Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23436 Spell Changes

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Mounts

Companions

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    • Black Arrow Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing [ 4 + 130% of AP ] Shadow damage over 8 sec and summoning a Dark Minion to taunt it for the duration. When you kill an enemy, the remaining cooldown on Black Arrow will reset. Marksmanship Hunter - Level 30 Talent. 10 40 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.
    • Expert Trapper All of your traps are improved in the following ways: Freezing Trap When Freezing Trap's incapacitate effect ends, the victim and all neaby nearby enemies' movement speed is reduced by 50% for 4 sec. Explosive Trap Increases Explosive Trap's damage to the triggering enemy by 75%. Tar Trap Enemies moving through the tar have a chance to be rooted in place for 4 sec. Steel Trap Your Steel Trap also deals an immediate [ 500% of AP ] Bleed damage when triggered. Caltrops Increases Caltrops damage by 50%. Survival Hunter - Level 100 Talent.

Marksmanship
    • Bursting Shot Fires an explosion of bolts at all enemies in front of you, knocking them back, disorienting them for 4 sec, and dealing (60% 40% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. 10 Focus. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.

Pets
    • Dust of Life Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 60% health and 20% mana. Exotic Special Ability. 40 yd range. Instant. 10 min cooldown.

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    • Flame Patch Flamestrike leaves behind a patch of flames which burns enemies within it for [ 8 + 240% 200% of Spell Power ] Fire damage over 8 sec. Fire Mage - Level 90 Talent.

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    • Charge Charge to an enemy, dealing [ 1 + 70% of AP ] Physical damage and, reducing its movement speed by 50% for 6 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

Protection
    • Intercept Run at high speed toward an ally or enemy. When targeting an enemy, Intercept will reducing deals [ 1 + 70% of AP ] Physical damage and reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 6 sec, but has a minimum range of 8 yds. When targeting an ally, Intercept will intercept the next melee or ranged attack against the ally within 10 sec while the target remains within 10 yards. Generates 15 Rage. Warrior - Protection Spec. 25 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

Professions
    Blacksmithing
    • Hardened Draenic Steel Sword Blacksmithing. 3.5 sec cast. Reagents: Crucible Steel Ingot x 50, Truesteel Ingot x 14, Draenic Steel Sword. Tools: Blacksmith Hammer.
    • Peerless Draenic Steel Sword Blacksmithing. 3.5 sec cast. Reagents: Crucible Steel Ingot x 70, Truesteel Ingot x 18, Hardened Draenic Steel Sword. Tools: Blacksmith Hammer.

• Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Black Rook Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Cathedral of Eternal Night. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Court of Stars (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Court of Stars. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Court of Stars (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Court of Stars. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Court of Stars (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Court of Stars. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Darkheart Thicket. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Eye of Azshara. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Halls of Valor. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Maw of Souls. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Neltharion's Lair. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower) (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower) (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower) (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Lower). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper) (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper) (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper) (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Return to Karazhan (Upper). Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: The Arcway (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: The Arcway. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: The Arcway (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: The Arcway. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: The Arcway (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: The Arcway. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Vault of the Wardens. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Violet Hold (New) Craft a Vantus Rune: Violet Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 10, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Violet Hold (New) Reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Violet Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 8, Roseate Pigment x 30.
    • Vantus Rune: Violet Hold (New) Greatly reduces the materials required to craft a Vantus Rune: Violet Hold. Inscription. 1.5 sec cast. Reagents: Sallow Pigment x 6, Roseate Pigment x 30.

Riding
    Last edited by Simca; 2017-01-21 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    Can't stop won't stop.

Vantus runes for m+? Nice!

Also the flying carpet is a new tailoring mount? Odd that there wasn't any in 7.0 already.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I love Blizzard's commitment! (Hunter bitching) They have absolutely god-awful class design for hunters and no amount of complaining or unsubbing will change their mind. I'm honestly really curious how disastrous a design choice has to be before they sit , laugh and say "Wow, we REALLY fucked up there. Maybe it is time to give up on that one".

15+ Year Old Account
    Just cleaned these up to remove anything that was hotfixed recently; all of the changes left here should be PTR-only. If they're not, please say so and I'll fix it further.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    So i'm curious. These class mounts...Are they just 1 mount and they change depending on specs? Or seperate mounts? I don't really think it's fair if say a monk only gets 1 mount compared to a paladin who gets 4+?
    I was wondering the same thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    I was wondering the same thing
    Maybe its seperate, Blizz said something about mastering your class and spec in the 7.2 class questline, so it might take you using and mastering the associated spec to obtain the mount. I sure hope that's the idea, could push me into trying new things

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    So i'm curious. These class mounts...Are they just 1 mount and they change depending on specs? Or seperate mounts? I don't really think it's fair if say a monk only gets 1 mount compared to a paladin who gets 4+?
    The most likely and logical assumption is that it's race specific. Barring that, it's spec specific. Getting several is unlikely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems more likely to me that it'll be something you can select at your artifact forge, but I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    The most likely and logical assumption is that it's race specific. Barring that, it's spec specific. Getting several is unlikely.
    They are spec-specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    At the moment, there are several separate mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    They are spec-specific.
    Fight ! Fight ! Fight !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

OK to be exact. At the moment, the collections tab shows them as individual mounts. Also paladins get 4 of them which makes little sense.
    For some reason I think they might wind up giving 4 recolors to everyone, all individual mounts. Anything else would be endless complaining.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK to be exact. At the moment, the collections tab shows them as individual mounts. Also paladins get 4 of them which makes little sense.
    4 paladin mounts for 4 paladin orders I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, that makes little sense, why would the Sunwalkers have horses? Or the Vindicators?
    I didn't say that it was a good reason, but that's probably what it is.

"Archdruid's Lunarwing Form can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin Form."

Odd? Shapeshifting should be fluid. Why must I drop forms when we abandoned this behaviour years ago?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
    "Archdruid's Lunarwing Form can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin Form."

Odd? Shapeshifting should be fluid. Why must I drop forms when we abandoned this behaviour years ago?
    Bear form also can't be cast in TOL/Moonkin form. It's just weird server hook restrictions. Casting a spell from a shapeshift form in which you can't cast that spell automatically drops the shapeshift form before casting, so it -is- fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastus View Post
    God I love Blizzard's commitment! (Hunter bitching) They have absolutely god-awful class design for hunters and no amount of complaining or unsubbing will change their mind. I'm honestly really curious how disastrous a design choice has to be before they sit , laugh and say "Wow, we REALLY fucked up there. Maybe it is time to give up on that one".
    Opinions aren't facts. Keep this in mind for the future when you decide people need yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Opinions aren't facts. Keep this in mind for the future when you decide people need yours.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...8905201?page=1
    Enjoy the read.