10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Also look on the main page of the elder scrolls online website! They've got vivec!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/morrowind
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-01-31 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Looks pretty good to me, but that cinematic was just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Looks pretty good to me, but that cinematic was just insane.
    I wish there would be full length movies like that trailer. It was beautiful!

Imagine if the WoW movie was like that instead of "Live Action"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I wish there would be full length movies like that trailer. It was beautiful!

Imagine if the WoW movie was like that instead of "Live Action"
    I agree 100% with that!

Need to find time to dig into details more, but I like what I'm seeing. Definitely interested given what I've read so far, and pleased to see ESO still doing so well. It's really been a fantastic story of a game that struggled out of the gate, as most MMO's have, and dealt with a lot of initial skepticism, but that's managed to find its footing and turn itself into a pretty fantastic, sustained success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gon get the collectors edition twice. Digital for PC so I can play on day one and Physical for Xbox so I can have something to put on display.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Need to find time to dig into details more, but I like what I'm seeing. Definitely interested given what I've read so far, and pleased to see ESO still doing so well. It's really been a fantastic story of a game that struggled out of the gate, as most MMO's have, and dealt with a lot of initial skepticism, but that's managed to find its footing and turn itself into a pretty fantastic, sustained success.
    Well put. I agree.

And I too want more details. Mostly about the new class. I have been really thirsting for a Frost Mage sort of character, and ESO has no build for it currently. Only Shock, Flame, Poison, and Physical builds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well put. I agree.

And I too want more details. Mostly about the new class. I have been really thirsting for a Frost Mage sort of character, and ESO has no build for it currently. Only Shock, Flame, Poison, and Physical builds.
    Aye, looking forward to a frost-based class. Going on the trailer I'd say the frost-based skills will be some AoE freeze thing (Ultimate) a freezy blast thing (Probably the first thing we unlock) and a couple of snares.

10+ Year Old Account
    KASBDLKAJ SBLKJFHBSLAKFB!!!!! I want to be STOKED about this! I kinda am but at the same time, not. It just does not feel like an "expansion". It really feels like a DLC. 30 hrs to complete ESO: Morrowind was mentioned in the stream. Wrothgar was 20 hrs. The land mass is only slightly bigger than Wrothgar. I'm so conflicted right now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Aye, looking forward to a frost-based class. Going on the trailer I'd say the frost-based skills will be some AoE freeze thing (Ultimate) a freezy blast thing (Probably the first thing we unlock) and a couple of snares.
    I'm imagining frost being the tanky skill line. Frost armor, shielding and the such. I'm kinda wondering about the beast skill line, honestly. I've been wanting a hunter/ranger type character for a while now. I hope it's a skill line that works well with bow. Kinda happy to see a new healing skill line as well that isn't all "light and sunshine crap", lol. Plus the nature line would go well with my hunter/ranger I want.

How are they going to handle the Sixth House/Red Mountain? I thought they were kind of in hibernation for centuries and that people basically never crossed onto the other side of the ghostgate until the blight began.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    How are they going to handle the Sixth House/Red Mountain? I thought they were kind of in hibernation for centuries and that people basically never crossed onto the other side of the ghostgate until the blight began.
    Ghostgate isn't up and they're still hibernating.

This thing popped up on my FB feed today and my kneejerk reaction was "lol, nostalgia grab".

Release date timing couldn't have been worse; being a mere 2 weeks ahead of FF14's Stormblood, I simply don't see me jumping into this at all. Never played ESO, but played the shit out of Morrowind and Skyrim (not so much Oblivion because...idk, wasn't near as engaging to me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    As for the Red Mountain, they said you won't be exploring it. The only interaction with it, is the Battle Ground which will be in the Quarry.

Not sure about the Sixth House.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    This thing popped up on my FB feed today and my kneejerk reaction was "lol, nostalgia grab".

Release date timing couldn't have been worse; being a mere 2 weeks ahead of FF14's Stormblood, I simply don't see me jumping into this at all. Never played ESO, but played the shit out of Morrowind and Skyrim (not so much Oblivion because...idk, wasn't near as engaging to me).
    I absolutely agree that is a nostalgic cash grab. Morrowwind is the "cool guy" Elder Scrolls. So they were going for the area that people loved most. Not bad move really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be getting this eventually, just not sure ill get it on launch day. Coming two weeks before FF14s expansion .. Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this 30 hour thing legit ? If so this seems more like a DLC than an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    IF that launch date is correct We now have a window for WoW 7.2's patch. Between ESO and FFXIV they have to launch somewhere in June or just before. Thats how they roll.

That said this may be the content to fully push me and a crew of 3-4 friends in if theres enough there. Everyone I know started ES with Morrowind so it'll be a hella nostalgia trip if done right.
    They arent going to ptr test 7.2 for over 5 months. 7.2 comes in April. 7.2.5 comes in June.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I'll be getting this eventually, just not sure ill get it on launch day. Coming two weeks before FF14s expansion .. Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this 30 hour thing legit ? If so this seems more like a DLC than an expansion.
    That's what they said in the stream. Really scratching my head at that.

I missed the very beginning. Did the give details to what the Warden class will focus on?

I see that guy in the trailer using a lot of Frost Magic, something severely missing in ESO. I also see him using a Bear as a pet, which is also missing in the game (Sorc aside).

Did they actually talk about what sort of abilities he will be using?
    Yeah they mentioned that the nature skill line has healing abilities in it. Then there's the ice and beast skill lines that were shown off in the trailer, the bear is actually the ultimate of the beast skill line.

essentially nature = heals. Frost = tank. Beastmaster = dps is what I gathered from it. And when they say 30 hours, I think they mean if you just blast through the story quests, I personally spent way more than 20 hour sin wrothgar, but that's cause I didn't do just the main quest, I did every side quest, the public dungeons, every delve, world boss etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Yeah they mentioned that the nature skill line has healing abilities in it. Then there's the ice and beast skill lines that were shown off in the trailer, the bear is actually the ultimate of the beast skill line.
    Bah. If that is the way it will be, I think I may be disappointed in the Frost class.

I just want a proper Frost DPS Build = (

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    essentially nature = heals. Frost = tank. Beastmaster = dps is what I gathered from it. And when they say 30 hours, I think they mean if you just blast through the story quests, I personally spent way more than 20 hour sin wrothgar, but that's cause I didn't do just the main quest, I did every side quest, the public dungeons, every delve, world boss etc.
    Shame that my main is my healer (Brenton Templar), or I would definitely make a Warden Healer. Perhaps my Warden will just be a Bow DPS class, I don't have one of those currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a good primer or starters guide somewhere of things I should know? How bad will being a F2P (though I apparently have the imperial upgrade?) be on me? Things I will need to pay to unlock? Also what if any of those paid things will be part of the Morrowind upgrades?