Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warrior TellMeWhen Update for Patch 7.1.5 w/Download

Hey all! Patch 7.1.5 is now out and with it come a number of changes and tweaks. I've updated the Warrior TMW Profiles to work with the latest patch and will continue to update it as changes are made in the future!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

This profile is meant to be a rotational and cooldown guide so that you can better understand the inner workings of the class.

Updates for Patch 7.1.5 include:

Arms

- Added an auto attack timer overlay
    - Focused Rage tracker moved and no longer flashes
    - Added Victory Rush tracker
    - Improved Execute logic
    - Mortal Strike will no longer show in Execute Range unless at 3 stacks of Focused Rage and Battle Cry is active

Fury

- Added an auto attack timer overlay
    - Improved Execute logic
    - Stone Heart execute procs will now only suggest during Enrage
    - Adjusted the priority to be more accurate

Protection

- Removed Focused Rage tracker
    - Reworked priority list to accommodate changes
    - General bug fixes

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Long time lurker...just registered to say you're awesome man. Thanks for your hard work.

Chesder is the man!!

For some reason I don't have visible timers on abilities, only the clock animation. I'm using elvui.

Edit: Fixed it with OmniCC if someone is interested.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-01-12 at 11:38 AM.

UPDATE 1/12/2017

Fury

- Rampage will no longer be suggested at sub 100 rage when using the Frothing Rage talent
    - Furious Slash will no longer be suggested twice in a row
    - Execute will now also check for Juggernaut buff duration to reapply

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Hey, Ches thanks again for the updates, seems like rampage isn't suggested at sub 100 rage regardless of the talents picked tried them all and its only showing at 100.

Quote Originally Posted by vnyder View Post
    Hey, Ches thanks again for the updates, seems like rampage isn't suggested at sub 100 rage regardless of the talents picked tried them all and its only showing at 100.
    I'll take a look. Stay tuned

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what were your talents?

Endless rage, Doubletime, Avatar, Bounding Stride, Massacre, Inner Rage, and Reckless Abandon

but I tried switching between Massacre, Frothing Berserker, and Carnage and was still seeing it only suggest rampage at 100 rage

Endless rage, Doubletime, Avatar, Bounding Stride, Massacre, Inner Rage, and Reckless Abandon

but I tried switching between Massacre, Frothing Berserker, and Carnage and was still seeing it only suggest rampage at 100 rage
    The way that it works now is that if you were to take the Frothing Rage ability, it will store for 100 rage first then tell you to use it. It should still use it at lower rage but only if you do not have an enrage ability active. If you have enrage active it will instead tell you to use another spell.

What you are likely seeing is the spell being suggested only at 100 because you have enrage active.

I'll do some testing and double check

Huh now that I'm retrying to replicate it seems to be working properly maybe I was enraged and didn't notice, sorry that's my bad looks like it works perfectly.

Huh now that I'm retrying to replicate it seems to be working properly maybe I was enraged and didn't notice, sorry that's my bad looks like it works perfectly.
    Alright no problem at all! Glad it's working

I've been using my own TMW profile but I'm curios how you solved the furious slash being suggested for use twice in a row. Been running into that same issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    The way that it works now is that if you were to take the Frothing Rage ability, it will store for 100 rage first then tell you to use it. It should still use it at lower rage but only if you do not have an enrage ability active. If you have enrage active it will instead tell you to use another spell.

What you are likely seeing is the spell being suggested only at 100 because you have enrage active.

I'll do some testing and double check
    The normal rotation (see sticky guide) should be like this:
    Frothing Berserker
    Spoiler: Show

Normal rotation
    Rampage (100 rage) > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > Furious Slash
    Essentially the same as the Massacre rotation, but hold Rampage until 100 rage to proc Frothing Berserker, regardless if you're already Enraged or not.
    Edit: Great work, even with some small needed adjustment

Edit2:
    It shows me a little bit wrong rotation when using cooldowns:
    It prio Odyns Fury, but OF should be used as third spell.

Cooldown rotation
    Raging Blow (if Enraged) > Rampage (100 rage from RA) > Odyn's Fury > Bloodthirst > Furious Slash
    The same as Massacre except replacing the first (and only the first) Bloodthirst with Rampage.

If not already Enraged:
    Ramp -> RB -> OF -> BT -> RB -> FS -> BT
    OF and BT can be swapped, which will allow the following FS and BT to swap, but there's no inherent gain for doing so as it can cause the DoT from Odyn's Fury to be pushed out of Battle Cry.
    Last edited by mmoc67e4dfdd7e; 2017-01-13 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    The normal rotation (see sticky guide) should be like this:

Edit: Great work, even with some small needed adjustment

Edit2:
    It shows me a little bit wrong rotation when using cooldowns:
    It prio Odyns Fury, but OF should be used as third spell.
    Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can adjust it to work this way during cooldowns

Deleted
    Would be great
    I'll test it, when have some free time. But from my first view the rest is perfect.
    Maybe I'll test Arms, too.

Thank you for the addon help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to check, the basic rotation the addon uses for non-boss fights?
    And will i be able to alter it?

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Is there a way to check, the basic rotation the addon uses for non-boss fights?
    And will i be able to alter it?
    The rotation is the same for any situation. If you want to alter it yourself, however, just type /TMW and select one of the 'Main Rotation' groups.

Edit: It does take your chosen talent(s) in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    The rotation is the same for any situation. If you want to alter it yourself, however, just type /TMW and select one of the 'Main Rotation' groups.

Edit: It does take your chosen talent(s) in mind.
    Alright! Thanks, will give it a go then!

Deleted
    Hi Chesder,
    thanks for all your work.
    Have one question.Can you change scale/size of whole profile in one click?Or any other easy way.
    Thnx for advice.

L.