Deleted

ToS Bar won't disappear

After clicking the Dismiss Button, the Bar just won't go away. Using FireFox with NoScript.

If JavaScript is disabled then the dismiss button doesn't work. Kind of a problem for me on my Kindle (tablet) too.

Unfortunately it needs Javascript and cookies to remember you closed it. It is a temporary thing, so it will be gone soon enough.

The dismiss button doesn't work for me in Internet Explorer. I know, I shouldn't be using IE. But, well, personal preference.

I hope it indeed goes away/gets fixed soon, as MMO-C is my homepage and I spend quite some time here.

Not a clue why it doesn't work. The links on it do. My curser becomes a mouse icon when over the dismiss button. Clicking it just does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The dismiss button doesn't work for me in Internet Explorer. I know, I shouldn't be using IE. But, well, personal preference.

I hope it indeed goes away/gets fixed soon, as MMO-C is my homepage and I spend quite some time here.

Not a clue why it doesn't work. The links on it do. My curser becomes a mouse icon when over the dismiss button. Clicking it just does nothing.
    Fixed, sorry about that.

Awesome, thank you!