Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So I take it she's unavailable in competitive until the next season?

The fuck is everyone's problem with Junkrat? And no.
    She's just out of Comp till Tuesday. And I don't know why people have issues with Junkrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    She's just out of Comp till Tuesday. And I don't know why people have issues with Junkrat.
    If I had to guess, I'd say it's due to how cheap he can be at times due to how his projectiles work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So I take it she's unavailable in competitive until the next season?

The fuck is everyone's problem with Junkrat? And no.
    Been gone since s1 and was thinking 'wtf is going on here, junkrat worst hero now?!'. He take a nerf or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Been gone since s1 and was thinking 'wtf is going on here, junkrat worst hero now?!'. He take a nerf or something?
    AFAIK he's had no changes though I heard they were fiddling with him on the PTR.

IMO he's been constantly underrated, but not usually that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Junkrat is absolutely awful at any rank above 3k, which I happen to sit at.

Like I'm not kidding that Junkrat will make literally every other in the game tilt because of how awful he is.

He also has the honor of being the ONLY hero in pro play with 0% playtime but that doesn't mean much obviously.

There's plenty of stats to back this up too, his playtime in Bronze is incredibly high but after that it plummets really hard, and the reason he's good in Bronze is mostly because people in that tier can't hold a mouse or a play with snes controllers.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2017-03-25 at 02:09 PM.

/signed

Any side with Junkrat will lose unless the other team is terrible.
    That hero is taking over the dumbo spot from Hanzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post

Like I'm not kidding that Junkrat will make literally every other in the game tilt because of how awful he is.

He also has the honor of being the ONLY hero in pro play with 0% playtime but that doesn't mean much obviously.

There's plenty of stats to back this up too, his playtime in Bronze is incredibly high but after that it plummets really hard, and the reason he's good in Bronze is mostly because people in that tier can't hold a mouse or a play with snes controllers.
    I would be interested to hear how many Pharahs start to show up about that rank though.

I do think Junkrat's primary fire could use fixing though. Either make it faster, or that it goes further.

On the topic of Orisa though, I doubted her at first, but she is really fun to play.

15+ Year Old Account

Junkrat is so horrible because the other team almost always has a Pharah now. It's a direct counter to the Rat and they refuse to acknowledge until it's too late.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I would be interested to hear how many Pharahs start to show up about that rank though.

I do think Junkrat's primary fire could use fixing though. Either make it faster, or that it goes further.

On the topic of Orisa though, I doubted her at first, but she is really fun to play.
    Too off topic but there's loads of Pharah and loads of Zarya, who Junkrat relentlessly feeds energy. Also note that the higher your rank goes the better the Widowmakers get which at some point means you're literally never getting an ult off.

On topic, Orisa feels better on offense than defense for me rn, she kind of just gets rolled when defending but you can dislodge people pretty effectively with RMB, and her ult allows for a strong push which helps taking first points on hybrid especially.
    Map dependant of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    /signed

Any side with Junkrat will lose unless the other team is terrible.
    That hero is taking over the dumbo spot from Hanzo.
    I've had to eat crow because of Hanzo, hero is pretty fucking good if the player using him is skilled, arguably one of the hardest carries in the game in a MM environment imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    On topic, Orisa feels better on offense than defense for me rn, she kind of just gets rolled when defending but you can dislodge people pretty effectively with RMB, and her ult allows for a strong push which helps taking first points on hybrid especially.
    Map dependant of course.
    Huh, weird. I find her hard to use on attack and payloads because you have to constantly reset the position of her shield.

Junkrat is awful because they see him as a barrier counter which he's not and that his ultimate is awful.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted

I've had to eat crow because of Hanzo, hero is pretty fucking good if the player using him is skilled, arguably one of the hardest carries in the game in a MM environment imo.
    Yea, he is. People who are playing at gold (probably 95% of this forums readers) never see such Hanzo players so they don't realize they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Junkrat is awful because they see him as a barrier counter which he's not and that his ultimate is awful.
    Signed his ultimate needs a complete overhaul. No other offensive ultimate in the game is countered by a few bullets from soldier or even an ana grenade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Signed his ultimate needs a complete overhaul. No other offensive ultimate in the game is countered by a few bullets from soldier or even an ana grenade.
    You need to combo it with other ults otherwise the enemy team will be like oh laser beams, kill the generator. There's numerous ults that can be completely negated by Reins shield but they aren't changed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    You need to combo it with other ults otherwise the enemy team will be like oh laser beams, kill the generator. There's numerous ults that can be completely negated by Reins shield but they aren't changed.
    Name me a more useless ultimate than Junkrats? I would possibly say Roadhog but I still think that has more uses on a much more viable hero generally. What does Junkrat do exactly that no other hero can't do better? I would say the nearest hero that fulfills his role is mei and her ultimate can stop entire pushes without being countered by what I mentioned above.

Name me a more useless ultimate than Junkrats? I would possibly say Roadhog but I still think that has more uses on a much more viable hero generally. What does Junkrat do exactly that no other hero can't do better? I would say the nearest hero that fulfills his role is mei and her ultimate can stop entire pushes without being countered by what I mentioned above.
    Roadhog's ult is actually potent considering you get it quickly and it shreds through barriers like nothing, also comboes well with stuff and Roadhog has a fantastic kit that already lets him play on loads of teams so having a decent ult is fine.

Junkrat's is without a doubt the worst.

Inb4 people claim Primal Rage is bad again like that poll on reddit.

Mcrees ult is pretty bad.