Well, there's no real choice about getting that 10% trait first and foremost, my initial plan was to 4/4 BC, RB, and enraged dmg.. not so sure, now. These are my thoughts:

The first trait giving rage for RB crits is good; for as long as we talent RA and insta-dump with RP, RB will gen a decent amount of rage to get back up to max in order to dump again. However, whilst we're still using DoS, this will be slightly diminished as we'll fit fewer RBs per BC, although having CoF helps this ofc.. but again, if we're perhaps not going to be using DoS forever then likewise we may not be using CoF, either. Just a thought, not a fact. That said, by the time we're possibly no longer using said trinkets, we should be a fair way into the new artefact knowledge and AP should be flowing again.

From what some of the chaps on discord have been saying, the golden trait is great; +300% AP is huge.

Deleted
    Did someone make a new simulation for the Fury Legendaries according to the modifications of the 7.2 patch ?
    I'm pretty interested to know if Sephuz will be a Fury BIS or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by br0keNIZER View Post
    I'm pretty interested to know if Sephuz will be a Fury BIS or not.
    This already has been discussed and the answer is no.
    If you can proc it realiably, it is a very strong legendary.
    But the baseline 2% haste wont change much in every other situation. Main reason for this is the shit ton of crit on sephuz-

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    What's everybody dumping their AP into on Tuesday? The extra BC trait would be pretty baller so I'm thinking of going BC into new traits, or maybe even BC -> RB -> new traits.
    I'm going BC->Golden, unless Archisenpai is showing us something vastly different from what I've feelcrafted for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by trashfu View Post
    I'm going BC->Golden, unless Archisenpai is showing us something vastly different from what I've feelcrafted for myself.
    On discord he already pinned it, and yes its BC -> golden

pbs.twimg.com/media/C7SsbQsV0AA6zrz.jpg
    DoS 925

Had some luck from the chest quest last week.

Deleted
    do you guys feel your damage boosted since 7.2 and the new traits?

me not. it should be boosted, but it doesnt seem like, till now. maybe i had a bad day yesterday... dont know.

i skilled like the 7.2. sticky guide recommends

1 point in unrevealed strength
    1 in fury of the valarjar
    2 in pulse of battle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    do you guys feel your damage boosted since 7.2 and the new traits?

me not. it should be boosted, but it doesnt seem like, till now. maybe i had a bad day yesterday... dont know.

i skilled like the 7.2. sticky guide recommends

1 point in unrevealed strength
    1 in fury of the valarjar
    2 in pulse of battle
    yes i felt stronger yesterday. i sim 35k higher ish aswell

Deleted
    Definitely stronger on paper, no doubt about it. But then considering servers were a bit skittish yesterday evening, numbers were somewhat strange on more than one occasion, maybe that's why you felt meh about it.

I pulled 57K higher on H Star Auger.. so decent boost.

Cruel Trinket 875

+1643 strength
    +1070 haste

or

Arcanocrystal 860

+847 stats
    +1 socket

Quote Originally Posted by Tsode View Post
    Cruel Trinket 875

+1643 strength
    +1070 haste

or

Arcanocrystal 860

+847 stats
    +1 socket
    Arcano
    /10char
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hi, does anyone know if Fury will have Haste in ToS? Or is Crit gonna get higher value?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if Fury will have Haste in ToS? Or is Crit gonna get higher value?
    Should be
    haste > mastery > the rest

Mastery will lose value without t19 2/4pc (-> lower enrage uptime) and no dos.
    Versa will lose a bit of value due to no dos i suppose? Should still come out ahead of Str though.
    Crit will be dead last, as usual

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    New ring gives Carnage .. Fucksake. Shuda been Massacre to be even with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    New ring gives Carnage .. Fucksake. Shuda been Massacre to be even with everyone else.
    Yep. They had a chance with both prot and fury to give much needed talents that should have been backed in and yet somehow they missed the mark on both of them by about 3 or 4 miles.

Deleted
    Carnage will probably be okay damage wise, but we're back to "have a nice execute phase or suck for 80% of the hp" kind of design. Maybe the loss of DoS / CoF will make FB lose some value... personnally hope so, because I liked playing Massacre but atm the loss is kinda big everytime there's some burst AoE to be doing during a fight / our execute phase is cut short by mechanics.

Carnage with Frothing Berserker would further devalue the legendary helm, wouldn't it?

Would this ring still be better than the Cloak and/or Belt/Helm?

Deleted
    Well it probably would with current T19. But when we lose this we're gonna lose a lot of enrage uptime, so carnage's value will definitely go up, as well as the helmet's.

Seeing this ring talent choice now makes me really desire that fury in ToS will become something like:
    -4p tos, 2p nh
    -execute ring & carnage ring
    -massacre + frenzy
    -stats goal 30-35% crit, 15-20% haste rest mastery/vers.

In my head this stuff sounds really great considering ToS trinkets and concordance proc, less spiked BC reliant burst dps, more consistent and engaging.