Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Monk heal, roll roll port. Please fix

Its bloody annoying, give it a fix!

Well all you have to do is stun them for 4 seconds without trinket and kill them....

Quote Originally Posted by Icehotshot View Post
    Well all you have to do is stun them for 4 seconds without trinket and kill them....
    Ohh easy, so make sure you have 2 long stuns (The first to make sure they use the trinket), and after the first, wait a little to make sure there's no dr (Or use something like clone that doesn't cross over) and then blow them up in only 4ish seconds.

Easy.

But of course if you can't do it that fast, and take 4.5seconds, they're gone.

Monk mobility, is a little out of hand. Not by much, but just a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind trading some of that mobility for more efficient heals and utility.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks are some of the squishiest healers in pvp, the only DMs they have are from talents. They really aren't hard to burst down compared to other healers. All monks have for them is their rolling really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Monks are some of the squishiest healers in pvp, the only DMs they have are from talents. They really aren't hard to burst down compared to other healers. All monks have for them is their rolling really.
    "Herp derp monks are easy to kill once you catch them through their insane mobility, utility and cooldowns. learn 2 play"

Monks are disgustingly overpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    "Herp derp monks are easy to kill once you catch them through their insane mobility, utility and cooldowns. learn 2 play"

Monks are disgustingly overpowered...
    Sometimes you have to outplay your opponent and can't just mindlessly try to tunnel damage into someone who is kiting you.

Quote Originally Posted by salovia View Post
    Sometimes you have to outplay your opponent and can't just mindlessly try to tunnel damage into someone who is kiting you.
    If outplay means you have to be 2700 rated to kill a 1500 monk because of their class mechanics then sure...

Monks are op. Stop defending it. You look stupid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salovia View Post
    Exactly, Legion is the expansion for melee pvp being obsurd since most have insane mobility so when a healer has even a little bit of mobility people just cry. I love how people who can't compete with the changes just say nerf this, nerf that because it's too hard to relearn how to kill someone in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    If outplay means you have to be 2700 rated to kill a 1500 monk because of their class mechanics then sure...

Monks are op. Stop defending it. You look stupid!
    It only takes 2700 rating to kill a 1500 monk if you bought your rating. Sorry.

Looking at the arena rankings mistweavers are just good to outplay bad players. There are much more restodruids/shamans in the top rankings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    utility.
    Like aoe stun, instant low CD sap and a bubble?

That moment you perform much better with a class you just rerolled than your main since Burning Crusade and people still have the face to say they're not overtuned ayyy lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    Those are all super useful on boss fights.

That 3min cd bubble that shields for less than a Warrior's Ignore Pain and lasts 1 boss hit is why all those guilds are actively recruiting all those MWers that exist.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-12-03 at 04:11 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Deleted
    Those are all super useful on boss fights.

That 3min cd bubble that shields for less than a Warrior's Ignore Pain and lasts 1 boss hit is why all those guilds are actively recruiting all those MWers that exist.
    Ah sorry, this is the PvP section though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah sorry, this is the PvP section though.
    Can't nerf one without nerfing the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it can all be yours for the low low price of, no DM CDs(baseline), weak overall heals, no interupts, AND being candy to casters

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't nerf one without nerfing the other.
    You can now actually, with every spell having a PvP and PvE equivalent more or less. If they can tune PvP numbers up/down, they can tune PvP CDs up/down.

Although, personally, while Monks have good mobility, they can only be so mobile once every 40 seconds. If you can't catch a monk in that period of time, you really need to L2Play.

Or, of course, just burst their partner down while their busy running like a bitch, and have some tea while you /lol at MWs laughable damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You can now actually, with every spell having a PvP and PvE equivalent more or less. If they can tune PvP numbers up/down, they can tune PvP CDs up/down.

Although, personally, while Monks have good mobility, they can only be so mobile once every 40 seconds. If you can't catch a monk in that period of time, you really need to L2Play.

Or, of course, just burst their partner down while their busy running like a bitch, and have some tea while you /lol at MWs laughable damage.
    I haven't seen a spell having their CD changed in PvP. Only changes they make is an internal numbers change. They don't actually change the mechanics of an ability.

If they increase roll CD for example, it'll effect PvP and PvE.

it's a matter of pov really, unless you play specific classes misteweavers are stupidly OP

but if you play specific classes they're just another healer, somewhere in the middle of the pack

there's alot of countering going on in comps, with my mage for instance i feels like unsubscribing everytime i see a mistweaver, when i play some mongo comp with my DK i just know that if i'm a bit patient i will grip him, my mate will stun him and he will die...