Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    And know how to get over it?
    It is a video game, I don't understand your question.

How is it to live with unecessary fears that have no meaning what so ever? Just queue up and do it. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. If people flame you, well fuck those guys, they are just low lifes that need to have someone to rack down on.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    How is it to live with unecessary fears that have no meaning what so ever? Just queue up and do it. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. If people flame you, well fuck those guys, they are just low lifes that need to have someone to rack down on.
    Or flame them back.

Consider it part of the game. Like a min-sub game within the game.

I've been called a cockosaurus rex on a few occasions. I just reply in kind and call them a turdmonkey booty licker.

Win-win for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Or flame them back.

Consider it part of the game. Like a min-sub game within the game.

I've been called a cockosaurus rex on a few occasions. I just reply in kind and call them a turdmonkey booty licker.

Win-win for everyone.
    Not sure how it works in HOTS, but it is a lot easier to just mute them and then report them after the game in LoL. Always satisfying to get up the little box that tells me that one of my reports have been looked into, and action have been taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore