Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Question:

Which is the best WA string for demo locks?
    It's kinda hard to play this spec at an optimal level without some addons to keep track of everything.
    The one that works for YOU. Not's weakauras are pretty rad.

Anyone else has issues with the shards on Not's demo auras? They do not show at all. Talking about the latest version 7.1.5 ready
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Tried searching, didn't see anything - anyone have an aura to track RoF that adjusts based on temporary haste buffs ? I could easily whip up a timer that just does the duration I have without buffs, but ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't RoF leave a debuff on the targets? You could track that. If you wear the destro ring the extra dmg debuff has no timer, unfortunately. It exists while RoF is active on target.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Doesn't RoF leave a debuff on the targets?
    If it did it would be pretty easy to track :P Looks like they removed it when they allowed them to stack.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, you'd need to make one using the combat log events. But, since RoF lasts like 6 sec, why would you want that aura?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Unfortunately, you'd need to make one using the combat log events. But, since RoF lasts like 6 sec, why would you want that aura?
    Knowing whether you have time to get off another cast with the Pyrogenics debuff or if you should lay another RoF first, when there are dynamic haste buffs at play and it's not the same "okay i can fit exactly x incinerates inside of this one RoF" (or whatever).

I mean, same as with any aura, to take the information that's spread out everywhere and put it in one place.

The issue with making an aura such as this is that even if you used the combat log, each tick of RoF counts as a new cast so the aura will always be wrong.

Hi all

This may be a difficult one but I'm requesting it nonetheless. I'm using Not's weak auras and I would like to change to color of the conflagrate bar based on the following conditions.

1) If I am not affected by the backdraft buff
    2) If I have 1 or more conflagrate charges

Once these two conditions are met they can go back to the default color of turquoise

Deleted
    I would probably duplicate the Conflag WA twice.
    Add another trigger the first duplicate as an Aura>Buff>Backdraft and select Inverse
    For the second also add another trigger, except im not sure how you track charges and not home atm
    Think you will also have to select that All triggers have to be fulfilled at the top of the Triggers pane.

Might have to also add 2 new triggers to the original one that are opposite of the two above.
    Think you can solve it by moving the original trigger before or after the two new though (can't remember if the top or bottom ones take priority)

Hey I am a returning player after many years and i decided to use my free lvl 100 for a warlock. I am trying to make a change to Not's demonology weak aura's, specifically part 2 found on the main page. I've been trying to make some changes for hours and have made little headway so i could really use some help. What i'm trying to do is a little bit reminiscent of the old "cool line" add-on which is no longer being updated.

The part in question that I wish to alter is the Imp tracking bar. I am using implosion and wish to use said bar to track when my Imps are ready to explode, and how many i will be able to nab at said time. Specifically i wish to make it so that the icon for imps moves along the bar every time i summon imps preferably if possible with the # of imps summoned in said batch on top of the Imp icon.

Hey guys can you link wa on pet Felsorm. I need icon with cd timer. My just stop work and i cant understand why.

Deleted
    whats the best and easiest to use weak aura for affli WLs?
    If possible it should have the glowing border when im able to refresh my dots.

Instead of a glowing border, you could also add a sound.
    But after a while it's maybe a bit annoying.

You could check out my WA. https://wago.io/41MtGwNYG
    Last edited by mnylol; 2017-04-30 at 01:17 AM.

Simple request here. Im trying to make a very simple icon that tracks the duration of havoc; I cant seem to find the right setup in the trigger tab to get it show up. I use the most basic of basic icons, no flash or nonsense in my wa's, just an icon and a timer. Can anyone list out the options in the trigger tab to get this activated? Thanks in advance for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    Simple request here. Im trying to make a very simple icon that tracks the duration of havoc; I cant seem to find the right setup in the trigger tab to get it show up. I use the most basic of basic icons, no flash or nonsense in my wa's, just an icon and a timer. Can anyone list out the options in the trigger tab to get this activated? Thanks in advance for any help!
    Type: Aura

Aura Name: Havoc

Unit: Multi-target (or change to what you want)

Aura Type: Debuff

Own Only

This works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Type: Aura

Aura Name: Havoc

Unit: Multi-target (or change to what you want)

Aura Type: Debuff

Own Only

This works for me.
    Yea this is what I have and it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    Yea this is what I have and it doesn't work.
    Not sure why then. Does it show at all? Did you make it again from fresh? Just in case another setting, for example on the load tab, is messed up somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowful Gondola View Post
    I need help with a custom WA. I need a custom function that will help me track Havoc (while I have Wreck Havoc talent) by showing me that I need to cast Havoc when it is not applied to my focus target.
    Not in game at the moment but the following should work.

On "Trigger" tab:

Aura

Focus Target

Debuff

Own Only

Inverse

On "Load" tab:

Destro

Wreck Havoc

On the "Display" tab you can Desaturate the icon and/or turn it red etc.

Hope this helps.

Yea i even tried making a new fresh one. Still doesnt show up. Can you link a string when you get a chance?

Thanks again!