Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    John podesta went to a spirit cooking shindig. That's where they perform a devil ritual and eat a mixture of sperm, menstrual blood, piss and breast milk. Drink up like the ritual demands. Absolutely disgusting and they must be purged from our lands.

I also read his brother has all kinds of weird pedo art in his home.
    Wow, this is batshit even by your standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wow, this is batshit even by your standards.
    Its all in WikiLeaks, WikiLeaks has never lied.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Clean coal is a sales pitch, it refers to trying to capture the co2 from the burning process but does nothing to address the problems associated with mining or the coal ash that is created as a byproduct of burning it. In case you didn't know, The ash is incredibly toxic, Here are some concerns about the safety of coal ash.
    Sorry i didnt see your last message and then i afk. Anyways yes i agree there is coal ash and yes its toxic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    We can all agree if he gets elected, if R doesnt have Congress it will be a fight but i still think he will.

1) Trade Deals will be handled
    2) Immigration, ICE just need to enforce the laws.
    3) Energy
    4) Vets
    5) Obamacare if he has R
    You just said about as much detail as Donald Trump has ever gone into about his "plans"

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You realize that there are major repercussions to threatening to abandon, or actually abandon trade deals just because you want to renegotiate them....right? This isn't a business deal, this is international politics, despite what Trump would like his supporters to think.
    You don't understand.

America

That is the answer to that statement.

So will they be going house to house to round up all 11 million illegal immigrants? Or are they just going to get the criminals now and then work on the rest of them? Or was it getting the criminals now, and then figuring out what to do about the rest later? Or were the ones who weren't criminals going to be allowed to stay? I'm confused as to what his latest policy on that is.
    You can't expect Trump to hold too closely to that; he lied and said there were about three times as many illegal immigrants in the US as there actually were when he was running in the primaries.

Also how he in any way expects to force Mexico to pay for the wall that he's been suspiciously quiet about for a while.
    It's so he can look sane and rational for NOT building the wall.

You don't have to do anything actually sane and rational if you just don't do something you'd said you'd do that was batshit insane and irrational. You look rational just by not doing it!

I mean think of it like mugging someone and saying you're going to kill them. But by just mugging them and letting them go, you look like a better person!

"Coal, coal, and more coal!" is not an environmentally, sustainably, of economically wise policy in the longterm.
    Come now, you don't think he can turn the matter of whether it's any of those things into partisan politics and obfuscate the matter until the bottom's dropped out and it's exceedingly difficult to do anything about it?

I mean the Republicans have been doing it for climate change for decades. You think a president without a shred of decency wont do the same thing for whatever he wants?

Is he going to promise to write them a donation and then not get around to it until press start double checking that he held true to his word again?
    No one wiling to vote for him seems too worried about holding him accountable for anything he's said so far; I don't see why they'd start now.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2016-11-05 at 10:03 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Trump is reaching out to all of the marginalized victims of globalism.
    Maybe all of the marginalized victims of globalism should wake up and realize:

a) that those factory jobs aren't coming back. Manufacturing in the US is up 20% in the last five years, but manufacturing employment is only up 5%. Automation is only going to improve. The manufacturing sector is NEVER going to be the huge source of low-skill jobs that it used to be.

b) that there are actually some benefits to globalism. Cheaper goods, countries being able to specialize, food from all over the world available all year round, and other things that we take for granted. Yes, there are negatives, like loss of jobs, but let's not pretend that there's nothing good about it.

c) that the "rigged" system that they are so angry about is fully supported by the Republican Party Platform. The RPP literally says that money is speech, that political donations should not have limits, and that they shouldn't have to be disclosed. They are on the side of MORE money in politics and more dark money in politics. For anyone serious about getting money out of politics, voting GoP (especially in down ballot races) is a vote for the exact opposite.

To be fair, I don't think Trump gives a shit about his party's platform, but the rest of his party does.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2016-11-05 at 10:43 AM.

No, it isn't.

Spirit Cooking is performance art by a weird Serbian artist. It has nothing to do with the devil. Primarily because the devil isn't real.

We are supposed to take the work of a Russian sympathizer with Zero Hedge as a FUCKING SOURCE that Russia isn't hacking the US or the DNC? Are you fucking kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    There are three fbi investigations going on right now against the Trump cartel and that's only the ones we know about. The FBI took a book which was debunked and used it as an escuse to investigate Clinton based on the fiction being 'a character study that suggest the real person capable of corruption' and when denied the subpoena's they wanted they got pissed off and decided they were going to do anything in their power to get her.

You can call them criminals once Guiliani is investigated to find out which of your patriots went above the law.
    As if the FBI is actually going to investigate Giuliani, their too busy kissing his and Trump's ass. The sad thing is this isn't the first time the FBI has shown it's corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So the, "Only we the enlightened are smart enough to rise from amongst you sheeple, and anyone who says otherwise is clearly just a mindless sheeple." argument, then?

The argument that has no legs or merit and essentially creates a situation where you, the one making the argument are implicitly right and can never be wrong?
    Actually no, the worst thing you can ever tell a young person is that he is 'clever'. Have you ever entertained the notion that perhaps people who are on the left or believe in progressive causes are actually not smart at all? How does it make you feel if you undertake the mental exercise of thinking 'what if this entire ideology is based upon pseudo-intellectualism that is simply meant to give people who believe in it the illusion of smartness?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha
    At least your location is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    As if the FBI is actually going to investigate Giuliani, their too busy kissing his and Trump's ass. The sad thing is this isn't the first time the FBI has shown it's corruption.
    It isn't the entire FBI, and It isn't up to the FBI to investigate Giuliani, the Senate has called for an Inspector General.
    In the United States, an inspector general leads an organization charged with examining the actions of a government agency, military organization, or military contractor as a general auditor of their operations to ensure they are operating in compliance with generally established policies of the government, to audit the effectiveness of security procedures, or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation, usually involving some misuse of the organization's funds or credit. In the United States, there are numerous offices of inspector general at the federal, state, and local levels.

Believe me Giuliani knows what it is and he is shaking in his boots right now wondering why the hell he ran his fool mouth.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-11-05 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It never lied. People are unused to the truth, with candidates like Trump and Hillary lies per minutes being through the roof.

And look at some replies here. As the election becomes more tense, a lot of people are losing their cool. A lot of exchanges has become truly unpleasant on the political thread.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It never lied. People are unused to the truth, with candidates like Trump and Hillary lies per minutes being through the roof.

And look at some replies here. As the election becomes more tense, a lot of people are losing their cool. A lot of exchanges has become truly unpleasant on the political thread.
    Except for all their bluster Wikileaks hasn't been able to come up with anything relevant without emails being deliberately misread.

It's gone to the point where people actually think Hillary is not a corrupt individual, Trump cares about the little people, and the FBI is being partisan (or is influenced by Putin).

Wikileaks is pretty much the only source of information that is actually reliable. Yet people still think Foxx/CNN are.

I don't know why you guys even respond to hooked, he is obviously just trying to get a reaction out of you and is 'hooking you' by the nose.

Win or lose the level of hyperbole I am seeing is off the charts. I watched Maher's show last night and he was saying very inflammatory things about fascism and the GOP whether they were assisting or doing nothing to stop an ongoing coup in the US. Actually he even apologized for using the same inflammatory remarks during the Bush presidency as he argued Trump is on a different level.

Objectively the world doesn't end if either candidate wins. It just means none of the real problems are going to be solved anyways as both are simply sub par.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    It's gone to the point where people actually think Hillary is not a corrupt individual, Trump cares about the little people, and the FBI is being partisan (or is influenced by Putin).

Wikileaks is pretty much the only source of information that is actually reliable. Yet people still think Foxx/CNN are.
    Wikileaks has provided nothing relevant to Clinton's supposed corruption and the FBI is acting in a partisan manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Hilarious joke
    Well, he obviously identifies with their little hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It isn't the entire FBI, and It isn't up to the FBI to investigate Giuliani, the Senate has called for an Inspector General.
    In the United States, an inspector general leads an organization charged with examining the actions of a government agency, military organization, or military contractor as a general auditor of their operations to ensure they are operating in compliance with generally established policies of the government, to audit the effectiveness of security procedures, or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation, usually involving some misuse of the organization's funds or credit. In the United States, there are numerous offices of inspector general at the federal, state, and local levels.

Believe me Giuliani knows what it is and he is shaking in his boots right now wondering why the hell he ran his fool mouth.
    Thanks for telling me that. I admit I'm not not always the most informed on all things politics as some of the other posters here. It's good to hear that someone will hopefully be investigating Giuliani and the portion of the FBI that's been doing these leaks.