Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hi Chesder,

Any way to implement that in TellMeWhen?

Thread "7-1-5-Devastator-Prot-Warrior-How-do-you-track-your-swing-timer" .. not allowed to post links yet

Abilities are red, if you are in a swing motion. Haven´t able to find how to do that with the pre-defined conditions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niedawow View Post
    Hi Chesder,

Any way to implement that in TellMeWhen?

Thread "7-1-5-Devastator-Prot-Warrior-How-do-you-track-your-swing-timer" .. not allowed to post links yet

Abilities are red, if you are in a swing motion. Haven´t able to find how to do that with the pre-defined conditions.

Thanks
    There is a swing timer behind the Rage bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    There is a swing timer behind the Rage bar.
    I found a better solution similar to the WA.

I have my attack icons separate, not in a rotation. Create for each attack icon a condition "GCD active", set it to false and set the condition failing color of the attack icons to full opacity red. This produces the same effect as the WA - attack icons are active, but red, if you are swinging. They become full opacity noral, if you are not swinging.

Hey, Chesder, why is there no Vengeance buff tracker (Revenge/Ignore Pain) in the prot package? I'm currently using a custom weakaura, but would be great to have such important thing in the main kit.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Hey, Chesder, why is there no Vengeance buff tracker (Revenge/Ignore Pain) in the prot package? I'm currently using a custom weakaura, but would be great to have such important thing in the main kit.
    I can add that in. I'll get to it once I finish updating the remaining profiles

Is it supposed to be empty at times? It happens pretty often when using Fury.

I want to make sure I didn't goof anything up removing my old profile.
    Last edited by Bullarkie; 2017-01-16 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Is it supposed to be empty at times? It happens pretty often when using Fury.

I want to make sure I didn't goof anything up removing my old profile.
    Sometimes its better to wait for less than a global than to delay a spell by half of another. This is something that was corrected from the previous versions so deadspace will happen a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Sometimes its better to wait for less than a global than to delay a spell by half of another. This is something that was corrected from the previous versions so deadspace will happen a bit more
    Excellent thank you for your quick response. I had to clean out some old profiles and I wanted to make sure I didn't goof anything up.

Just curious why is it empty as opposed to showing the next ability coming off cooldown. it seems to happen when BT and RB are both on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Excellent thank you for your quick response. I had to clean out some old profiles and I wanted to make sure I didn't goof anything up.

Just curious why is it empty as opposed to showing the next ability coming off cooldown. it seems to happen when BT and RB are both on CD.
    You can solve this by making Raging Blow and Bloodthirst conditional Icons instead of cooldown icons. Set the condition to the cooldown having <= 0.5 seconds remaining. That will suggest them if they're coming up within half a second so you can spam the correct one without the "dead space". That's how I solved it in my Fury TMW profile.
    Last edited by XingYuen; 2017-01-16 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XingYuen View Post
    You can solve this by making Raging Blow and Bloodthirst conditional Icons instead of cooldown icons. Set the condition to the cooldown having <= 0.5 seconds remaining. That will suggest them if they're coming up within half a second so you can spam the correct one without the "dead space". That's how I solved it in my Fury TMW profile.
    Thanks, this worked great for me.
    Last edited by Bullarkie; 2017-01-16 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XingYuen View Post
    Would you mind explaining this? I am totally new to TMW and when i right click on the Bloodthirst and Raging blow icons it already says they are "condition icons" and i go into conditions and change "spell cooldown" from "==" to "<=" 0.5 sec it doesnt help. I still get empty boxes

Quote Originally Posted by fabledtruth View Post
    Would you mind explaining this? I am totally new to TMW and when i right click on the Bloodthirst and Raging blow icons it already says they are "condition icons" and i go into conditions and change "spell cooldown" from "==" to "<=" 0.5 sec it doesnt help. I still get empty boxes
    What it does is makes it show the icon slightly sooner so that results in less blank space. You can increase it up to 1 second if you like and you'll notice it occuring less

I have a problem. When I am in Protection spec, the Icon display seems to follow my mouse cursor around my screen... And when in Fury only the Stoneform racial button seems to track with my mouse as well. What could have caused this? lol. After importing the string I don't recall changing anything else. =/

Any one have any advice for me?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOpposition View Post
    I have a problem. When I am in Protection spec, the Icon display seems to follow my mouse cursor around my screen... And when in Fury only the Stoneform racial button seems to track with my mouse as well. What could have caused this? lol. After importing the string I don't recall changing anything else. =/

Any one have any advice for me?
    I'll look into this, that's odd indeed.

Hey Chesder,

Really appreciateing these, downloaded them last night, to help me get used to the rotation. Quick question, being new(ish) to arms. There are times where i use CS, and the debuff is still up, i get a tactician proc, and it wants me to use CS again, is this correct, or should i really be waiting for the debuff to expire (just short of) before CS again?

apologies, i dont believe this has been asked, i had a read through the pages so far.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphiba View Post
    Hey Chesder,

Really appreciateing these, downloaded them last night, to help me get used to the rotation. Quick question, being new(ish) to arms. There are times where i use CS, and the debuff is still up, i get a tactician proc, and it wants me to use CS again, is this correct, or should i really be waiting for the debuff to expire (just short of) before CS again?

apologies, i dont believe this has been asked, i had a read through the pages so far.
    CS usage revolves around it's own debuff but more importantly around Shattered Defenses.

This profile will try to maximize uptime of SD so that each Mortal Strike/Execute benefits. You may see times where you hit it while CS is still debuffed and that's totally normal.

ah, i think i understand, thank you.

so just to confirm, i should pioritise the use of CS in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by darkphiba View Post
    ah, i think i understand, thank you.

so just to confirm, i should pioritise the use of CS in this case?
    If you don't have Shattered Defenses buff on yourself and CS is off cooldown, hit CS (regardless if the mob has CS debuff time remaining).

thanks both, much appreciated, great fast answers too

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll look into this, that's odd indeed.
    Thanks Chesdar, I logged on this morning and the problem seemed to correct itself. I'll see if I can't try and recreate it sometime, If I can ill send a bug report to the add-on developer.