Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ah so that's why the top korean Aatrox player builds Black Cleaver. I never tried it.
    Still not sure if it completely fixes the problem. Feels like a fast patch to fix a broken bone xD

And those changes of he only reviving in a condition is bullcrap. Why nerf him mid rework
    Aatrox, imo, would be fine if his base stats weren't absolutely fucking abysmal. He got no real adjustment to them while also losing his near constant AS steroid in the early game, effectively losing all early game pressure. His kit and new Bloodwell require him to be able to stand and fight in extended trades but his early durability is so fucking terrible that he can't fight anyone, making the rest of his kit fall apart.

Black Cleaver is great on him because the CDR at least allows more usage of his Q and E to patch up some of his mobility/chase issues and allows him a bit more access to disengage and poke during the stage of the game that he's weakest. It would be good on him even if his base stats weren't terrible, but it's the only way that you can salvage his shit show of an early game right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

There is no guide to "use the chars", check out youtube, play the game and figure out what/who you like to play and work it out from there.

This is like asking "what class should I play in WoW? And please tell me how to be good at it", rather vague in other words.

But yeah, youtube is your friend here I guess There are web sites with build guides etc, but there is never really one build that fits each match.

Good luck leveling though! And be quick on the /mute button, people in low levels (and elo) is rather toxic, because they all pretty much believe they are the best in the world on their smurf accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how I feel about Kled... Picked him up because I wanted to play as Sir Didimus and this is the next best thing.

But I have NO IDEA how to build him and whenever I try and log onto Champion.gg my browser refuses to load it XD.

Tips?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Not sure how I feel about Kled... Picked him up because I wanted to play as Sir Didimus and this is the next best thing.

But I have NO IDEA how to build him and whenever I try and log onto Champion.gg my browser refuses to load it XD.

Tips?
    YouTube... Is Solomid.net still worth looking at? You can go to the Kled mains reddit sometimes they have discord servers to discuss thing like builds.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that all the female champions in league have same face syndrome. They have no facial movement animations except for rek'sai.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    YouTube... Is Solomid.net still worth looking at? You can go to the Kled mains reddit sometimes they have discord servers to discuss thing like builds.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that all the female champions in league have same face syndrome. They have no facial movement animations except for rek'sai.
    worse, zoom in on their face for anyskin... 8/10 times you can't guess which female it it. except arguably miss fortune
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    worse, zoom in on their face for anyskin... 8/10 times you can't guess which female it it. except arguably miss fortune
    They have different face shapes. They just have no facial animations which is creepy as fuck.

Karma has a round face shape. Winter Karma has a diamond face shape though and that's best skin.
    Miss Fortune has a round/oval face shape.
    Soraka has a massive chin for a female.
    Fiona face is square shaped.
    Sivir has a oblong/rectangular face.
    The yorldes have different eyes sizes, noses, ears, lips, and head shapes.
    Rek'sai is well... A strong single women that doesn't need a man.
    Tailyah could store household items her in splash arts nose but riot didn't implant that part of her into the game for some reason.

They human female champs have different eye sizes, skin colors, make up, lips, and hair. There face structures changes based on their skins as well.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-03-11 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted

Tips?
    If i remember correctly, the recommended build on champion.gg was Black Cleaver into Titanic Hydra into full tank.

But i play him completely different. I hate late game with that build you do almost no damage so i make him full crit with Infinity Edge. Like an ADCarry.
    But because his damage early game is so strong and doesnt need any kind of damage items i start by doing a Frozen Mallet.
    So what i do is Frozen Mallet into full crit ADC.
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Infinity Edge
    -Phantom Dancer
    -Statikk Shiv
    -Bloodthirster

This is very strong because after you lose Skaarl you have decent attack speed to get him again in no time. You also have life steal to never lose Skaarl (unless you are bursted) and to survive without him.
    I love this playstyle so much but it's up to you. Champion.gg says Black Cleaver into Titanic Hydra ---> full tank
    My build was inspired by this video of Nightblue3 and it works
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9BCgC7_5hw
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-11 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    If i remember correctly, the recommended build on champion.gg was Black Cleaver into Titanic Hydra into full tank.
    SO basically, the same as I build almost every other character I play XD, one or two damage items and then tanky stuff.

Okay, tried him again with Mallet > THydra > Tank, and leveled Q>W>E and had a wwaayyy better time, absolutely WRECKED. Not sure he'll be taking Illaoi's place in my heart, but he's certainly a solid runner up!
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-03-12 at 12:44 AM.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

when this was first teased, i thought it was a evelynn skin. an I know several who thought it was Zyra. They look the same.
    Zyra ears are made of plants and Evelynn is blue. Evelynn hair is pulled up and her eyes are smaller than Morgana's. Anyone who thought that was Zyra or Eve was desperate because Morg and Braum were the top supports in solo queue at the time and that's one of the main requirements for the victorious skin.

Some of the older female champs have the same face syndrome because riot was more limited back then but compare Sivir to Miss Fortune. They have to totally different face shapes, haircuts, eye size, eye colors, lip sizes, nose sizes, and builds.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-03-12 at 03:02 AM.

Deleted
    Galio Tank build was nerfed to the ground on PBE. Sad times
    He no longer scales with armor on his W and R and his passive got mega nerfed.
    Seems like Rito wants people to build him AP and not full Tank. Pretty sad.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-12 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Zyra ears are made of plants and Evelynn is blue. Evelynn hair is pulled up and her eyes are smaller than Morgana's. Anyone who thought that was Zyra or Eve was desperate because Morg and Braum were the top supports in solo queue at the time and that's one of the main requirements for the victorious skin.

Some of the older female champs have the same face syndrome because riot was more limited back then but compare Sivir to Miss Fortune. They have to totally different face shapes, haircuts, eye size, eye colors, lip sizes, nose sizes, and builds.
    Their skin tone isnt reliably, shyvana has skins that have her tar like, black, an blonde hair blue eyes white...

Not to mentiom in recent Zyra skim her ears are flesh not plant...

Sure mf is different, sure karma is different, but.. 7/10. Theyre the same.

- - - Updated - - -

About the only female who looks independent no matter the skin.. is like. MF, Sona, Nidalee, Riven
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

15+ Year Old Account
    They really need to rework Evelynn already - hints for so long!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I will NEVER grow tired of Twitch in ARAM XD. despite being on a team of me, a pretty good Yasuo and three bots, we still won with EASE due to the Rat with the flat cap absolutely DOMINATING. Went legendary, couple of Quad kills and very nearly a penta, was up 15/0 before their Syndra eventually managed to stunlock me to death.

Was glorious.

I will NEVER grow tired of Twitch in ARAM XD. despite being on a team of me, a pretty good Yasuo and three bots, we still won with EASE due to the Rat with the flat cap absolutely DOMINATING. Went legendary, couple of Quad kills and very nearly a penta, was up 15/0 before their Syndra eventually managed to stunlock me to death.

Was glorious.
    Same deal with MF, just too hard to get away from their ults in such a small area.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Same deal with MF, just too hard to get away from their ults in such a small area.
    For sure, for sure. I've only seen a team with MF on lose ONCE.

Fun fact, it was also the one time that she was on my side :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk what god teams you all are getting. But i see Twitch an MF lose all the time.

Prolly because NA doesn't beleive in peel
    ARAM, not SR .

And I have terrible teams that can't interupt MF Ult :'(

ARAM, not SR .

And I have terrible teams that can't interupt MF Ult :'(
    I know. No such thing as peel in aram.
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. No such thing as peel in aram.
    Tbh, these days there's no such thing as HUMAN FUCKING PLAYERS in ARAM. My last few games (with the exception of me going Super Saiyan on Twitch) have had either 3 or 4 bots on one or both teams. It's got to the point that I've not had an actual full human aram match in MONTHS.

Then because it was late and I can't win due to bots, I went to a bot game... And was the only human player. Thankfully, I was Illoai, so when the whole team came to get me... I killed them XD.

Gods I love Illaoi.

Tbh, these days there's no such thing as HUMAN FUCKING PLAYERS in ARAM. My last few games (with the exception of me going Super Saiyan on Twitch) have had either 3 or 4 bots on one or both teams. It's got to the point that I've not had an actual full human aram match in MONTHS.

Then because it was late and I can't win due to bots, I went to a bot game... And was the only human player. Thankfully, I was Illoai, so when the whole team came to get me... I killed them XD.

Gods I love Illaoi.
    I rarely ever notice any bots in ARAM, and it is mostly what I play now. Sure there are a bunch of idiots with zero game knowledge, but that doesn't make them bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I rarely ever notice any bots in ARAM, and it is mostly what I play now. Sure there are a bunch of idiots with zero game knowledge, but that doesn't make them bots.
    Maybe it's the time I play... It's mostly VERY late and night, so maybe it's a time thing?

But trust me, these are 100% bots. Once you've seen as many of them as I have, you start to notice the patterns . They're not just bad players, I'm fine with that... But these bots will just walk right down the middle of the map, sticking just behind the minion wave, barely using abilities, NEVER talking, and usually auto attacking the tower until the enemy team kills them.

Now imagine 2/3/4 people doing that EXACT thing, following the almsot exact same path... They're bots.