Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah I like the reasoning above, changing prediction to Kel'Thuzad or hearthstone innkeeper.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Yeah I like the reasoning above, changing prediction to Kel'Thuzad or hearthstone innkeeper.
    I'd love to see either of them in game. Fingers crossed.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Two reasons I don't expect it to be another OW hero:

1)Lucio is still a recent release(as well as being an OW support), and Genji is already announced. I don't see them doing ANOTHER Overwatch hero in such a short time frame. It's already got basically the smallest roster in terms of possible heroes compared to the other games, so it seems they'd be staggered a bit more.

2)2.0 is supposed to be a real big event...it kinda stands to reason that as such, for their hero announcement it will be some big, highly anticipated hero with more history behind them, not another OW hero with only a little bit of backstory to them(for the same reason, I don't see the new hero being a "joke/comedy" hero like Cow King, or a "generic unit" hero like Firebat). A lot of people already get annoyed that bigtime lore characters are left out or delayed in favor of a fairly new game, so I figure this next announcement will be tossing THOSE players a bone to counteract their bitching at getting an OW hero in Genji next.

Sure, it could be another OW hero and I could be totally wrong of course, but it just strikes me as a bit unlikely.
    If they can add 6 WC assassins in a row they can do anything lol. The Chinese Q&A only said it's a really popular hero for the next release. As much as I'd rather it be a high lore female WC character, D.Va fits the criteria. She's the face of Korean esports for OW and she's one of the most loved and hated characters in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    If they can add 6 WC assassins in a row they can do anything lol.
    Sure, but WC has a roster depth about 10 times bigger than OW too, it makes sense there will be more WC heroes than heroes from another franchise...and Blizzard without thinking just happened to release 6 of them consecutively(which they admitted they maybe should have broken up with the release of a non-WC hero).

Sure, but WC has a roster depth about 10 times bigger than OW too, it makes sense there will be more WC heroes than heroes from another franchise...and Blizzard without thinking just happened to release 6 of them consecutively(which they admitted they maybe should have broken up with the release of a non-WC hero).
    Not sure I'd call out WC's "roster depth" in response to the 6 WC assassin fiasco when one of them was dumpster diving for Valeera.

D. Va would be fine, the main thing we need is another main tank. If they make her bump a stun+reposition like Condemn she might be a suitable next addition to the roster.

All the more reason to add more OW heroes since they have the least amount and people want daily quests added for them. I don't really care who or what they add but they need more support and tank characters. To me it just makes sense for an OW hero since the whole OW shit going on at launch and possibly tied to the Nexus Challenge 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Not sure I'd call out WC's "roster depth" in response to the 6 WC assassin fiasco when one of them was dumpster diving for Valeera.

D. Va would be fine, the main thing we need is another main tank. If they make her bump a stun+reposition like Condemn she might be a suitable next addition to the roster.
    As stated repeatedly, they wanted to add a Rogue, Valeera is the face of Rogues in Hearthstone, she was the only hero the Rogue class was ever going to be. Very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    As stated repeatedly, they wanted to add a Rogue, Valeera is the face of Rogues in Hearthstone, she was the only hero the Rogue class was ever going to be. Very simple.
    You are free to completely ignore the existence of Garona, that does not make Valeera's inclusion any less stupid. It was stupid to make her the hero in Hearthstone too, by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure the next hero is D'Va since for sometime her voice files are in game files.

You are free to completely ignore the existence of Garona, that does not make Valeera's inclusion any less stupid. It was stupid to make her the hero in Hearthstone too, by the way.
    At this point, Valeera is likely more well-known than Garona simply due to her presence in Hearthstone.

I'm holding out for Kel'Thuzad, but D.Va seems likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Im pretty sure the next hero is D'Va since for sometime her voice files are in game files.
    A lot of unreleased heroes have had voice files captured even years in advance

Eg Varian's voice lines were datamined when the game was barely out of beta
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

http://imgur.com/a/LsA1n

D'Va skin tints for Kerrigan have been datamined, which to my eyes puts doubt on D'Va being her own hero so quickly.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-04-20 at 08:02 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account

D'Va skin tints for Kerrigan have been datamined, which to my eyes puts doubt on D'Va being her own hero so quickly.
    I doubt they won't make D.Va as her own Hero, she has quite an interesting mechanic going on with her mech and it feels too tempting to pass on. However it at least pushes her on a side track for a while, which I think is good. I don't know, when translated into HotS, her kit just doesn't feel like it could function as a solo tank. I already think we have too many bruisers/off-tanks.

Just remember, no longer being limited to just 3 colour tints per skin gives them more options to make those lookalikes.

They wanted a rogue. Since they went with her as the rogue in HStone(not really the best choice, but still), that pretty much makes her the most well known rogue, which is why she got picked over any of the more well known lore heroes and villains still omitted.

10+ Year Old Account

Kerrigan gets too much skins lately.

Queen Of Ghosts -> Legion's Queen(Revamped Succubi) -> Cheerleader and now D'Va alike?

Also they might made D'Va but i guess it might happend later, but might work as Kled/Nidalee from LoL with her mech? If not D'Va now, im not risking now with my theories though.

Uther had a medic skin and so many people said we would never get a medic skin, Nova got an amazon skin and then people said we'd never have an amazon. Have a little faith man! To qoute Kerrigan, "You lack vision." I mean that in a silly way and in no way insulting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapanth View Post
    Uther had a medic skin and so many people said we would never get a medic skin, Nova got an amazon skin and then people said we'd never have an amazon. Have a little faith man! To qoute Kerrigan, "You lack vision." I mean that in a silly way and in no way insulting
    Pssst! You forgot also Az'Guldan skin. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zapanth View Post
    True, true but it feels a little close to release it with D'Va. Could be wrong, we'll see soon though!
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Pssst! You forgot also Az'Guldan skin. :P
    T.T Forgive me! I had forgotten him! How could I have missed that big ball of demonic fury?

No more "must play everything to level 9 and then stop". I've been waiting like a year for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.