Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm not "led" by anyone.

I would roll a DK to raise Garrosh from the death just to ask him this!
    Garrosh says to Anduin: What time is it scum?
    Anduin reply: I do not know!
    Garrosh: Time to die!!!! And would slam the bell from pandaria in Anduins skull again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    It seems like Blizzard is setting up Anduin to be an anchor between the horde and the Alliance and it would be very interesting if the horde were to pledge their allegiance to Anduin in the next expansion as the supreme leader of Azeroth.
    In what way does it seem like that? I play both factions but this is a ludicrous notion. I doubt he will be High King never mind some faction uniting superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    Well the Horde is led by Sylvanas right now. Anything is better than that really.
    I second this!

i dont mind sylvanas. i would mind anduin. i think it would be cool if there was a little bit of oh i dont know, story update on whats going on with the faction leaders during this 11 week drudge through these crappy storyless fetch quests. i feel like im doing starter zone quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    In what way does it seem like that? I play both factions but this is a ludicrous notion. I doubt he will be High King never mind some faction uniting superman.
    To be fair, Velen's prophecy names Anduin as the leader of the Army of the Light, and this was shown to be true in that comic (I forget it's name). If the Army of the Light consists of both the Horde and the Alliance, plus more, then Anduin would unite them. Though even if it were the case, I doubt we would see it in WoW for gameplay purposes.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    To be fair, Velen's prophecy names Anduin as the leader of the Army of the Light, and this was shown to be true in that comic (I forget it's name). If the Army of the Light consists of both the Horde and the Alliance, plus more, then Anduin would unite them. Though even if it were the case, I doubt we would see it in WoW for gameplay purposes.
    We don't know who Velen saw in his vision, I assume it was Turaylon because of plate armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    That depends really. At this point I can't even see Anduin leading Aliance players. But if he grows some balls and dies, he can lead the undead. As popular as Sylvanas Fetishrunner is, sooner or later she will have to pass the torch and I don't see Nathanos surviving her.

Of course he won't be leading the horde ever. Even if he leads the Army of Light he will be about as much of a Horde leader as Tirion or Khadgar. He can do that. If he develops into a leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Okay then. I'll try to do so.
    And if you can, read Tides of war for their final duel
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

to be honest , anduin would certainly be more diplomatic that his father who had a grudge against the hord because of his past in arena and hord thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas is (hilariously) a better person than Garrosh, the Horde has only gone uphill since he died.
    hahahaha funny, the horde only gone do a downhill with military and with lore after garrosh

but will correct me, and say there is someone worse, only tyrande as warchief, but this will not happens thank god

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And trust me, as troll supremacist I really wish he would side up with Zandalari (And went with Khal'ak ) , imagine if he didn't stop them in 4.2. Specially when that Loyalty to the Horde didn't really paid off imo. But that is just my humble opinion.
    talking about trolls, i wish the horde ally with zul'jin and kick the belves, he don't deserve dying

10+ Year Old Account
    ahahaha funny, the horde only gone do a downhill with military and with lore after garrosh

but will correct me, and say there is someone worse, only tyrande as warchief, but this will not happens thank god
    A strong military that broke apart because Garrosh doesn't understand what unity was. Garrosh broke apart the Horde, and now they have to/had to rebuild.

talking about trolls, i wish the horde ally with zul'jin and kick the belves, he don't deserve dying
    As cool as he was, Zul'jin sufffered from Garrosh syndrome, and thought he could take on the entire world and win. He hated the Horde, hated them since Ogrim left.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know who Velen saw in his vision, I assume it was Turaylon because of plate armor.
    oops wrong quote
    "When you build it, you love it!"

7+ Year Old Account
    A strong military that broke apart because Garrosh doesn't understand what unity was. Garrosh broke apart the Horde, and now they have to/had to rebuild.
    you can always pull the mad-dog Garrosh from pandaria, but i will stay with the mad-good-dog Garrosh from cataclysm, cause there are no better time to be a Horde player, every race have their racial leader ( different from now) the orc was warchief how should always be, and there are war between factions

Garrosh made orgrimmar a fortress city that was damn good, the horde grew up military, fuck the alliance bases in Kalindor and take so many territory in eastern kingdons

back in that time you fell good to support the horde Because of the sense of unity and "glory and honor" That the orcs brought

even with Thrall with vol'jin by his side, that time was good,

i didn't fell this way with vol'jin and definitely we will not see with sylvannas, she act more like a high king, only with control of the army, or a great general than a warchief

we can always shit on Garrosh but he also have one of the best cut-scenes in wow, that intro with nazgrin to go to pandaria? jesus that is gold

As cool as he was, Zul'jin sufffered from Garrosh syndrome, and thought he could take on the entire world and win. He hated the Horde, hated them since Ogrim left.
    well, he saw the horde ( old ally) stay with the elves ( old enemy) so he could do nothing, i pretty sure if he would talk with thrall, thrall would not kick the elves for him

but did orgrin left, or zul'jin left when the horde deny to attack the elves?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-05-20 at 06:50 PM.

Not really led by, but I can see/accept him as a military commander/partner to whoever is the Warchief at the time. Got no issue with working alongside him but I don't see the races of the Horde accepting him as their actual leader, unless there needs to be some kind of singular voted "champion of Azeroth" for some reason, like a Guardian of Tirisfal.

The weird thing is, had Garrosh not succumbed to rampant orc-supremacy, he would have turned the Horde into an unstoppable juggernaut. I would have REALLY liked to have seen a Garrosh tempered by the advice of Thrall and Saurfang, but still constantly pushing for a stronger and stronger horde. But instead we got the second half of MoP and the train-wreck of WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, he saw the horde ( old ally) stay with the elves ( old enemy) so he could do nothing, i pretty sure if he would talk with thrall, thrall would not kick the elves for him

but did orgrin left, or zul'jin left when the horde deny to attack the elves?

He hated the Horde before that because they didn't stick around to defeat Quel'thalas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    The weird thing is, had Garrosh not succumbed to rampant orc-supremacy, he would have turned the Horde into an unstoppable juggernaut. I would have REALLY liked to have seen a Garrosh tempered by the advice of Thrall and Saurfang, but still constantly pushing for a stronger and stronger horde. But instead we got the second half of MoP and the train-wreck of WoD.
    If only Garrosh could have actually been anything like his dad.
    Holy shit lol

Uhm, hell no. Anduin can lead Alliance, nothing wrong with that, but he will never lead Horde, not as the defacto leader. They can make hima commander of some joint opeartion against the army of demons, but as for the Horde, nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a purely military leader for a brief time, maybe, but it would have to fit the story really well and have a decent build up. I doubt they'd ever make a "supreme leader of Azeroth" though.

Not yet. He's not hung out enough or accomplished good for both factions yet. The Horde is accepting Khadgar's guidance, because he's helped both factions.

If Anduin is to take a Khadgar role, he needs to be more than Neutral. He needs to prove himself so, through actual benefit for the Horde's people.