Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council
    Berlin International Center for the Study of Antisemitism
    European Coalition for Israel
    Friends of Israel Initiative
    Israel Institute for Strategic Studies
    Israeli Christians Recruitment Forum
    Jewish News Service Inc.
    JSS News

^ those are some of the funders of that articles website. Just thought that it would be nice for people to know, since we all learned that funding means buying influence.

Oh and also just because I freaking love digging up stuff, articles from that website was quoted 8 times in Anders Breivik's little manifesto.

At my college there are tons of Kuaties/Saudies that are paid to go to our school and receive thousands of dollars in additional allowances from their government. These guys drive in brand new mercedes and BMWs, gold painted sports cars (literally), etc. In our apartment building they are too lazy to put their trash down the chute that they just leave their trash bags and trash just laid on the ground of the room for someone else to deal with. They literally smoke 24/7 and I have to close my windows to prevent myself from basically getting lung cancer from the guys on the floor beneath us. The schools love em because of the "out of state" tuition being so much higher. They take up spots that americans could have had in our engineering department and they go back to their own country to be hired by the government.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-05-21 at 03:50 AM.

So which is it: are universities bastions of hyper-liberal brainwashing, or are they secret hyper-conservative Islamist strongholds? Because in this pathetic zeal to discredit education, morons have apparently forgotten that they can't have it both ways.

If the government won't pay for education, don't go finding fault when capitalism finds a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    muslims are prefered to stay out of western countries, they should not be welcome!!!
    A tad too late for that love .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    hypocritical cowardice.
    The entire Left-wing "liberal" agenda summed up in two words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So which is it: are universities bastions of hyper-liberal brainwashing, or are they secret hyper-conservative Islamist strongholds?
    "Hyper-liberalism" and blindness to the reality of Islam seem to go hand in hand. Left-wing feminists scream about "rape culture" while they are deliberately importing it themselves and banning its criticism.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-21 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    dont know who that is and dont care
    How is that even possible? Have you heard of Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, or Tiger Woods?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How is that even possible? Have you heard of Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, or Tiger Woods?
    only tiger woods

So which is it: are universities bastions of hyper-liberal brainwashing, or are they secret hyper-conservative Islamist strongholds? Because in this pathetic zeal to discredit education, morons have apparently forgotten that they can't have it both ways.
    Conspiracy theorists aren't exactly known for their intellect, those are the same geniuses who think juice boxes turn people gay.

Both, because they can have it both ways because they exist on different floors and generally don't interact with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The entire Left-wing "liberal" agenda summed up in two words.

- - - Updated - - -

"Hyper-liberalism" and blindness to the reality of Islam seem to go hand in hand. Left-wing feminists scream about "rape culture" while they are deliberately importing it themselves and banning its criticism.
    Of course, if you define ''hyperliberalism'' to anything that is not rabidly far right...

For some people, that include both Talibans and MAGAboys, teaching girls to read is ''SJW nun-sense'', kauze they might say no to their owners/husbands and breed less pure Aryans/martyrs.

Because, yes, again, I'm going to be blunt, I really don't know why the MAGAboys don't love djihadists : both hate Jews, both love to drone about putting ''wumin in their place'', both love to kill ''liberals'', both love big virile guns, both love the Nazis.

Of course, the difference is that for MAGAboys, ISIS is way too leftist on crime, since they just chop the hand of thieves instead of shooting them with handguns.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-05-21 at 03:29 PM.

Had you actually posted from a better source you might have a case. But as it is now, this just comes off as a giant conspiracy thread that should be locked.