Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Not to mention that almost every concern raised in this thread has, as far as I can tell, still not been addressed by the devs. Granted, I've long since given up hope for that...

Removing those eyebrows definitely does make a huge change, I agree... Less "humanized" and feels a bit more fierce that way, and the colour consistency between the bear form and the cat form is appreciated as well, as I always felt a lot of the feline hues were very muted and not as vibrant as the Troll aesthetic should be.

Shame changes like these will likely never be implemented. Still, thanks for putting in the work, it's always nice to see someone cares, since the devs apparently don't.

This applies to almost every race. The new models are unfinished travesties for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    This applies to almost every race. The new models are unfinished travesties for the most part.
    To some general extent, yes. Also, pretty much none of them really hit that "The same, but HD" mark and it's clear they've just elected to go the "selective amnesia" route, forget they promised as much, and just give up on even attempting to inch further towards that goal...

With troll male at very least they should adress that braided hairstyle. :/

Anyway stay tuned I'll upload more edits. I'm still not content with the green/red one. Looks like low res.

- - - Updated - - -

More updates this time white version:

I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its still against the rules...
    And the rules are applied by those who made them, not by you. Of course there's a degree of flexibility depending from the kind of thread, the kind of necro and the overall worth of the whole thing. In this specific case, a LOT of work was put into this and would be outright offensive put it on the same level of your random Gen-Discussions imbecile and his "LOLOLOL GUYS LEGION IS SHIT, OPINIONS?!?!?!?" kind of garbage thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And the rules are applied by those who made them, not by you. Of course there's a degree of flexibility depending from the kind of thread, the kind of necro and the overall worth of the whole thing. In this specific case, a LOT of work was put into this and would be outright offensive put it on the same level of your random Gen-Discussions imbecile and his "LOLOLOL GUYS LEGION IS SHIT, OPINIONS?!?!?!?" kind of garbage thread.
    Or like "WoD IS SHIT, OPINIONZ?!!?!!?!" in middle of Legion ;D

But what stoke me the most was that this person came in here even when he admitted that he isn't into troll related stuff JUST TO complain that I wrote necro post. That's just wow...

But I'm just rolfing that first I had trouble with police and couple days later I have to deal with forum (selfproclaimed) police. Just my luck.

And welcome back Zulky
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-04-01 at 09:34 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Cat Form already looks ten times better without those eyebrows.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn