Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Why?

The left has been doing this since he was elected.
    You'd almost think he was making a purposefully ironic statement.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    More than likely not as much as I am. I have had to put up with the last 8 years of Obummerism.
    How terrible it must have been under Obama, with him expanding civil rights, and giving the poor insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Why?

The left has been doing this since he was elected.
    Before he was elected.

Remember, he's a fascist like Hitler. But we're totally not calling him Hitler.

Just as stupid as the "Hitler used sugar" shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How terrible it must have been under Obama, with him expanding civil rights, and giving the poor insurance.
    But but insurance premiums going up despite trends showing premiums spiking before Obamacare even came out and despite that the Repubs voted down the government option that would of kept many insurance costs lower due to competition!

Also liberal = actually satan, remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Well when you follow Trump's rhetoric and add that up to the Russian unslaught in its neighboring states imho you get a deadly cocktail for the rest of the world. Certainly for the EU and Asia.
    Do we really get that though? I'll give you science denial because that is LOL but what will happen? I don't see the US deescalating the Russia situation to be a bad thing. I don't see mass panic and fear to be productive.

Helping the poor is a very bad thing in a Christian country that happens to be also 1 of the richest in the world... Egocentrism is a virtue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    But but insurance premiums going up despite trends showing premiums spiking before Obamacare even came out and despite that the Repubs voted down the government option that would of kept many insurance costs lower due to competition!

Also liberal = actually satan, remember that.
    Sorry I forgot that when a Real Americantm said "Liberal", there is a chance they spontaneously combusted. That, or they go mad and start foaming at the mouth.

It's almost as bad as saying "Voldemord".

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    I don't see the US deescalating the Russia situation to be a bad thing.
    Again. That will all depend on the outcome of that friendship. Atm the signs aren't good for the poor Americans, the entire EU and Asia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Russia love it. The incoming "diplomacy" between the countries is going to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want.

Again. That will all depend on the outcome of that friendship. Atm the signs aren't good for the poor Americans, the entire EU and Asia.
    Please point me to the signs you are talking about. I want to learn. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Of course Russia love it. The incoming "diplomacy" between the countries is going to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want.
    Exactly! And when you listen to what Trump already said the last year and see what Putin already did the last decade it doesn't look promising.

- - - Updated - - -

Please point me to the signs you are talking about. I want to learn. Thank you.
    google on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What tanks? Where? Read something about Georgia in '90s, please.
    Was talking about the events of 2008. In 90-s, the story was a bit different, and yes, there the self-determination argument was quite a bit more warranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

google on it
    I googled "US and russia friendship is bad for the EU and asia" and nothing of relevance came up. Old articles about a Russian and China relationship came up though I really want to understand what you are talking about.

At least SOMEONE is looking forward to Trump's inauguration.

Pretty sad turnout for 3 Doors Down, Len Greenwood and Toby Keith today at Trump's inaugural concert. But I guess that's what happens on a 52 degree day in January. People stay home

I googled "US and russia friendship is bad for the EU and asia" and nothing of relevance came up. Old articles about a Russian and China relationship came up though I really want to understand what you are talking about.
    This is a small fraction of recent news published about what many think here in the EU:

U.S. Ambassador to E.U. Says It’s ‘Lunacy’ for Trump to Back European Populists
    http://time.com/4634267/anthony-gard...lunacy-farage/
    The outgoing U.S. ambassador to the European Union has warned it would be “lunacy” for the Administration of Donald Trump to take advice from nationalist and populist politicians in Europe who are encouraging the breakup of the E.U.
    Anthony L. Gardner, a former private-equity chief appointed by President Barack Obama to represent U.S. interests in Europe, said that backing those who would destroy the European project would be deeply damaging to U.S. business interests. “To think that by supporting fragmentation of Europe we would be advancing our own interests is sheer folly,” he said. “It’s lunacy.”

With Trump and Putin, Europe is now between a rock and a hard place
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...cks-solidarity
    The rock is Trump’s propensity to disparage alliances and show sympathy for illiberal European politicians. The hard place is Putin’s expectation that more, not fewer, opportunities lie ahead to further his foreign policy goals – not least a rewriting of Europe’s architecture, to Russia’s benefit.

Putin's Plot Against Europe
    http://www.rferl.org/a/putins-plot-a.../28159778.html
    Oh what a difference a few years can make. Then, European values were on the march in Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova. Now they are in retreat in the very heart of the EU. The road from the Euromaidan to Brexit to Marine Le Pen has been dizzying and depressing. And it has also become one of the dominant narratives of our time. Adam Thomson, director of the European Leadership Network, wrote recently that with xenophobia, nativism, and populism on the rise, "Europe’s condition is more dangerous than at any time since the 1960s."

Donald Trump’s trade chief said ‘Brexit is God-given opportunity for Britain’s financial rivals'
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7495906.html
    Donald Trump’s trade chief has urged Britain’s rivals to exploit the “God-given opportunity” of Brexit to take business away from the UK, it has been reported. Wilbur Ross, the incoming US Commerce Secretary, said Britain was facing a "period of confusion" following the vote to leave the EU and that it was "inevitable" there would be "relocations", according to The Times.

I'm not sure what your stand is tbh. But we here in the EU feel threatened by Russia for very obvious reasons and that is our experience with Russia for the last decades. Furthermore we really dislike far-right politicians like Trump.
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-01-20 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Before he was elected.

Remember, he's a fascist like Hitler. But we're totally not calling him Hitler.

Just as stupid as the "Hitler used sugar" shit.
    He's more of a Mussolini really.

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-to-mussolini/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

At the same time, you ignored Trump's position regarding China.
    Mate, you need to do some research on China...and Taiwan. What may have escaped you is this: President Trump will speak to whomever he likes, when he llkes. His message to China was simple "You do not ever tell the President of the United States who he can talk to and who he cant". The President of Taiwan CALLED HIM, and it would be the height of rudeness, not to mention a massive diplomatic insult, to have refused to take that call.

He spoke cordially to a fellow world leader..and quite frankly, given Chinas homicidal attitude to human rights (Falun Gong anyone?), China hardly holds the upper hand in any moral sense. The US and Taiwan share common bonds, culturally, militarily, commercially.

Also note this

The US is by far Taiwan's most important friend, and its only ally. The relationship, forged during World War II and the Cold War, underwent its sternest test in 1979, when President Jimmy Carter ended US diplomatic recognition of Taiwan in order to concentrate on burgeoning ties with China.
    This, mate, is whats called fixing a mistake by Mr Peanut.

Bilateral trade between the U.S. and Taiwan reached $66.6 billion in 2015, making Taiwan the United States' 9th largest trading partner.
    It seems kind of stupid, not to also say utterly insulting to refuse to take a call from the leader of one of your biggest trading partners, wouldnt you say?

The message was loud and clear.

China does not dictate US foreign policy

They may not like it....tough shit.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you do not think I feel all that has happened in the last 8 years has been bad. Because if you do, you would be wrong. However I am sure we do not share in all things the same vision we have for the US. Let me suffice then by saying, you have had your turn, now it is mine.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Putin and Trump. What a dynamic Duo. I've had much fun watching the Left throw the massive Tantrums they have been and look forward to watching it for 4 more years.

It's cringe comedy that writes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Putin and Trump. What a dynamic Duo. I've had much fun watching the Left throw the massive Tantrums they have been and look forward to watching it for 4 more years.

It's cringe comedy that writes itself.
    Putin and Trump just seem like a natural fit together, just kind of rolls off the tongue too, like Molotov and Ribbentrop....