Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    It's gone to the point where people actually think Hillary is not a corrupt individual, Trump cares about the little people, and the FBI is being partisan (or is influenced by Putin).

Wikileaks is pretty much the only source of information that is actually reliable. Yet people still think Foxx/CNN are.
    It's gone to the point where people actually think Trump is not a corrupt individual, Hilary cares about the little people and the FBI is being partisan (but not influenced by Putin).

See how biased you sound? You act like Trump can do no wrong even though we very well know he has done wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    At least your location is accurate.
    He says Wikileaks has never lied, and is thus a reliable source, and I'm the one shitposting?

...Pffff hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wikileaks has provided nothing relevant to Clinton's supposed corruption and the FBI is acting in a partisan manner.
    How? By doing their jobs?

They haven't even finished their leaks, so how do you know? And besides, there's a lot of evidence pointing to pay-to-play schemes. The Feds are going to have a lot more specific info on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It's gone to the point where people actually think Trump is not a corrupt individual, Hilary cares about the little people and the FBI is being partisan (but not influenced by Putin).

See how biased you sound? You act like Trump can do no wrong even though we very well know he has done wrong.
    I'm completely right in what I said though. Both sides are pulling up ridiculous BS. That is not the same as saying "Trump can do no wrong".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He says Wikileaks has never lied, and is thus a reliable source, and I'm the one shitposting?

...Pffff hahahahahaha
    Please post one wikileak that is a lie.

And I'm not talking about tweets, I'm talking about actual emails/cables that have been released.

Wikileaks is there to provide transparency... their e-mails are 100% legit.

How? By doing their jobs?

They haven't even finished their leaks, so how do you know? And besides, there's a lot of evidence pointing to pay-to-play schemes. The Feds are going to have a lot more specific info on this.
    The whole announcement last Friday and leaking information to the Trump campaign is 100% partisan.

WikiLeaks has one goal, topple our governments. They don't care if it effects you negatively, they don't care if world economies crash. They don't care if they destroy your candidate or the other parties candidate. They just want to see the world burn. Today you laud them but tomorrow you will hate them when they destroy your candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Hilarious joke
    Are people too dumb to read now?

That was the point. Some people actually claim Trump cares for the little people when this is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole announcement last Friday and leaking information to the Trump campaign is 100% partisan.
    No it wasn't. The FBI had new material and are acting on that.

WikiLeaks has one goal, topple our governments. They don't care if it effects you negatively, they don't care if world economies crash. They don't care if they destroy your candidate or the other parties candidate. They just want to see the world burn. Today you laud them but tomorrow you will hate them when they destroy your candidate.
    What a load of paranoid nonsense. It is thanks to them that we know a lot about particular unethical things that have happened during the Iraq war. Were you complaining about them then?

Yes, it was. They had no information yet. They talked about an active investigation which is against their protocol in order to tip the scales of the election. And look what happened, it did just that. The FBI STILL has no new information after a week.

And that's not even addressing the fact that Giuliani had inside info from the FBI and he's now pretty much ruined his career over because he couldn't keep his stupid mouth shut.

Are people too dumb to read now?

That was the point. Some people actually claim Trump cares for the little people when this is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of paranoid nonsense. It is thanks to them that we know a lot about particular unethical things that have happened during the Iraq war. Were you complaining about them then?
    No because I am not a republican, Republicans were pissed off at them when they released stuff from snowden and Liberals were laping it up like it was their love child. Now because they happen to be helping your guy you guys conveniently forgot about the time when snowden was a betrayer. WikiLeaks could very well get our agents killed in the field, or our soldiers on the battlefields depending on what they release.

I don't snuggle a cobra just because it bites the guy I don't like because it is only a matter of time before it bites you. I don't pretend the cobra is my buddy, that cobra is bad for anything in its vicinity.

The FBI didn't have new information, they thought there was the chance there was new information. Rogue agents who have a hardon for nailing Clinton wanted to leak that information to stop her from being president, not because they felt they had her dead to rights and she slipped away but because their superiors looked at what they had and it wasn't enough to be a smoking gun and they got pissed off and are damned and determined to find a way to get her no matter what laws they have to break to do it.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-11-05 at 01:21 PM.

Yes, it was. They had no information yet. They talked about an active investigation which is against their protocol in order to tip the scales of the election. And look what happened, it did just that. The FBI STILL has no new information after a week.
    They had no information, oh, except for hundreds of thousands of e-mails that were discovered. Trey Gowdy said it best - it was not Comey's fault that he found new information, the blame solely falls on Clinton for being in such a position in the first place.

Of course, you have zero proof that they did this to simply influence the election. That's just conspiracy theory rubbish. Does it not enter your mind that it might just be plausible that they've found new information that's damning enough for them to make that announcement? If the FBI has found something - let them do their jobs.

And that's not even addressing the fact that Giuliani had inside info from the FBI and he's now pretty much ruined his career over because he couldn't keep his stupid mouth shut.
    Giuliani could just be speaking nonsense, as Fox usually does. Besides, if he DID have inside info then how can you say the FBI have nothing when inside information says otherwise? It's one or the other, you can't have both.

No because I am not a republican, Republicans were pissed off at them when they released stuff from snowden and Liberals were laping it up like it was their love child. Now because they happen to be helping your guy you guys conveniently forgot about the time when snowden was a betrayer. WikiLeaks could very well get our agents killed in the field, or our soldiers on the battlefields depending on what they release.

I don't snuggle a cobra just because it bites the guy I don't like because it is only a matter of time before it bites you. I don't pretend the cobra is my buddy, that cobra is bad for anything in its vicinity.
    If soldiers die in the field, blame the people that put that soldier in the field. If you want to prevent more needless deaths, then don't elect a president that promotes 'regime change'. If the system is so corrupt that we really consider the truth a 'cobra', then it deserves to be torn down.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

They had no information, oh, except for hundreds of thousands of e-mails that were discovered. Trey Gowdy said it best - it was not Comey's fault that he found new information, the blame solely falls on Clinton for being in such a position in the first place.

Of course, you have zero proof that they did this to simply influence the election. That's just conspiracy theory rubbish. Does it not enter your mind that it might just be plausible that they've found new information that's damning enough for them to make that announcement? If the FBI has found something - let them do their jobs.
    Their job isn't to throw out nothing into the middle of an election and pretend like it's something. Their job is to investigate things. They have nothing yet, the only reason they came forward is to tip the balance of the election.

Giuliani could just be speaking nonsense, as Fox usually does. Besides, if he DID have inside info then how can you say the FBI have nothing when inside information says otherwise? It's one or the other, you can't have both.
    The information he was tipped off to was about the announcement that the FBI had found more emails.

I don't care what your political affiliation is. You're overreacting and being paranoid. The people have every right to know what their own government is doing to them, or if there are people in power doing unethical things.

The FBI didn't have new information, they thought there was the chance there was new information. Rogue agents who have a hardon for nailing Clinton wanted to leak that information to stop her from being president, not because they felt they had her dead to rights and she slipped away but because their superiors looked at what they had and it wasn't enough to be a smoking gun and they got pissed off and are damned and determined to find a way to get her no matter what laws they have to break to do it.
    And you base this on what information, exactly? You're not a part of the investigation, nor know what information they actually have. So how can you claim they are being "rogue" or have nothing? Do you honestly think you know what is going on internally at the FBI? Please don't make me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Their job isn't to throw out nothing into the middle of an election and pretend like it's something. Their job is to investigate things. They have nothing yet, the only reason they came forward is to tip the balance of the election.
    See, what's most ridiculous about all of this is that you don't know that. You're stating assumption as fact.

The information he was tipped off to was about the announcement that the FBI had found more emails.
    If that's true, then why are you claiming they haven't found anything?

And you base this on what information, exactly? You're not a part of the investigation, nor know what information they actually have. So how can you claim they are being "rogue" or have nothing? Do you honestly think you know what is going on internally at the FBI? Please don't make me laugh.
    Does the FBI always make public announcements when they find something that may or may not be new evidence in an investigation? No, no they do not.

See, what's most ridiculous about all of this is that you don't know that. You're stating assumption as fact.
    They didn't even have a fucking search warrant when they made the announcement. THEY HAD FUCKING NOTHING.

If that's true, then why are you claiming they haven't found anything?
    Because they hadn't even looked at the fucking emails to see what they had yet.

Does the FBI always make public announcements when they find something that may or may not be new evidence in an investigation? No, no they do not.
    Sometimes. I would expect an announcement if it's something of great public interest.

They didn't even have a fucking search warrant when they made the announcement. THEY HAD FUCKING NOTHING.
    Because they hadn't even looked at the fucking emails to see what they had yet.
    Source on this?

According to the NYT:
    The F.B.I. knew weeks ago that its investigation into whether Mr. Weiner sent illicit text messages to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina had the potential to reignite the Clinton case. After agents seized Mr. Weiner’s laptop, phone and tablet on Oct. 3, they quickly learned the computer contained a trove of Ms. Abedin’s emails.

The assistant F.B.I. director in charge of the New York field office then notified the deputy director in Washington about the discovery, according to one senior law enforcement official. Agents in the Weiner case were not allowed to widely search Ms. Abedin’s emails, but were told to conduct a cursory review of the metadata — the “to” and “from” information on each message — to see if any of the emails could be relevant to the Clinton investigation.

Once it became clear that the emails were potentially significant, lawyers at the Justice Department and the F.B.I. conducted a legal analysis of how to proceed, officials said. Because Ms. Abedin’s emails were not directly related to the investigation of her husband, criminal agents could neither read the contents of the emails nor pass them to their colleagues in Washington.

Late last week, the authorities decided to seek a search warrant to examine the emails.
    This is far from "having nothing".

Sometimes. I would expect an announcement if it's something of great public interest.
    Great public interest? THEY HAD FUCKING NOTHING AND THEY STILL HAVE FUCKING NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Mails which weren't new evidence on Clinton.
    Tell me... are you a part of the investigation or do you tend to spurt out assumptions as facts?

Yes, he did it to influence the election.
    That's your opinion, nothing more.

I like how you claim it's "conspiracy theory rubbish" and then continue to claim that the new information might be damning enough. That is exactly what his goal was.
    It is conspiracy theory rubbish. You have no hard facts, just suppositions.

I am saying that it is plausible to suggest that the reason he made this was announcement was that new evidence was found, possibly damning.

Pony up and admit that Hillary Clinton might be in a little bit of trouble here, instead of saying (without evidence) that it was some sort of partisan ruse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Private Server
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1) Server was not allowed
    2) She deleted 33k emails AFTER Congress subpoenaed them.
    3) Classified info on them, said she doesn't know what the "C" or in case deleted the headers.
    4) The AG and Clinton met on an Airplane in private for 40 mins 1 WEEK before the FBI was to "show" evidence
    1> That's an administrative issue, and it was more "frowned upon" than "not allowed".
    2> Literally false. One employee, Combetta, testified that he'd been instructed in December 2014 to delete those e-mails, but didn't get around to it, and only did so in a panic after the subpoena was issued. This proved that Clinton had ordered the deletions months in advance of any subpoena, so unless you're claiming she's psychic, this is a lie.
    3> FBI discovered no evidence that Clinton had manipulated anything as you describe. So, again, a lie.
    4> Because the AG (Lynch) and Bill Clinton have been friends for decades. You're literally complaining that friends talked to each other for a bit.

Clinton Foundation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exchange favors for money. People donated then she give them favors using state dept power
    Example: She sold 20% of our uranium to the Russians
    Zero evidence to back any of this. That uranium sale was approved by the whole chain of command, including many departments outside of State; it wasn't Hillary's decision to make all on her own, and clearly those other department heads all felt it was the right decision, for their own reasons. So not only do you not have any evidence, your one example is definitively not an example of such.

Haiti
    ~~~~~~~
    Her and Bill took in over 2 bil dollars and only gave less than 10% of the fckin money, kept it all. Didn't even rebuild the country right, instead they built a fckin factory for her rich donors
    Again, just a straight-up, bald-faced lie; https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-never-built/

You really need to start applying the critical eye to your own sources that you're accusing everyone else of not applying to theirs.

Great public interest? THEY HAD FUCKING NOTHING AND THEY STILL HAVE FUCKING NOTHING.
    Read the NYT article I linked you. They have something. Shouting in caps won't change this fact.

IRS are investigating her foundation too. Are they just partisans trying to influence the election as well?
    Last edited by Fargus; 2016-11-05 at 02:02 PM.

Read the NYT article I linked you. They have something. Shouting in caps won't change this fact.
    The NYT article doesn't say they have something, it says they could have something so they got a search warrant to look.

If this was about the public good and not trying to tip the election they would make sure they actually had something before releasing information.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1>
    3> FBI discovered no evidence that Clinton had manipulated anything as you describe. So, again, a lie.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/hi...-her-daughter/

Evidence has come out that Hillary forwarded an email containing classified information to Chelsea Clinton (who is a private citizen and does not have security clearance to view that information), she then deleted that email and did not turn it over to the FBI.

This information was released yesterday
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn