Patch 7.1.5 - Legendary Items Changes

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Shared
    • Aggramar's Stride - Now increases your movement speed by Haste or Critical Strike, whichever is higher
    • Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus - Now also grants Haste. New effect: Every 30 sec, gain an absorb shield for 25% of your maximum health for 30 sec.
    • Norgannon's Foresight - New effect: Standing still for 8 sec grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 sec. This duration begins when you start moving.
    • Roots of Shaladrassil - Now heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 1 second, up from 4% of your maximum health every 3 seconds
    • Sephuz's Secret - Now also works of Interupts and Dispels and grants 25% haste, up from 15%
    • Cinidaria, the Symbiote - Now also heals for 100% of the damage done and no longer does damage as Physical school

Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid
    • Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds - Increase the effects of Thick Hide, Astral Influence, Feline Swiftness, and Ysera's Gift by 75%, up from 50%.
    • The Wildshaper's Clutch - Now has a 30% proc chance, down from 40%
    • Impeccable Fel Essence - The remaining cooldown on Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is reduced by 1 sec for every 12 Astral Power you expend, down from 1 sec for every 8 Astral Power
    • The Emerald Dreamcatcher - Starsurge reduces the Astral Power cost of your Starsurges by 7 for 3 sec, down from 10 for 3 sec

Hunter

Mage

Monk
    • Cenedril, Reflector of Hatred - Effect changed: Touch of Karma deals 150% increased damage.
    • Firestone Walkers - Fortifying Brew Cooldown now reduced by 2 seconds up to a maximum of 6 seconds, up from 1 second with a maximum of 4 seconds.
    • Ei'thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas - Rising Sun Kick causes your target's next melee attack to extend your heal over time effects by 5 sec, up from 2 sec.
    • Hidden Master's Forbidden Touch - Touch of Death can be used a second time within 5 sec before its cooldown is triggered, up from 3 sec
    • Fundamental Observation - New effect: Zen Meditation has 50% reduced cooldown and is no longer cancelled when you move or when you are hit by melee attacks.

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-01-09 at 08:33 PM.

The warrior execute ring is missing or didn't they nerf the procrate on it?

Warrior
    Ayala’s Stone Heart: Procs per minute reduced.
    (Arms) Archavon’s Heavy Hand: Mortal Strike refunds 8 Rage (was 15).
    (Fury) Ceann-Ar Charger: Gain 8 Rage (was 10 Rage) whenever you Enrage.
    (Fury) Kazzalax, Fujieda’s Fury: Bloodthirst increases all damage you deal and all healing you take by 1% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 4 times (was 5 times).
    (Protection) Kakushan’s Stormscale Gauntlets: Affected spells changed (was Shield Slam and Revenge) to Shield Slam and Thunderclap.
    (Protection) Destiny Driver: Absorb amount increased to 50% (was 15%).

It's listed on the official notes.

wow. its a good thing we are on an isolated corner of the internet that is in no way, shape or form connected to one of the largest datamining sites for games

yup, gotta save people from clicking on the mmo champ icon to go to the main page so they can read all about this somewhere besides the forums

Deleted
    Any news on Aegisjalmur, the Armguards of Awe ?
    I have them on my ret with Aggramar's Stride , both BIS items for dps paladins so imagen my luck and happiness !!
    Is this why they have the "unsub because others have unfair advantage button" ??
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2017-01-10 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Any news on Aegisjalmur, the Armguards of Awe ?
    I have them on my ret with Aggramar's Stride , both BIS items for dps paladins so imagen my luck and happiness !!
    Is this why they have the "unsub because others have unfair advantage button" ??
    They are not BIS for pally dps man.......noob. BIS was cape with ring.

- - - Updated - - -

But now BIS is belt and cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    wow. its a good thing we are on an isolated corner of the internet that is in no way, shape or form connected to one of the largest datamining sites for games

yup, gotta save people from clicking on the mmo champ icon to go to the main page so they can read all about this somewhere besides the forums
    I'm a bit confused.

Can you spell out exactly what triggered you? 'Cause I thought it was "people helping other people", but then I thought again and figured "Nah, couldn't be".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    They are not BIS for pally dps man.......noob. BIS was cape with ring.

- - - Updated - - -

But now BIS is belt and cape.
    So you did not get any of my sarcasm ?? Just WOESH over your head ?
    Next time before calling people a noob move your cursor to the emoticon in the text .
    But thx for your great and friendly help .
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2017-01-11 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    So you did not get any of my sarcasm ?? Just WOESH over your head ?
    Next time before calling people a noob move your cursor to the emoticon in the text .
    But thx for your great and friendly help .
    My sincere apologies man, didnt noticed the emote.

Deleted
    Eh, still don't like prydaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Eh, still don't like prydaz.
    Im hoping it drops for me on my tank man. It is awsome now. As a prot pally, it is way better than almost all legendaries, save the new helmet e trinket.

Deleted
    This patch though.