Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Eh, I think it'll probably be around 19.99, I mean they sell pets for like 10, so it HAS to be more than that (as it COMES with a pet). But yeah if it's around 25/30, I probably wont get it, at least until it's on sale.
    To be... and I hate to say, "fair", but the pets in World of Warcraft are more detailed and are utilized in pet battles. That's a bit more than what they do in Diablo 3 and I don't think anyone is actually as concerned about the pet as they are the class itself. That aside, did they ever say what the pet is going to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    That aside, did they ever say what the pet is going to be?
    That's an excellent point... So maybe 5 for the pet? so that 15 for the class becomes 20.

As for what the pet will be, probably a little skellie, or maybe a familiar of some kind.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, there will be a pet, two character slots, two stash tabs, a portrait frame, pennant, banner, and banner sigil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's an excellent point... So maybe 5 for the pet? so that 15 for the class becomes 20.

As for what the pet will be, probably a little skellie, or maybe a familiar of some kind.
    I guess that makes sense. Then again, considering they've already got two floating skeleton heads (maybe more?), I wouldn't be surprised if it was another of those, haha. Honestly though, at this point, I just want a release date and a price tag; I don't really care how absurd it is, just knowing how much will give me an idea of the amount of effort I have to put into trying to sell what little I have in World of Warcraft to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    at this point, I just want a release date and a price tag; I don't really care how absurd it is
    Same, I'm getting quite hyped for the release... But I need to know time/cost, to either boost this up to 11 or shut it down for good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

well. i said yes back when i could still play the goddamned game.

but now my answer might be no, because i can't play the game anymore after the armory patch. just constantly getting dc'd entirely from bnet every time i try.

not gonna buy something i can't play :/

doubtful to purchase, depends on pricetag obviously.. not sure what id be willing to play, the content of game isnt changing and its not like i get anything from playing same game with new class imo - sick of rifts and gr, so the games just not for me and thats fine - i love the start of new HC season for a couple weeks and move on, much like majority of you

Since they butchered the diablo franchise completely and disappointed 99% of the diablo community with Diablo 3, they should at least make it free.

I voted no, only because I just havn't had the urge to play D3 in a long while, and wouldn't want to spend money on something I am not playing. If I ever started playing again, then maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to. I loved the D2 necro. It felt a little slow to me in beta, but maybe I was just running a bad skill set. Still, it's fun and I wish I would have got the beta rather than my wife who hasn't played in forever xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless its obscenely priced (30+) yeah I will. I have played all the other classes to death and want something new. I have got more than my money's worth out the game with the amount of played time I have in it, and then add on top of it how during the RMAH days I made about $500+ on it, so paying for a new character class is not a big deal to me.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Why would anyone play the game without buying it?

Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    Why would anyone play the game without buying it?
    New Class? I only have gear for 2 classes. Unless the new class is overpowered which is unlikely.

2 storage? It is not enough.

Without the pack, we still have access to the new content.

If you play 1000+ hours, sure, go buy it.

Listening to the latest q&a from blizzard it was hard to get excited about this "pack" they were stumbling over themselves to list "features" you get in the pack and apart from the Necromancer it's literally stuff you get free with a new season anyway - pennant, pet, portrait and storage space...so weak

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Listening to the latest q&a from blizzard it was hard to get excited about this "pack" they were stumbling over themselves to list "features" you get in the pack and apart from the Necromancer it's literally stuff you get free with a new season anyway - pennant, pet, portrait and storage space...so weak
    It'll definitely be a hard sell over $20.

The class itself is fun. I'm in the beta, was finally running around at level 70, bought 3 sets (you can buy sets with shards on the PTR), and the builds are interesting. Game changer? No. Fun? Yes. For how long? Up to you.

They did a good job on it. The animations, the art, the talents - it's all VERY well done. Would an expansion with two new classes and a new chapter be better? Of course, but we're not getting that - but the Necro is over all thumbs up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    They did a good job on it. The animations, the art, the talents - it's all VERY well done. Would an expansion with two new classes and a new chapter be better? Of course, but we're not getting that - but the Necro is over all thumbs up for me.
    That's great to hear but then again, I don't think I ever had much doubt going into this. I was a bit worried it would be underwhelming yet the opposite seems to be true (for the most part). I don't need any additional classes (unless they give us a demon-based Necromancer/Witch Doctor-esque class) and as for more areas? Well, it'd still be the same gameplay so it wouldn't change that much for me. Just knowing I'm getting something I've wanted since the announcement of Diablo III is more than I could've asked for at this point. The cherry on top is that I won't have to spend a dime to get it thanks to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    It'll definitely be a hard sell over $20.

The class itself is fun. I'm in the beta, was finally running around at level 70, bought 3 sets (you can buy sets with shards on the PTR), and the builds are interesting. Game changer? No. Fun? Yes. For how long? Up to you.

Personally, I would prefer $10-15 because if I buy it for myself, my wife will want it too. My nephew who occasioally plays on her account so we can play together when we babysit will probably want it even if she doesn't. Either way, I gotta buy it twice, so would really prefer $10-15, though would probably play $20 each. Any more than that and I'll probably pass until it goes on sale or something.

I wish they would jut add d2 to the launcher with ladder reset, level a Necromancer to level 75+ to unlock d3 Necromancer :P haha, somewhat kidding not really kidding

ontopic - probably not buying until on sale