Eventually the owner of the other server had to ban Sirks IP completely. Given that Castia's a direct copy of another server, and the owner thinks its okay to advertise his own server on other servers, you think other members of Castia would be able to talk about their original newly made servers amongst friends in their own Discord, right? wrong. Members of castia have been banned for that very reason even though there was no public advertisements. A staff member the other day went crazy and banned literally everyone online. That staff member was later perma banned and everyone banned was unbanned but still, no server should have staff like that. Sirk's banned other players for other unfair reasons and he treats his builders with zero respect. He doesn't care about the server at all, there's been ridiculous lag going on ever since anyone can remember and he literally stopped trying to fix it. He's dated a staff member and may be doing so still, and all he really cares about is making money off of the donators. It's just a cash flow income for him and he couldn't care less about the players. I really don't care at all about this server and im not interested in advertising for others but the players deserve better. There's many more servers out there (including the one he stole files from) that have owner's that actually care, that are online as much as possible, and will do everything within their power to fix any problem the server or the players have. This'll probably get reported and taken down eventually but whatever. I'm just doing this for the players, you deserve better.
    it was awful