Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Should Argus have flying straight away or not?

I think no personally. Give us time to explore it. Hell do a Pathfinder part 3 for it that is entirely Argus related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I think no personally. Give us time to explore it. Hell do a Pathfinder part 3 for it that is entirely Argus related.
    I can sense the rage coming from posters...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It'll probably be a timeless isle kind of zone, without flying. Personally I don't expect it to be a huge zone anyway.

yes, and it should be used as game play. Mob's that fly that can knock you off, mobs on the ground that can either knock you off or use a hook to pull you down. Its time flying was used better than a short cut and more of a standard feature from day 1.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It can be, as long as it's designed with day 1 flight in mind. Examples include a "rent a mount" for players without pathfinder, separated floating island things, deep vertical chasms to explore, and stuff that can knock us out of the sky if we're afk hover camping.

No flying would be good.

Deleted
    Î only die when I do this kind of "exploring". Kite on CD, heroic leap on CD but I jumped. That's all what no-flying does to me.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It depends on the layout of Argus.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably come up with some excuse as to why we can't fly there. As much as I want flying there.

I think Argus will be gated for 32 weeks before you unlock flying

We all know it wont, but it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i think they should either make pathfinder part 3 easier than part 1 and 2, or make argus built around the idea of flying similar to outland.
    I think I'd rather see the latter. I always like the flight only aspects of some of Outland. The cool islands in Nagrand etc. I'd be more about that than anything.

I personally prefer no flying at all, but I guess pathfinder part 3 would be OK as well.

My guess is that it will not be flying similar to Timeless Isle and Isle of Thunder, which I have no problem with. Otherwise, it should have flying as soon as it release, fuck having a Pathfinder part 3 requirement.

Deleted
    Honestly for the end zones such as Timeless Isle and the WoD one I wasnt too bothered but standard leveling areas being restricted at max level was stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Nope, flying is a convenience perk for 'older' world content, it should not be active in Argus off the bat.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    We have still no idea how Argus zone will look, so right now there is no answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    It'll probably be a timeless isle kind of zone, without flying. Personally I don't expect it to be a huge zone anyway.
    This. I expect it to be like Timeless Isle where you can't fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal order of preference:

1. Zone designed specifically for Flight gameplay, with flight unlocked immediately.

2. Zone designed for ground gameplay, with flight delayed.

3. Zone designed for ground gameplay, with flight unlocked immediately.

4. Zone designed for ground gameplay, with no flight ever.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Not only should it have flying from the start, it should be designed around flying, like Icecrown and Storm Peaks. Making it unflyable would be a slap in the face for everyone who has unlocked flying.