Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Trump didn't ban travel from countries where he has business deals. Nothing in this was about actual security. It was purposeful maliciousness and nothing more.
    Feed the base.

Distract from Bannon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Trump didn't ban travel from countries where he has business deals. Nothing in this was about actual security. It was purposeful maliciousness and nothing more.
    Considered that Trump doesn't have business deals in those countries because they're not on good terms with the US?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Considered that Trump doesn't have business deals in those countries because they're not on good terms with the US?
    If the point was to protect us from terrorists, it's a terrible failure. I think you are actually agreeing with me that the purpose was maliciousness towards the muslim world and had nothing to do with security.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

We're approaching Constitutional Crisis as the Executive seems to be pushing back on the necessity of abiding by court orders.

If the point was to protect us from terrorists, it's a terrible failure. I think you are actually agreeing with me that the purpose was maliciousness towards the muslim world and had nothing to do with security.
    If you want to question whether or not the action was malicious, you have to consider that he does have business dealings in Muslim countries. Because that would make it less a matter of personal dislike, and more about just appeasing his base.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    I fully expect Donald Trump to go on Twitter to talk about the judge by Monday.
    Lol if anyone actually thinks that's Trump posting. It's some poor assistant or hooker he's paying to summarize his rants into 140 characters (or sometimes 280, 420, etc).

OT: Glad to see something Trump's already pushing to do get shot down so quickly. *thumbsup*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We're approaching Constitutional Crisis as the Executive seems to be pushing back on the necessity of abiding by court orders.
    Its been what 10 days?

- - - Updated - - -

Also i saw this on facebook. Spread it around.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I can say this though, the public reaction to this last week has made me indescribably proud of my country.

I can say this though, the public reaction to this last week has made me indescribably proud of my country.
    Couldn't agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Its been what 10 days?

- - - Updated - - -

Also i saw this on facebook. Spread it around.
    Seen this posted on twitter a few times.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He could have implemented it better, but the point of it is righteous and solid.

Look at what Europe has become. Rape increased by hundreds of %. Police afraid to act. Radicals not getting prosecuted. Grown men ALLOWED to fuck little underage girls because of their religious "rights".

You want that shit to happen in America? No? Then make sure to properly weed out the crazy fuckers from normal people.

Being muslim has nothing to do with it. They could be from any country. But muslims are generally known to have more fucked up people per capita than the rest of the world, specifically because of their religious views and fucked up medieval upbringing. There is nothing racist about this, it is FACT.

Get the fuck off twitter and facebook and all your retarded websites and read a fucking newspaper and look at what's happening to Europe.

infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-29 at 10:30 PM.

The Trump Administration didn't choose the countries.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to go down in history about the same as john Adams Alien and Sedition acts. Aka not well at all by virtually every historian of all political affiliations

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    --snip--
    All I see is bullshit opinions with no source to back up such claims.

No this ban isn't righteous and solid.
    No Muslims are not generally known to have more fucked up people, this is fear mongering bullshit spewed by the media that has gotten way out of hand. If you even knew half what Muslims really was you would know they don't believe the same shit as ISIS.

So you only want people to believe and agree with the bullshit you spew...how about no.

How about you look up the fact's before spewing bullshit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He could have implemented it better, but the point of it is righteous and solid.

No? Then make sure to properly weed out the crazy fuckers from normal people.

Being muslim has nothing to do with it. They could be from any country. But muslims are generally known to have more fucked up people per capita than the rest of the world, specifically because of their religious views and fucked up medieval upbringing. There is nothing racist about this, it is FACT.
    This ban includes permanent residents who have lived here for decades. It includes doctors and scientists. Teachers and engineers.

Fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm telling you, the yesterday's joke is becoming a very plausible scenario: this will end with the FBI agents storming the White House and handcuffing the guy. Donaldino apparently doesn't feel much need to share his power with the Congress or anyone else!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This is reaching the point where I'm done even arguing with anybody on politics. People are more than happy to just build their own narrative on events and run with it 1000% without listening to any real discussion. Also getting tired of the insane amounts of hypocrisy when people are still kissing Obamas ass as the greatest president ever.

This is a short-term temporary stay on people entering the US from a small group of countries, specifically chosen because of the damaging US foreign policy in those countries (and the amount of death and destruction they've caused there) and an understandable fear of reprisals from the many people that have lost their homes, families etc. It is TEMPORARY with a set end-date in place, while the US looks more deeper into its vetting policies.

This is NOT a blanket "muslim ban". It doesn't even include the countries with the most Muslims in them. The countries that are in the list, the ban effects all those regardless of religion. They're NOT evicting Muslims from the US. They're NOT banning entry for all Muslims. They aren't now and never will do this.

YES, this plan is reactionary, intrusive into many peoples lives and should be discussed, debated and condemned, but could we actually discuss what's happening and not some made up interpretation of the events?

People should also be looking at those specific countries, looking at US foreign policy there, and look for themselves as to what the US has been doing so badly that the new government is so scared of reprisals from these countries. I'm genuinely embarrassed for everyone that this has received such a huge backlash, condemnation and protests compared to when Obama actually bombed the fuck out of those countries in the first place.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

This ban includes permanent residents who have lived here for decades. It includes doctors and scientists. Teachers and engineers.

Fuck you.
    "He could have implemented it better, but the point of it is righteous and solid."

Go inflate your post count on a dedicated SJW website, thanks.

Get the fuck off twitter and facebook and all your retarded websites and read a fucking newspaper and look at what's happening to Europe.
    You know nothing about the situation in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    All I see is bullshit opinions with no source to back up such claims.

No this ban isn't righteous and solid.
    No Muslims are not generally known to have more fucked up people, this is fear mongering bullshit spewed by the media that has gotten way out of hand. If you even knew half what Muslims really was you would know they don't believe the same shit as ISIS.

So you only want people to believe and agree with the bullshit you spew...how about no.

How about you look up the fact's before spewing bullshit.
    1. Facts, plural, not possessive.

2. Instead of "snipping", actually ready instead of skimming through words that trigger you then doing a TLR reply. Do any search on "muslim immigrants" and "europe" in youtube or/and google and read the news reports from the countries themselves. Like your other friends, inform yourself or go inflate your post count elsewhere.

You know what's gotten out of hand? Your level of delusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You know nothing about the situation in Europe.
    I'd say right back at ya, but that would imply I don't know what I'm talking about, which I do.

"He could have implemented it better, but the point of it is righteous and solid."

Go inflate your post count on a dedicated SJW website, thanks.
    No, he couldn't. Banning people from entering the country based on their religion is abhorrent in the extreme.