Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yes we do, its called FOX/CNN/MSNBC/ABC. Our media lies to cover for our govt.
    People don't even realize they are being programmed by the media, and part of that programming involves an automatic mental rejection of the mere notion that you are being programmed. Of course, you can't blame most people for preferring to be happy over being 'free'.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People don't even realize they are being programmed by the media, and part of that programming involves an automatic mental rejection of the mere notion that you are being programmed. Of course, you can't blame most people for preferring to be happy over being 'free'.
    So the, "Only we the enlightened are smart enough to rise from amongst you sheeple, and anyone who says otherwise is clearly just a mindless sheeple." argument, then?

The argument that has no legs or merit and essentially creates a situation where you, the one making the argument are implicitly right and can never be wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize you've just replaced "government mind-beams" with "the media", but your tinfoil hat silliness is otherwise exactly the same, and exactly as silly?

If we had our 4th branch of Govt, we would be in a better place but nope, thats not happening atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You realize you've just replaced "government mind-beams" with "the media", but your tinfoil hat silliness is otherwise exactly the same, and exactly as silly?
    The point he is trying to make, people don't use their brains anymore. They don't research anything, they don't question their govt. We are supposed to question our Govt but nope, anything the MSM or the Govt said are true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes we do, its called FOX/CNN/MSNBC/ABC. Our media lies to cover for our govt.
    Wait... Where do the lizardfolk fit in this?

I hope you see the irony of your post. Conspiracy nuts are always the first to call other people out on being "programmed", because projection is the best way to defend one's ego.

The point he is trying to make, people don't use their brains anymore. They don't research anything, they don't question their govt. We are supposed to question our Govt but nope, anything the MSM or the Govt said are true.
    "Government and media lie, and that's all there is to it" is about as intellectually poor a position as "Government and media are always-always right".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he wasn't. He claimed people were being "programmed". That's control that's being forced upon them, not apathy.

Regardless, your correction isn't really that much better. It's still baseless slander, trying to demonize everyone who doesn't mindlessly agree with you for being intellectually lazy, as ridiculous an idea as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Wait... Where do the lizardfolk fit in this?

I hope you see the irony of your post. Conspiracy nuts are always the first to call other people out on being "programmed", because projection is the best way to defend one's ego.
    I like how u label people Conspiracy nuts but the CIA created the term back when JFK died because they didn't want the American people using their brain and questioning their govt.

So red pilled, bro

I like how u label people Conspiracy nuts but the CIA created the term back when JFK died because they didn't want the American people using their brain and questioning their govt.
    He/she says "lizardfolk" shows you theres no real honest debate to be had there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did . . . did you just claim that the concept of conspiracy theories is a conspiracy?

No, he wasn't. He claimed people were being "programmed". That's control that's being forced upon them, not apathy.

Regardless, your correction isn't really that much better. It's still baseless slander.
    When we killed Saddam's sons, the American govt was like we did it but the Iraqi people said no, we want to see proof. They demanded to see the bodies and we showed them. Now for example, Hillary claims its the Russians that hacked the DNC etc and 17 agencies said it was them and give no proof and we are supposed to take the word of the Govt even though they lied before. Now we are finding out, its coming from inside the govt and not the Russians.

Now we are finding out, its coming from inside the govt and not the Russians.
    We are? I must have missed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, a conspiracy theory about the history of term "conspiracy nut". The irony can't get much stronger than this!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    When we killed Saddam's sons, the American govt was like we did it but the Iraqi people said no, we want to see proof. They demanded to see the bodies and we showed them. Now for example, Hillary claims its the Russians that hacked the DNC etc and 17 agencies said it was them and give no proof and we are supposed to take the word of the Govt even though they lied before. Now we are finding out, its coming from inside the govt and not the Russians.
    You're trying things together that aren't remotely connected, all because you're claiming there's some giant shadowy government conspiracy to control all information.

That's literally a conspiracy theory. What's your position on the Molemen issue? Or how they're concealing the mind-control chemicals in chemtrails? Or their secret Sasquatch soldiers?

Because that's literally the level the rest of your commentary is on, at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I see some of these conspiracy theories it makes me realize that sometimes there just isn't enough booze...

If you're too lazy to vote or do something in your own town/state then the easy way out is to say things like, "we're screwed no matter who wins" or "it's all rigged" or "the media and government lies what's the point".

This way you get to excuse your laziness and feel good about doing nothing. It's like praying.

So Zero Hedge's source for this story is Sputnik...which you realize is a Russian actual state news propaganda...right? Like, it's literally Russian propaganda through a proper state controlled "news" outlet.

Edit: Looking at the YouTube guy...he reposts a lot of Infowars conspiracy bullshit, was on the "HILLARY IS DYING" "healther" train last month, and is clearly neck deep in conspiracy theories.

You're realizing that all you're doing is making it harder to take you as anything but a full-on tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist...right?

You're trying things together that aren't remotely connected, all because you're claiming there's some giant shadowy government conspiracy to control all information.

That's literally a conspiracy theory. What's your position on the Molemen issue? Or how they're concealing the mind-control chemicals in chemtrails? Or their secret Sasquatch soldiers?

Because that's literally the level the rest of your commentary is on, at this point.
    Yes it is. The Iraqi before questions our govt and wants proof. The American people don't question their govt and go on like mindless sheep.

Just like the NSA. Govt said no, not true. Anyone who said otherwise is a conspiracy theorist.

i'm not concerned with "What's your position on the Molemen issue? Or how they're concealing the mind-control chemicals in chemtrails? Or their secret Sasquatch soldiers?" I just want people to use their brains and stop believing everything that govt/media said until they fully research into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is mind-boggling how someone using such sources can seriously say that "people don't use their brains anymore" when speaking about others...