Deleted
    Protest is protest, vandalism is something else. Pick your side.

Deleted
    So a few instances where a group of 5-12 idiots start burning things and saying anti-trump statements counts as "Riotting all over the US"?

Literally been larger riots from fast food chains being closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Yeah, but they're doing it because Bigots voted in Trump. They just hate Mexicans because they're brown and blacks.. I have a ton of pictures of Trump supporters who hate people of color. Damn racist Trump supporters.
    The numbers tell a different story. A tiny minority of minorities voted for Trump.

Apparently some people are burning clothing bought from a company that has spoken out in support of Trump? That's pretty awful and speaks volumes about the mentality of the protesters. Not only are they spiting themselves by wasting their own money but...they could have taken the clothing in question to a charity shop or homeless shelter instead.

Though I guess uploading violent images of burning stuff in Trump's name is more important for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Apparently some people are burning clothing bought from a company that has spoken out in support of Trump? That's pretty awful and speaks volumes about the mentality of the protesters. Not only are they spiting themselves by wasting their own money but...they could have taken the clothing in question to a charity shop or homeless shelter instead.

Though I guess uploading violent images of burning stuff in Trump's name is more important for them.
    You can always find idiots on both sides. Remember when starbucks didn't put Jesus on a coffee cup? I member.

Deleted
    That's because in general media is searching for this kind of images, they want to show always something sensational.

Always makes me laugh how liberal lefties only like democracy when it goes their way.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The numbers tell a different story. A tiny minority of minorities voted for Trump.
    He got more latino and black vote than Romney, meanwhile the whole campaign against him was built around that he is a racist xenophobe nazi..... Romney never was accused with such tings.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/201...-polls-n681386

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    He got more latino and black vote than Romney, meanwhile the whole campaign against him was built around that he is a racist xenophobe nazi.....
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/201...-polls-n681386
    aaaaand???

It wouldn't be the first time people vote against their own interests. Rural white voters do it all the time. Stupidity knows no color.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

It's even worse:
    Anti-Trump Grubhub CEO Matt Maloney Sends Email To Employees Suggesting Trump Supporters Should Resign
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3704002/ant...d-resign-poll/

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaand???

It wouldn't be the first time people vote against their own interests. Rural white voters do it all the time. Stupidity knows no color.

aaaaaaand it proves your are talking bullshit when you say
    The numbers tell a different story

aaaaaaand it proves your are talking bullshit when you say
    What bullshit? Do you dispute the fact that minorities went overwhelmingly to Hillary?

An exception to a rule does not a rule make.

What bullshit? Do you dispute the fact that minorities went overwhelmingly to Hillary?

An exception to a rule does not a rule make.
    A racist xenophobe nazi gets more minority vote than multiple republican candidates before him and you try to twist it into a proof that the minorities hated him. No, they didn't. The reality is that majority of the minorities voted against/for a party as they always did before, as they did against Romney, but now Trump managed to win over a lot more from those democrat party voters and they voted for him
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-11-11 at 09:54 AM.

A racist xenophobe nazi gets more minority vote than multiple republican candidates before him and you try to twist it into a proof that the minorities hated him. No, they didn't. The reality is that majority of the minorities voted against/for a party as they always did before, but now Trump managed to win a lot of their support and they voted for him.
    Americans voting for the celebrity, regardless of color or creed... what a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Double standard is strong with this one. Butt hurt I believe he is. ~Yoda
    Why would I be butthurt? I hate America, so I'm delighted Trump won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Americans voting for the celebrity, regardless of color or creed... what a shock.
    Looks like you are running out of excuses
    Yep, because Trump is a bigger celeb than "thefirstwomanpreisdent" Clinton, right?

Deleted
    It's worrisome that these kids with a liberal background don't support the outcome of a democratic election.

Is the system in place strange and outdated? Most likely yes, but I doubt they would've protested if their candidate won.

So explain why they chose one celebrity over the other... both household names for decades...

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    So explain why they chose one celebrity over the other... both household names for decades...
    A majority of them didn't. Are minorities incapable of making bad calls?

A majority of them didn't. Are minorities incapable of making bad calls?
    From the phrasing you're using... I'm guessing you don't count Hillary as a celebrity?

What is your definition of Celebrity and how is it different from the dictionary?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    From the phrasing you're using... I'm guessing you don't count Hillary as a celebrity?

What is your definition of Celebrity and how is it different from the dictionary?
    She's not the same kind of celebrity. Trump is a reality TV star. Unfortanately many americans are impressed with shit like that.