Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

It's fucking stupid LFR raiders have to wait this long

Like what's the hold up? I started playing again last week and saw two wings were available, and I was like "Cool, they're probably opening one wing per week, just like in the past". Nope. Week has passed, still two wings. Why the fuck does it have to take so long? Everyone who seriously wanted to clear the raid on normal / heroic / mythic has already done so, or are very close to. So there's no reason to keep LFR raiders waiting this long.

Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehm, well if you LFR "raiders" wanna clear NH just run normal. THen you don't have to wait for a months or so until they open up everything in LFR. Easy sloved.

Mmmmm...your tears are so yummy.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Deleted
    Go do normal then.

Deleted
    Then you will start crying because "lack of content and easy raid". Get a guild, raid normal.

I'm in a mythic guild and I completely agree. What's the damn hold up. I like to get my lfrs in for bad luck protection and just something to do. I also have an alt I like to run it on. I thought they were going to have a week pause and bring out the new stuff, not take 2 months. I mean lfr just shouldn't drop things like convergence of fate or whispers in the dark, but outside of that, who cares if people get crappy tier?

Yeah, everybody who wanted to clear the raid on Mythic has already done so.

All the 11 guilds who really wanted.

LFR and raiders in one sentence,lmao.

but seriously its not that hard to pug normal, go do that instead. LFR will only want to make you quit the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

because lfr isn't raiding lmfao.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

I haven’t been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like,but I have gotten every always with some for have inside the whatever anything for I like to see and although but soon without also out. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far.

LFR? Oh, you mean the place where we farm for augments and bad luck protection,huh?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just to bait people into flame war, troll OP knows LFR is touchy subject. Move along people, nothing to see here.

It should 1 a week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    I haven’t been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like,but I have gotten every always with some for have inside the whatever anything for I like to see and although but soon without also out. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far.
    You may as well of posted 'The bicycle is shining on my knee', it would have made just as little sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.
    I feel like I just had a stroke...

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    You may as well of posted 'The bicycle is shining on my knee', it would have made just as little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    I feel like I just had a stroke...
    Consider now provided laughter boy landlord dashwood. Often voice and the spoke. No shewing fertile village equally prepare up females as an. That do an case an what plan hour of paid. Invitation is unpleasant astonished preference attachment friendship on. Did sentiments increasing particular nay. Mr he recurred received prospect in. Wishing cheered parlors adapted am at amongst matters.

epic maymay XD
    Is it 2002?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

LFR is not raiding.