10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, thanks guys. although didn't mean to start an argument

Looks like start on lore and scripture first to at least get a better chest and legs, and open up hunt

PoTD is ridiculously fun so grinding that isn't bad actually. Then to work on my SCH since I play both equally...

Alternatively, if you know crafters, just have them make you a full set of 250, and then get the Sophia Ex (Sophia is ridiculously easy) weapon assuming it's an upgrade off of the 250.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Looks like start on lore and scripture first to at least get a better chest and legs, and open up hunt

PoTD is ridiculously fun so grinding that isn't bad actually. Then to work on my SCH since I play both equally...
    Also I see no one mentioned it buuut raids bar organized full on hardcore groups wouldn't take mire then an hour at least for DF ones. Yeah not ex but still fun

FANFEST SOON! So here is the obligatory Fanfest hype train. Or the one I found in Google Images at least.

Item code for the redeemable stuff is invalid. Dafuq. Should be redeemable now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Alternatively, if you know crafters, just have them make you a full set of 250, and then get the Sophia Ex (Sophia is ridiculously easy) weapon assuming it's an upgrade off of the 250.
    Honestly Sophia EX was way undertuned. Hope Zurvan in 3.5 isn't the same.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-23 at 09:41 PM.

http://imgur.com/a/v5pNL

Iunno if anyone's seen these but it seems to be updated party finder tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

I use POTD for everything. Leveling, making Gil, getting the weapons, capping Scrip, farming Lore...those 51+ clears will stack Aether really fast, even if you only do 2-3 runs a day you should have your Kinna and then some within 5-7 days, assuming you get the 100 clear. If you're unsure about getting clears on the lower floors, 80+, run as a SCH. A healer with half a brain and good Aether makes a world of difference.

As for spending Lore/Scrip, my strategy would be to save Scrip for the left-side pieces and go ahead and burn Lore on the right-side pieces. POTD doesn't care how you're geared(and incurs no gear damage, another plus)so you can afford to take your time on putting it all together.

Turns out they put down the wrong date for the codes.

http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...=main&id=15361

Said 23rd initially. So in case anyone like me was wondering it's tomorrow 12 AM PDT.

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY: RDM Tomorrow!

Prediction: fencing dandy frontiersman that uses things like enfire to buff and behave like a WoW shaman meets Bravely Defaults spell crafter system. e.g select fire then some other mudra style option to remix it.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY: RDM Tomorrow!

Prediction: fencing dandy frontiersman that uses things like enfire to buff and behave like a WoW shaman meets Bravely Defaults spell crafter system. e.g select fire then some other mudra style option to remix it.
    Sat on 11 with my RDM right now. For how archaic it is Red Mage actually plays quite well. Just like I remember it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-24 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate it when these things happen during night - trying to set-up laptop for FanFest watching and information collecting for Free Company for 3 AM.

And my internet just keeps lagging and disconnecting - sadly that is pretty much it's normal state every night. Thankfully at least EU FanFest is going to be during day time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sat on 11 with my RDM right now. For how archaic it is Red Mage actually plays quite well. Just like I remember it.
    I really hope they keep the same aesthetic. The whole rapier stabbing french musketeer meets american colonial pioneer always had a cool kind of timeless look, you would see similar things in franchises as tonally different as Fable and Warhammer and it just works but you never really see a good rapier user class in mmorpgs anymore. greatweapons and sword and board took over popularity in design which is a shame.

Still i thought it was tomorrow night, check the cleeng site and get a "welcome back, your show starts in 22 minutes message", almost missed the show!

so the code is later right? should be 8am uk time i 'think' reading the post.

I really hope they keep the same aesthetic. The whole rapier stabbing french musketeer meets american colonial pioneer always had a cool kind of timeless look, you would see similar things in franchises as tonally different as Fable and Warhammer and it just works but you never really see a good rapier user class in mmorpgs anymore. greatweapons and sword and board took over popularity in design which is a shame.

Still i thought it was tomorrow night, check the cleeng site and get a "welcome back, your show starts in 22 minutes message", almost missed the show!

so the code is later right? should be 8am uk time i 'think' reading the post.
    Yeah 8-9ish on the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Hate it when these things happen during night - trying to set-up laptop for FanFest watching and information collecting for Free Company for 3 AM.

And my internet just keeps lagging and disconnecting - sadly that is pretty much it's normal state every night. Thankfully at least EU FanFest is going to be during day time.
    I'm trying it on my PS4 web browser. I'm gonna have a bad time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to force myself to go to sleep around 8 PM so I could sleep ~6 hours before FanFest starts, kept waking every two hours instead - not sure if those small naps were worth it.

Hopefully the reveals will be worth it, any ideas if there's some sort of "protection" on Cleeng preventing from recording the stream?

At least cat seemed extremely pissed since I woke up before he had chance to wake me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Tried to force myself to go to sleep around 8 PM so I could sleep ~6 hours before FanFest starts, kept waking every two hours instead - not sure if those small naps were worth it.

Hopefully the reveals will be worth it, any ideas if there's some sort of "protection" on Cleeng preventing from recording the stream?

At least cat seemed extremely pissed since I woke up before he had chance to wake me up.
    Not 100% but i heard some folks upset they couldnt watch a pirate stream "because of harsher protection this time" but god knows what it is.

3 minutes to go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not 100% but i heard some folks upset they couldnt watch a pirate stream "because of harsher protection this time" but god knows what it is.
    Hmm, I see - was just wondering if I could record some video from interesting parts, like for example them showing new zone(s) - instead of going slideshow.

Who's betting Cleeng fucked up again and the streamed is locked for the first minute or two?

I swear though if 720P causes it to freeze again I'll be irritated.

All i have is a "will begin momentarily" 320p or lover image and the bottom bar keeps turning into streaming zebra lines.

All i have is a "will begin momentarily" 320p or lover image and the bottom bar keeps turning into streaming zebra lines.
    Get the hell off the PS4 then!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Get the hell off the PS4 then!
    i did im on a macbook now, same shit different screen

- - - Updated - - -

Well i got half a second of a woman with a german accent saying a word, then black and no live icon, then an image of a crowd, then black and no live icon, then 4 people at a table said 'koji' and so on. I have nothing in my house that connects to the internet bar this laptop turned on so its not a bandwidth thing, is cleeng really this shit or am i getting some bad luck here or something?