10+ Year Old Account
    KonoSuba ep 1

10/10. Loved it. Although I preferred the first season OP over this one. Did Aqua have a wardrobe malfunction though? That was next level..

Dragon Maid has some good points, the big breasted maid didn't move in with a male middle schooler who lives alone because his parents are working in the US, the dragon moved in with an adult female of all things, one who might even have a romantic interest at work. And the show doesn't take itself seriously, well it's a comedy. I'll watch it a bit more.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu no Honkai - Holy shit they're actually adapting it properly. This makes me so excited.

That was such a well done first episode. If they manage to adapt it properly throughout the entire cour this may turn into one of my favorites, easily.

nevermind.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2017-01-12 at 04:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    nevermind.
    what why'd you delete your thoughts about the show

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive been lazy but what would you say was the anime of the season for the last couple of seasons.
    Winter 2016: Erased
    Spring 2016: I'm tied with three anime for this spot: Shounen Maid was the most entertaining, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress was the prettiest, and Joker Game was the most intriguing.
    Summer 2016: Handa-Kun would be my vote if we're talking about 2D animation, but TBH my anime of the season award goes to Thunderbolt Fantasy by far.
    Fall 2016: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen this coat worn by Slaine and other characters, particularly in anime. Does anyone know what it is called? This is Ichigo from Touken Ranb (top) and Slaine (bottom).

15+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu no Honkai - I only read 15~ or so chapters of the manga because I thought I'd wait for the anime. Pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out; this is how you do an adaptation. The style is great, hopefully it stays this quality throughout.

Oddly enough by the end of the episode I was desperately desiring a Punpun adaptation. Not necessarily by this studio, the presentation and tone just had me craving for something similar. Maybe one day the sky will fall and it will happen. Probably not, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu - Watching the episode again and going through it with the manga. First chapter done well, and they even made it a bit more grim in the anime than how it started in the manga. Some of the scenes are perfect copies from the manga, which is great. Kind of sad they cut the first couple of pages though, even though it was lighter in tone.

(Manga) It seems that the first episode adapted a lot of the first volume, even going all the way to the very end, but switched around some scenes for clarity in the anime. I was able to count 8 scenes (not including some consecutive) in the first volume that haven't been adapted yet, but I assume we'll see all of them next episode to tie up the first volume. It's good pacing in the anime for getting through so much.

We should be getting the intro of both Ecchan and Moka next volume easy.

Anyways, from what they've cut:

Chapter 1:
    The first scene in the chapter, pages 3-11, of them walking home from school.
    Pages 28-30 of them on the roof talking.

Chapter 2:
    Pages 34-38 of them walking into class together talking to classmates.
    Pages 56-63 of them in Mugi's room, reading manga and playing games.

Chapter 3:
    A majority of this chapter, pages 67-83 that has to do with Ecchan's introduction.

Chapter 4/5:
    Last page of chapter 4 (130) and a majority of chapter 5 having to do with Moka's introduction (133-153), and another roof scene (158-161) though we still see certain scenes from chapter 5 at the end of the anime episode, and chapter 5 ties up the first volume.

I am really loving the OP as well. Full pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Kuzu no Honkai - I only read 15~ or so chapters of the manga because I thought I'd wait for the anime. Pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out; this is how you do an adaptation. The style is great, hopefully it stays this quality throughout.

Oddly enough by the end of the episode I was desperately desiring a Punpun adaptation. Not necessarily by this studio, the presentation and tone just had me craving for something similar. Maybe one day the sky will fall and it will happen. Probably not, though.
    Punpun anime is near the top of what I want the most in life.

I'm really surprised Kuzu no Honkai's animation studio did it so well. Lerche is a newer studio, and they aren't necessary known for great shows.

They've done:

AssClass
    Danganronpa
    Monster Musume
    Gakkou Gurashi
    Machine-Doll
    Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
    Game of Laplace

and a couple other less known ones.

Not really that good of a roster.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu no Honkai - I was planning on watching this but when I saw those comments on the last page I didn't know I was getting into something this good :P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    So they are going full out with the nopan huh

[url]http://dsara.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1870.html[url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/tjRaV/942a234325.jpg[url]
    How is he supposed to steal panties if they arnt wearing any?

- - - Updated - - -

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0f3799108306327363e01120f437028f/tumblr_ojn3whyVp41qiplzlo1_1280.png
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/7e9735a64e8d55f4318ed74dc9a6ea9d/tumblr_ojn3whyVp41qiplzlo2_1280.png

Masamune-kun 2: This is pretty alright. I think 80% of the reason I'm watching is for Aki's thighs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best anime ever:

I would totaly watch it in 8 bit.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yunru View Post
    best anime ever:
    [video=youtube;uqn0ugat6oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqn0ugat6oc[video]
    mods!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Masamune-kun - This worthless piece of garbage already made the best girl run away rejecting her? I don't want this MC anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

One Piece 852 - Reiju is literally the best girl.

Still best girl and i think i have a thing for for female knights.

So when I gave Re:Zero a 4/10 on MAL a couple months back, I apparently was told I have "shit taste". Here is an objective rebuttal to Re:Zero fanboys made by Mentor Senpai as to why Re:Zero is a bad anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    So when I gave Re:Zero a 4/10 on MAL a couple months back, I apparently was told I have "shit taste". Here is an objective rebuttal to Re:Zero fanboys made by Mentor Senpai as to why Re:Zero is a bad anime.

[video=youtube;EZQs58sxSMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQs58sxSMk[video]
    I honestly have no intrest in arguing about chinese cartoons right now but there's one thing I just have to meme about
    >anime ratings
    >objective

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post

[video=youtube;EZQs58sxSMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQs58sxSMk[video]
    Who told you that?