Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Does anyone else have an issue with the skin resetting when using the red colour? When I log out as havoc using the hidden skin red color it's fine but if I log out as vengeance and I change spec to havoc it's been reset to the base skin.

Deleted
    Do we still don't need the charm to get the appearance? I just killed Downfall with ak8 and didn't get the drop.

EDIT: I'm dumb... didn't see i got the charm in my bag and it seems if you have it you can't just glide and have to actually talk to the npc.
    Last edited by mmocf5bfdba5ec; 2016-10-12 at 01:34 AM.

Killed Downfall today (used the charm) and I got a need/greed window when I looted him. I needed but the corpse just despawned and I didn't get my item. T.T

Opened a ticket but if anyone else gets the bug, it's probably faster to just kill him again. Just to clarify, I was the only DH there, I did fail once because he knocked me away and I didn't get the "flying" buff again when approaching him. But I solo'd him from 100-0 after that, I also saw noone else roll for it or w/e.

RNGsus saw fit to reward me for my troubles and gave me the Vengeance drop though.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2016-10-13 at 02:30 PM.

Does the Highmountain / Dalaran gliding method to Downfall still work?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I could never reach him via Dal...but I got mine from top of High Mountain (that flag monument)

Fun glide too.

Reachable from Dala via Goblin Glider.

Did someone discover what is the hidden effect from the hidden artifact appearance? If there is any?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Reachable from Dala via Goblin Glider.
    to get there without a glider just;

jump > glide (to get the slow-down out of the way) > fel rush x2 > blur > fel rush x2 > disengage > glide > etc...

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Did someone discover what is the hidden effect from the hidden artifact appearance? If there is any?
    it would be strange if there is none, but as far as i'm aware nobody has figured it out yet. sadly

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    to get there without a glider just;

jump > glide (to get the slow-down out of the way) > fel rush x2 > blur > fel rush x2 > disengage > glide > etc...

it would be strange if there is none, but as far as i'm aware nobody has figured it out yet. sadly
    Many have none.

So all we have to do is kill downfall after hitting AK5?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Edit: Just killed him and he didnt drop the skin. I guess you have to have the item to do it?
    Last edited by JonStatiK; 2016-11-18 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonStatiK View Post
    So all we have to do is kill downfall after hitting AK5?

Edit: Just killed him and he didnt drop the skin. I guess you have to have the item to do it?
    Maybe it was fixed recently. I was debating whether to farm the item properly or just glide from Dalaran. I ended up doing the latter and it dropped.

Are there any "good" places to farm for the drop? I've been world questing/questing/farming with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    Are there any "good" places to farm for the drop? I've been world questing/questing/farming with no luck.
    on beta it was just any mob in suramar. but as far as i am aware you can still just get AK5 and glide to downfall - only takes a couple minutes if you wanna try and report back as to whether it was changed or not

on beta it was just any mob in suramar. but as far as i am aware you can still just get AK5 and glide to downfall - only takes a couple minutes if you wanna try and report back as to whether it was changed or not
    I killed him 4 times and never got the drop. I think they've fixed it.

Deleted
    Did that, glided down from highmountain for convenience, killed him got the drop.

Did not have the other drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Did that, glided down from highmountain for convenience, killed him got the drop.

Did not have the other drop.
    When did you do it? Recently?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonStatiK View Post
    When did you do it? Recently?

Hm I would say 1-2 weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Hm I would say 1-2 weeks back
    Hmm, I wonder why I've not had it drop yet. My demon hunter is my main with AK15 and the campaign completed.

Last edited by JonStatiK; 2016-11-20 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    It's weird, i did it the day I reached AK5 and worked first try.

Killed him without the charm and got the drop, now I feel silly. -_-