Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Do Panderian race get double food buff still? If so that means you can get double Mastery food buff which goes up to 750 from a 375 Mastery. What percent is 375 Mastery and 750 Mastery? I'm thinking of switching from Human to Pandas just for the extra Mastery.
    yeah but then you'd lose dps cause you look like a panda

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Uhh I think you mean, look awesome. I mean have you seen our 2h animations?
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I guess they look cool if you don't like using helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Dunno what you talking about ... Female pandas are beautiful and I love their animations, especially when they jump and land.

I play a Worgen male, I die a little inside everytime I CS.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently simming UR >= EotW (only slightly) >> Any other relic.

Anyone else seeing the same for Unending Rage relics?

Did we all give up and switch fury? I hope for some arms changes in 7.2. It'd be nice to have baseline sweeping strikes with the new 4pc

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgnome View Post
    I'm currently simming UR >= EotW (only slightly) >> Any other relic.

Anyone else seeing the same for Unending Rage relics?
    pretty sure that can't be right. i don't see any scenario where UR is better than eotw

Does lego trinket crit? Should it be used with Battle Cry?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Does lego trinket crit? Should it be used with Battle Cry?
    yeah, i believe it auto crits, it doesnt matter if you use it with battle cry or not because you should be using it with draught in most cases - they should stack - odds are it will be inside of your BC window anyways. doesnt use a global either.

unless it got changed and nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Did we all give up and switch fury? I hope for some arms changes in 7.2. It'd be nice to have baseline sweeping strikes with the new 4pc
    i wonder why they removed the on use sweepings like it was in the early days of wow, make it a hefty rage cost and all is good

Quote Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
    yeah, i believe it auto crits, it doesnt matter if you use it with battle cry or not because you should be using it with draught in most cases - they should stack - odds are it will be inside of your BC window anyways. doesnt use a global either.

unless it got changed and nerfed
    Autocrit yeah. Tested it like 10 times and thought that I was just too lucky in crits

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Autocrit yeah. Tested it like 10 times and thought that I was just too lucky in crits
    yeah that trinket is ridiculously good, congratulations on getting it!

Lego trinket Kil'J is auto-crit, it says in the tooltip. You want CS or Warbreaker up before you use it. Thing is the trinket is a DPS loss compared to the Lego boots + Claw (920) for me on ST. It's freaking great on consistent AoE fights especially with Warbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
    So whats the best way to use Essence of Aman'Thul on Gul'dan?

On cooldown, stalled for draught, used for the eyes and doomguard add, for bladestorm and warbreaker? Do I pop cooldowns before I use it or does its CDR affect all cooldowns after I've used it?

pls help
    Very good question. Sometimes I feel it's a waste to use with BC since it another way to increase our rage generation.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    well yeah people used to play arms because it was the superior spec while the playstyle is utter shit.

now its not superior and shitgameplay still stands, why do anyone want to play it at this point, unless some are stuck with legendaries or ap grind beyond rerolling

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    well yeah people used to play arms because it was the superior spec while the playstyle is utter shit.

now its not superior and shitgameplay still stands, why do anyone want to play it at this point, unless some are stuck with legendaries or ap grind beyond rerolling
    SURPRISINGLY there are people that LOVE this kind of rotation. The more buttons I need to press the more fun it is for me. I love that spammy stuff and loved it on gldaiator dps in WoD while everyone hated it too.

Indeed, best iteration of Arms since I swapped to it in Ulduar imo, there's just a really nice flow to it, save for those times you end up procless and rage-starved that is ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisalex75 View Post
    Came back to the game and got a draught of souls.

Do i delay using it until I have BC/Avatar/Csmash up? All 3 at once?
    all 3 at once is difficult wihtout convergence of fate, u have so much delay / waiting time with cds to line them up. i dont want to delay my cds. so i got a normal convergence of fate yesterday, and jesus it rounds up so awsome every single time. Convergence + draught is a very strong trinket combo, simcraf doesnt reflect the benefit of the combo good. my odin mastery stat stick with socket sims like 20 k higher than the convergence, but this doesnt apply to real life situations. I am sure, convergence + draught is THE trinket combo right now for arms. The procs from convergence makes sure every draught is full in avatar /bc, with the cooldowns perfectly synced.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    all 3 at once is difficult wihtout convergence of fate, u have so much delay / waiting time with cds to line them up. i dont want to delay my cds. so i got a normal convergence of fate yesterday, and jesus it rounds up so awsome every single time. Convergence + draught is a very strong trinket combo, simcraf doesnt reflect the benefit of the combo good. my odin mastery stat stick with socket sims like 20 k higher than the convergence, but this doesnt apply to real life situations. I am sure, convergence + draught is THE trinket combo right now for arms. The procs from convergence makes sure every draught is full in avatar /bc, with the cooldowns perfectly synced.
    I have the same question as the poster you quoted. I end up using BC/Avatar/DoS on opener, then I have another BC without Avatar and DoS. Once BC comes up again, I have around 10 second left on DoS and 20 seconds Avatar, so I hold my BC and DoS for Avatar. Should I not?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.