Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reivur View Post
    ... As someone who wanted to get married not because of the religious meanings but the fiscal state ones... How... umm... is this equivalent to throwing people off buildings or decapitation? There were still Civil Unions, you could have private ceremonies, you and your spouse get to live another day, I mean... Do I need to go on? This is why Christianity is such a flimsy shield for defending this kind of stuff. There's really no equivalence that isn't milquetoast, and when someone tries to reach for the low hanging fruit of the old days where they really did atrocious war-crimes and acts against humanity we suddenly have to compare acts that are centuries old to acts that are hours old.

It doesn't work.
    It's not equivalent, I never said it was. In America, there weren't civil unions in most states. I'm not defending anything, I want anyone who oppresses another to be held accountable for his actions. What I won't do, is take away the freedoms of innocent people in order to hopefully stop bad people.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Disagreeing with Liberals =/= to being Nazis. Your point is invalid.
    That's not what the guy you were responding to said, so your point was invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramahan View Post
    Trump won because of the screwed up Electoral System not because a majority voted for him and Hillary was considered a bad human being because folks like you were willing feed at the GOP/Trump trough of mushroom fodder while ignoring the factual deplorable things Trump and the GOP had done.
    "
    As to the Antifa BS! Why is it that when Protesters on the Left fight back against assaults by Trump supporters its "Terrorism" but when a Militia takes over federal building or a white supremacist slaughter church members its not?
    I oppose the EC, so you are preaching to the choir on that one. Hillary was a terrible candidate. The Democrats should have picked literally anyone else besides her. She and the DNC intimidated Elizabeth Warren from entering into the race, and it cost them the presidency, and possibly multiple SCOTUS seats.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    The assassination of Julius Caesar, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

"They're just so DAMNED confident that genocide is bad and shouldn't be legitimized in any way, shape or form."

Gee, I wonder why?
    Dem sigs though.

Quite the ego there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Since when is it fashionable to be a fascist?
    Define fascist.
    or to even think that what our grand parents fought against could possibly be ok?
    That would be, Drum roll: Communism.

Every single of you posting in this forum, YOUR grand parents suffered directly of indirectly because of the Communist ideologies that took the entire world close to destruction 70 years ago.
    What in the name of everything holy happen to you so that you think that the sacrifice of your own and millions is worth nothing?
    Yes, it is indeed a sad world we live in where communism is still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    You're idiotic, stop using that term. Thanks.
    I'd say, given the 5 responses I've had, that I was rather successful at ruffling some feathers with that comment.

Why respond seriously to fascist sympathizers when I can just shitpost instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    OP its afraid of ending up like this in one of his little Nazi parades
    Violently assaulted while exercising his civil liberties?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They are Brownshirts, ie proto-Nazis. If they become popular or get into power then they become Nazis in the traditional sense.

The only difference between them is lack of power and opportunity.
    What I don't get is why all these Neo-Nazis seem to come from countries that were occupied by the real Nazis. Are Dutch people really such CUCKS that they'd want to celebrate being defeated and humiliated by a foreign power? I suppose that some of them consider themselves to be the true Aryans, since Dutch and Deutsch sound similar, I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Why aren't the KKK remnants banned yet?
    Because I for one have never seen KKK members going around attacking people in the streets. They keep to themselves and be racist on their own time

I'm 100% against Antifa, but I don't want to see them banned.

Arrest the people who are doing the violent acts and send them to live in North Korea so they can see what they're fighting to achieve...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'd say, given the 5 responses I've had, that I was rather successful at ruffling some feathers with that comment.

Why respond seriously to fascist sympathizers when I can just shitpost instead?
    I don't understand why you'd ever admit to trolling on a site that will ban you for trolling. Seems dumb to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I don't understand why you'd ever admit to trolling on a site that will ban you for trolling. Seems dumb to me.
    Because it doesn't bother me in the slightest when i take a forum vacation for a week or two. It would be dumb if I actually cared. I'm probably like one infraction away from a ban anyway. Or maybe two.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hate speech is not free speech,
    Hate speech is by definition a limitation on free speech.
    regardless of what laws protect that hate speech
    Except no, because again, if the law protects the speech, it by definition is NOT hate speech.
    Zero sympathy for nazi filth.
    I have zero sympathy for communists.
    No platform for them, ever.
    Yes we should have a group deciding who gets to speak and who doesn't (because that's not the hallmark of fascism, no).

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Hate speech is by definition a limitation on free speech.

Except no, because again, if the law protects the speech, it by definition is NOT hate speech.
    Redefining hate speech so you can make an argument based on it does not in fact refute other peoples' arguments, as they aren't operating on the same conveniently ass-pulled definition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Redefining hate speech so you can make an argument based on it does not in fact refute other peoples' arguments, as they aren't operating on the same conveniently ass-pulled definition.
    You clearly did not get my point, Hate speech is whatever speech is legaly defined as outside the scope of free speech, He then made the retarded point that:
    regardless of what laws protect that hate speech
    Since speech protected by free speech laws, by definition, cannot be hate speech.

So I'm assuming "antifa" is just another made-up internet exclusive fearmongering label just like "Social Justice Warriors" was? Cuz, just like SJW, I've never hear the word "antifa" outside these forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So I'm assuming "antifa" is just another made-up internet exclusive fearmongering label just like "Social Justice Warriors" was? Cuz, just like SJW, I've never hear the word "antifa" outside these forums.
    Nope, they are more of a European thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You clearly did not get my point, Hate speech is whatever speech is legaly defined as outside the scope of free speech, He then made the retarded point that:

Since speech protected by free speech laws, by definition, cannot be hate speech.
    I understood your point, but I elected to ignore it and instead point out that your definition of hate speech, on which your point is based, is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    If we allow the Marxists to fight the Fascists, Who do we get to fight the Marxists?
    There is a larger majority willing to fight both.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hate speech is not free speech, regardless of what laws protect that hate speech. Zero sympathy for nazi filth. No platform for them, ever.
    Unless you are inciting violence it is free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    Because we don't ban hate groups, we let society shun them out of existence and or into obscurity.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.