Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you read any of Elba's posts on the world savior vs world police thread you'd know he's basically a modern day Nazi who blames the US for not letting Germany reclaim "whats rightfully theirs" after WW2. Don't bother trying to argue with him.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-23 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    If you read any of Elba's posts on the world savior vs world police thread you'd know he's basically a modern day Nazi who blames the US for not letting Germany reclaim "whats rightfully theirs" after WW2. Don't bother trying to argue with him.
    If I was a Nazi why do I advocate against them all the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Everyone earlies is wiped out and as such irrelevant.
    No they are not wiped out.

Not me personally. But societies are.
    Germany had no say in what happened, so you still do not get a say.

The Middle East is not our homeland. We conquered it for a while, yes. That was wrong too.
    Speak for yourself, I am half Middle Eastern. We can trace roots in that region back about 3,500 years, roughly a thousand years before any mention of Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No they are not wiped out.
    Where are they?

Germany had no say in what happened, so you still do not get a say.
    Yes. We created the situation in the first place. Actually, now that I think about it. You are right. We didn't. The other powers did through Versaille.

Speak for yourself, I am half Middle Eastern. We can trace roots in that region back about 3,500 years, roughly a thousand years before any mention of Palestinians.
    Really? What tribe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are they?
    The Greeks, the Jews, arguably the Libyans. All of them have historical records that predate any mention of Palestinians.

Yes. We created the situation in the first place. Actually, now that I think about it. You are right. We didn't. The other powers did through Versaille.
    So it has nothing to do with you, you do not get a say as per your own argument.

Really? What tribe?
    Achaean. Like frogs around a pond.

15+ Year Old Account
    Were Achaeans Middle Eastern?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Were Achaeans Middle Eastern?!
    Cypriots are. Achaean Greeks were in Cyprus from around 3,500 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Actually Jews themselves consider Jewish as a race/ethnicity.
    Pretty much.

You might as well considering there are certain things that run almost exclusively in Jewish genetic lines.

Tay-Sachs disease being one.

Why am I not surprised that Elba is German?

And his view on Israel...yikes...I did Nazi that coming.

How in the actual fuck is this thread allowed, when religion and race are banned topics? This thread is a disgusting exception to long standing forum rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How in the actual fuck is this thread allowed, when religion and race are banned topics? This thread is a disgusting exception to long standing forum rules.
    Do not question our gods, the "moderators"

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Do not question our gods, the "moderators"
    I'm in literal shock that this thread wasn't locked on page two-ish.

Surely some of the mods are not European...
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-04-23 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The... race? Of Jews? No, there are many races within the jewish community.
    It's a religion.
    Tell that to the Jews, because that's news to them. They are obsessed with lineage.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Greeks, the Jews, arguably the Libyans. All of them have historical records that predate any mention of Palestinians.

So it has nothing to do with you, you do not get a say as per your own argument.

For the longest time the term Palestinian meant "Jews living in the Levant." It never meant Arab or Muslims until well into the 20th century.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Why am I not surprised that Elba is German?

And his view on Israel...yikes...I did Nazi that coming.
    He is acutally radical leftist, they seem to hate isreal for some reason. Normal germans dont think like him (thankfully). He is a tiny minority.

10+ Year Old Account

[Infracted]
    Can @Darsithis or @Tziva explain why that was infracted, yet the calling for the destruction of a democratic country in this post was not...

The destruction of Israel would be the first major step towards peace in the Middle East. Its very existence destabilizes the region.
    That gives a new meaning to nation bashing.

This is why people are calling the moderation of Endus ridiculously biased. The person calling for the destruction of Israel is not infracted, yet the one calling them "basically a modern day Nazi" is.

This idea that Jews arw entitled to the land based on ancient claims is stupid. God, through the Romans, kicked them out in 70 AD.

And don't give me any crap about how they can still make a claim based on OT beliefs, because they are apostates who base their religion on a book telling them rabbis can tell God what to do. They don't sacrifice animals, they don't believe in the Torah.

Their only secular claim to the land is no more valid than anyone else's.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-23 at 06:48 PM.

Can @Darsithis or @Tziva explain why that was infracted, yet the calling for the destruction of a democratic country in this post was not...

That gives a new meaning to nation bashing.

This is why people are calling the moderation of Endus ridiculously biased. The person calling for the destruction of Israel is not infracted, yet the one calling them "basically a modern day Nazi" is.
    I guess calling someone a Nazi is only okay if they're in one of the threads about Trump.

Discussion regarding moderation actions is not permitted. If you have concerns about moderation, please contact a global moderator (they have blue names). If you have issues with a specific post, please report that post and a moderator will review it.
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-04-23 at 07:03 PM.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The person calling for the destruction of Israel is not infracted, yet the one calling them "basically a modern day Nazi" is.
    I guess calling someone a Nazi is only okay if they're in one of the threads about Trump.
    Moderation aside, it actually is pretty funny how often some sort of mild Trumpism is analogized to 1933 Germany, yet a German actually saying that Israel should be destroyed and that the Jews have been causing problems for 3500 years doesn't see why that's a little bit like being a Nazi.