Poll: What do you prefer?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb How many of you guys like these changes?

Hey waddap!

How many of you guys like these new changes to demon hunter? I'm kinda dissapointed momentum got ruined a bit, it's still okay on cleave etc, but not on ST which is a dissapointment in my opinion, what's your thoughts on these changes?

My biggest thing is that they are moving Felblade, a single target ability, to a row with great AoE talents. Despite being unpopular, Blind Fury's been one of my favorite talents, and I despise giving it up. Chaos Cleave, an AoE ability, belongs on the AoE row.

Honestly if they just made Fel Rush have 4 charges baseline (or at least 3), I would be more accepting.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    I like the current playstyle and I think it should be improved on it's single target damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Time will tell. I'm however not a fan of Momentum gutting since it will without a doubt be useless compared to Nemesis. Also, what made the current live build a thing is the fact that all talents synergized well. The only build on the ptr that has any sort of synergy is blind fury + appetite + demonic which I am not a fan of.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Momentum can go suck a nut, we're gonna have variety for once. The demon speed change will be huge for pvp though, good thing i don't pvp anymore.

I like PTR changes as they increase our DPS and also our talent choice. We're not gonna be bottom tier ST DPS in NH. In fact, I can see us toping most of the fights.

What I don't like is the changes made to Nemesis/Momentum. Nerfing the only thing that required skill of the class is kind of disappointing.

I love the changes. Nemesis being viable for ST and Momentum being viable for AoE was how it should have been to begin with. The concept of using your mobility to do damage is idiotic to begin with, but if it's relegated to only be used for AoE, that's fine imo.

so much DHs with hostility towards momentum, guess having a class with no complexity is much more fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Azaal View Post
    so much DHs with hostility towards momentum, guess having a class with no complexity is much more fun?
    Maintenance buffs are not complex, they're annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make Felbade do chaos damage goddammit.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love having different builds. I hate cookie cutter builds with a passion.

Demonic build is awesome so 7.1.5

I voted for Vengeance, and I like the 7.1.5 changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I voted for Vengeance, and I like the 7.1.5 changes.
    If you don't like the changes as a vengeance DH you're seriously dumb. Vengeance is getting buffed SO hard at basically everything

Deleted
    And I'm still on the fence if its quite enough for Vengeance ... although some of that is because the Paragon traits is so utterly useless for us (mine gives a whooping 0.22% phys resist) ...

Sure the changes are a large step in the right direction (Rip Last Resort through), but if its enough to push Vengeance Demon hunters into parity on tank'n'spank/low mobility/few adds fight? ... more doubtful of that.

What really is holding Vengeance back is that it is such a stupidly good solo spec, but as soon as you're in stuff that gives you +ilvl, you're simply to squishy, and none of the things helping your soloing being beastly, is worth a lot
    Last edited by mmoc65a4e59036; 2017-01-08 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I like PTR changes as they increase our DPS and also our talent choice. We're not gonna be bottom tier ST DPS in NH. In fact, I can see us toping most of the fights.

What I don't like is the changes made to Nemesis/Momentum. Nerfing the only thing that required skill of the class is kind of disappointing.
    Good lord... you must be new at this game... everything you put in here is sooo clumsy and dramatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    Make Felbade do chaos damage goddammit.
    Amen!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    Good lord... you must be new at this game... everything you put in here is sooo clumsy and dramatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Amen!!!!!!!!
    Rushing through a target and turning 180 real quick requires big brains yo

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Rushing through a target and turning 180 real quick requires big brains yo
    Fel rush / VR placement , while losing as little melee uptime as possible, while being able to dump GCDs on Cstrike/glaive throw within a certain window certainly requires some thought to it, instead of standing there stationary, spamming a spender and waiting for procs which nemesis promotes

but hey, over half the DHs that play this game are garbage and have 40% momentum uptime, spend half their momentum running back to hit the boss/mob because they fel rushed into narnia instead of planning where to rush

7+ Year Old Account
    I got bored of only using Momentum. It'll be a nice change, since Momentum still has a place and the other choices are now actually worth considering.